Best of the Best

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

LeastWeasel #21 Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2245 battles
Thanks, Captain! That’s a hard pass, then.

trikke #22 Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:36 AM

Captain

• 3409 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

i'm slow, but i figured it out finally    i already have the three... emm, ladies...  perma-placed in planes where they can use their special skills

and man... am i pleased!  Charlotte has been especially useful in my 410

so i wanted 3 more, but none of them appeared in my barracks, dammit!    i was mad!     

but tonight i looked closer, and found 3 males, each with 7 skills ready to assign to anything i want

plus the two bonus 109 and spitfire pilots, both with their specialty skills

i'll bet you money that both the e-3 and a-1 will magically appear in the preemie shop really soon

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Captain_Underpants53 #23 Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:42 AM

Captain

• 21541 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Posttrikke, on 11 February 2019 - 10:36 PM, said:

i'm slow, but i figured it out finally    i already have the three... emm, ladies...  perma-placed in planes where they can use their special skills

so i wanted 3 more, but none of them appeared in my barracks, dammit!    i was mad!     

but tonight i looked closer, and found 3 males, each with 7 skills ready to assign to anything i want

i'll bet you money that both the e-3 and a-1 will magically appear in the preemie shop really soon

I wouldn't take that bet.  But I find it incomprehensible that they ain't sitting there now, waiting to rake in coin to go along with those pilots.  But who am I?  Certainly not any sort of businessman.  But shouldn't plain old common sense come into play from time to time?
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

blindfoId #24 Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View Posttrikke, on 12 February 2019 - 06:36 AM, said:

I believe you probably received these pilots as a part of the previous deal with ladies, as the current offer does not include a 7-skill-pilots compensation. 

The Dunkirk aircraft will definitely appear in the near future so stay tuned with special offers! :honoring:

LeastWeasel #25 Posted 19 February 2019 - 05:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2245 battles
Soooooooo.... beyond their initial release, did these unique pilots come up again (often) as mission/event rewards? Or for sale individually?Really interested in the three female pilots & their unique skills, but could take a pass on the two whose skills are tied to a single specific plane. Wondering if there will likely be chance to pick them up individually in the future.

I prefer to win/earn my pilots & planes, gives ‘em more of a history... but I would definitely pick up both the German & American female pilots; love the idea of the unique skills.

GonerNL #26 Posted 20 February 2019 - 08:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1059 battles

View PostLeastWeasel, on 19 February 2019 - 06:00 PM, said:

beyond their initial release, did these unique pilots come up again (often) as mission/event rewards? Or for sale individually?

Yep. I bought all five last year ... 

https://worldofwarpl...r-dunkirk-2018/

https://worldofwarpl...ls-august-2018/

And I think they were rewarded to the top 10 in some Attrition mode event ??

Edited by GonerNL, 20 February 2019 - 09:10 AM.

Flying on NA and EU servers

blindfoId #27 Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostLeastWeasel, on 19 February 2019 - 08:00 PM, said:

Soooooooo.... beyond their initial release, did these unique pilots come up again (often) as mission/event rewards? Or for sale individually?Really interested in the three female pilots & their unique skills, but could take a pass on the two whose skills are tied to a single specific plane. Wondering if there will likely be chance to pick them up individually in the future.

I prefer to win/earn my pilots & planes, gives ‘em more of a history... but I would definitely pick up both the German & American female pilots; love the idea of the unique skills.

Special offers with pilots appear in the premium shop from time to time. I cannot give you any estimated time for them appearing again but surely they won't appear in the near future so probably it is worth making use of this offer. There're no plans to use these pilots as mission/event rewards for sure. 

Also, the special aircraft for the Dunkirk pilots will appear in the premium shop in March so you can get warbirds for the male pilots. 

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users