ok i not get some thing with the mission for the new plane

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20097 battles

So i been work on this  mission where is say s   destroy 5 planes while capturing section  planes in every

tier for tier 4 up i kill 5 planes while take the base and i won the matchs

but it well not give me there mission i not sure what this miss really need to finish it

i destroyed 10 planes my last match while try to take base we won the match i thought i had it  we took all five section i had planes i took down on white and red place i did not defend at all i just keep going to all the base we did not have i not sure what i am doing wrong is there  know there a limit to the plays that can be used for the new plane the bvp 03  but i can not remember what level it is 

there normally 4 and up to ten i just not  get this one is it a higher tier but if so i done the same in a lot of the game from 4 to 10 

but i can not get past this simple mission will i confused now because i was just play a tier 6 and had the same thing 10 plays downed

over base player bot and base bots where in the mix ...

so i have no clue how to pass this one now...  it is really badly write or i am not under standing what  mission 9 wants to pass it ..

if any has an idea i be glad to hear it because i just have fun see how far i can get and if i am lucky enough i may have a new plane

well any way back to try to figure this one out ..

TankNoob1960 #2 Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:38 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5904 battles
  • [FK] FK
They want you to BUY IT.

sandtiger #3 Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20097 battles

yes i know they do

but i can not afforded it so i try to do the mission and could not get past '

mission 9 but now i know where i been going wrong so i have a chance now lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic