ignore bug list ignore list

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

White_Widow18 #21 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:52 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 5039 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
Cool story bro
Opinions are like certain body parts. Everyone has them and most of the time they stink.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #22 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:04 AM

Captain

• 835 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

:popcorn:

Communication Breakdown is common with some 

I have a four year old grandson who likes to ask "why?" Because it keeps the conversation going with him involved... it's a powerful trick for a four year old 

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

White_Widow18 #23 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:08 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 5039 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
My 6 year old does the same, after a while I just nod and smile and tell her whatever it is she's saying and asking is super neat and then I go on about my business if it has no end in sight.
Opinions are like certain body parts. Everyone has them and most of the time they stink.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #24 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:24 AM

Captain

• 835 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 28 February 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

My 6 year old does the same, after a while I just nod and smile and tell her whatever it is she's saying and asking is super neat and then I go on about my business if it has no end in sight.

Good,  so you get what I said...

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Also tagged with ignore, bug, list, ignore list

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users