Certificates how to use

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mikeyb17 #1 Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:41 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 661 battles
  • [KGM] KGM

Certificates - what are they and how do they work ? So first off I don't play WoWp as much as I would like. So some things need explaining to me ( sorry ) . Certificates for one. I saw that you could buy them and use them to do missions with the certificates (speed things up a bit ). So I bought 200 . They show up no where and I firstly do not understand how to use them.  I've been to the missions in the "Store" and there is no way I can see how to use them to finish missions early . The B&V mission for one.

I started one mission , the  XP-55 Mission. No way to use them. In my haste I used 3 of my 3 tokens to start the mission and finish the first two parts of the missions. But how in the world do you use the certificates ????? Thanks for any help at all.

Yes I'm old - so what, I still like playing online games. 66 years old and climbing.

Disabled too, 7 heart attacks, 25 Angioplasties and a case of Rheumatoid Arthritis that is tearing my hands up.

Brendan Finucane - Irish - He became the youngest Wing Commander in the RAF on June 27, 1942,

leading the Hornchurch Wing at the age of 21. His last words , to his wingman , as he was shot down - "This is it, Butch"

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:08 AM

First Lieutenant

• 19664 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

Check your Operations Orders.  If you have an open Op Order you can use them to bypass missions and you can see how many you have.   WG said something about fixing it where you could see how many you got without an Op Order, but that was several weeks ago.  So my guess is, it will never happen.

We should 'trust them' I suppose.

Edited by Captain_Underpants53, 16 February 2019 - 12:09 AM.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

sandtiger #3 Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20008 battles

the only thing those are use  for right now

is the new plane mission   when in your  hanger there is

a place that you can buy hanger and use your tokens to get

free perineum time click on the window 

there is a new German heavy  in there as well

that is where you well find the mission to use your

Certificates... but you must use 3 tokens to start the mission

or buy it then active the mission  once that is  done then you can use any Certificates

you have to get past mission your stuck one

for the new plane tokens do not work

Edited by sandtiger, 16 February 2019 - 12:12 AM.

sandtiger #4 Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20008 battles

the bvp 203 is the plane that use them

each  mission coast an amount of the certificates

if you have enough you can  get past them  but this

path to this plane is kinda hard  it has 30 mission

mikeyb17 #5 Posted 16 February 2019 - 08:45 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 661 battles
  • [KGM] KGM

Thanks for the answers, Captain_Underpants and sandtiger !!!! I'm out of tokens right now. But the last week of the month they are available for gold. I can do that. I have no operational orders yet so that is the first thing I need to do when I can buy tokens. 

So well see how that goes. Again thanks so much for the help. I think that WG made this a bit more complicated then it needs to be, but that's life. Take care .

Yes I'm old - so what, I still like playing online games. 66 years old and climbing.

Disabled too, 7 heart attacks, 25 Angioplasties and a case of Rheumatoid Arthritis that is tearing my hands up.

Brendan Finucane - Irish - He became the youngest Wing Commander in the RAF on June 27, 1942,

leading the Hornchurch Wing at the age of 21. His last words , to his wingman , as he was shot down - "This is it, Butch"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users