WG, PLEASE fix the black screen upon queing and black screen on returning to the hangar from battle ...

black screen bugs

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

GonerNL #21 Posted 14 February 2019 - 09:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 891 battles

View PostBluegoose02, on 13 February 2019 - 06:30 PM, said:

When you get the disconnected from server message and have to put your password back in , it means they did a small update. They don't always say when they do that and they don't always say what was changed.

I really doubt that ... they don't do 'small updates' 5 times on one evening. I hope :unsure:

Flying on NA and EU servers

Chuck_norris10 #22 Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:40 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1276 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 13 February 2019 - 07:52 PM, said:

Played m/KB the whole time and always had the black screen issue. 

I get the one after battle that takes you back to the hangar occasionally but never a game stopping BSOD.

When going into the first battle it will black screen for maybe 2 seconds and then it's ok and to me that said there was a problem with the game not loading it's stuff fast enough before battle.Like the game is taunting me then saying....just kidding,play now.

I do fly JS but also use mouse for view and keyboard for other functions and have awesome high speed net and a capable asus gamer.

One other thing I wonder about is why are the replays so different then the match they recorded? I think the key to the mystery might entail watching a few because the bugs some talk about like planes warping and jumping all over can clearly be seen on every single one of mine while waiting to respawn and flying with someone else. I dont see this in game,only on replays.

GonerNL #23 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 891 battles
The replays don't always show the same as what you experienced in-game. I recently watched one where my plane flew backwards and descended rapidly (no control) to crash. In the replay the plane flies normal but still crashes. 
Flying on NA and EU servers

legoboy0401 #24 Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1305 battles

View PostGonerNL, on 14 February 2019 - 05:45 AM, said:

The replays don't always show the same as what you experienced in-game. I recently watched one where my plane flew backwards and descended rapidly (no control) to crash. In the replay the plane flies normal but still crashes. 

Hence why I don't rely on them for anything. They are much less stable and accurate than, say, WoT or WoWS replays(which is saying something because the latter's can be quite wonky from time to time).

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

legoboy0401 #25 Posted 23 February 2019 - 01:41 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1305 battles
Update: I've been having the black screen on returning to hangar not at all recently, but the black screen on queuing still remains and loves to occur just when I least expect or want it to.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

trikke #26 Posted 23 February 2019 - 04:01 AM

First Lieutenant

• 2966 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 13 February 2019 - 08:16 AM, said:

It almost always happens after you have a real good game.  Ask blindfold (but they won't talk).

okay, i see the reason why i'm not getting this kind of issue

rub it in, won't you?    j/k

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Also tagged with black screen, bugs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users