newcomers, cheat and hard head to understand!

newcomers cheat

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Malpeyre19 #1 Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:12 PM

Senior Airman

• 795 battles

Hello pilots i'm a french pilot ….

See what  happens today and  please comment ….

21:15 sonji*******: reported cheater for gold gold damage with out using gold ammo and for wepoans not over heating cheater

21:18 Malpeyre19: lol normal amo but h112 big guns ( see tech tree ) and level 4 you level 3 ....and not heating because just using second by second ...try learn ....i play since 2013 and have more 40000 battles with an account NA and an account US ...do what u want but should learn that japanese plane arent the most fragile planes ..

21:24 sonji*******: yes

21:25 Malpeyre19: good flight

21:25 sonji******: but they cant shot for over 9 to 14 secs without over heating

221:26 sonji*****: you shot for 20 secs none stop and didnt over heat 1 time

21:27 Malpeyre19: no it's not so long to kill level 3 japanese with level 4…

21:27 sonji******: i know

21:28 Malpeyre19: sure try to shoot only 1 or 2 seconds ..stop half one and so on ..try ..

21:28 sonj*******: ok maybe you will understand this my he cant do what your made yours do

21:31 Malpeyre19: i think u can do what u want rEport is not a prob but .....try understand that " cheat " is just a little kid story ......i'm not an alpha tester i do not have special planes ...and this one not my best !!! see stats ...only 52.38wins /100..…

21:32 Malpeyre19: if u 're not sure create a ticket for " cheat " ...and see !

21:40 sonji*******: dude i wacth you fire for over 14 secs and your wepoan didnt over heat'

21:40 sonji*******: how did your wepoan not over heat?

21:49 Malpeyre19: u saw the vid ?? ...try observe other planes ...you'd think they'd be shooting all the time. but it's not true , just a bad image management, it's easier to leave an image of a shooting plane instead of making it see it just at the right time! it was better on the 1.9 ... try to ask other guys... otherwise I have no idea why because I also have a tamer for overheating ...I don't think I can convince you... it's your problem... do what you want, I can't say better, but if you practice this short burst shooti

21:53 Malpeyre19: if you try this way of firing in short bursts, you'll see that it's good advice..for the rest you're free to do what you want and have a good flight....story over, okay?

Nothing against this guys but .....I have nothing against this guy but I don't like this language and especially not this idea of cheating or not... we agree that these are jokes for simple-minded or what?

Good flight all and , in case of verbal aggression, keep your cool....and if it's an attack with a plane it's the game defend yourself or say goodbye! I don't like the living return after death.

:honoring:

note that I preferred to hide half of the nickname with ****!

Edited by Malpeyre19, 10 February 2019 - 10:14 PM.

trikke #2 Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:29 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2700 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

speaking of chat bans...  does 'hacker' or 'cheater' trigger the chat ban hammer?

please, somebody go call a bot a cheater and report back?

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

PoliticallyIncorrectName #3 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:26 PM

Master Sergeant

• 7595 battles

View Posttrikke, on 09 February 2019 - 09:29 PM, said:

speaking of chat bans...  does 'hacker' or 'cheater' trigger the chat ban hammer?

please, somebody go call a bot a cheater and report back?

It does not. I got accused by scrub calling me "hacker", "cheater", "c*nt" for whole game still wasn't chatbanned.

Also it's so amusing when you get accused of using "damage mod" on server-based game.

But I guess when enough crybabies mass report me I'll get auto banned while "customer" service will take week to reply.

FLAP_ALOT #4 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:36 PM

Master Sergeant

• 459 battles

View PostPoliticallyIncorrectName, on 09 February 2019 - 10:26 PM, said:

It does not. I got accused by scrub calling me "hacker", "cheater", "c*nt" for whole game still wasn't chatbanned.

Also it's so amusing when you get accused of using "damage mod" on server-based game.

But I guess when enough crybabies mass report me I'll get auto banned while "customer" service will take week to reply.

i would say ignore those remarks,you are obviously very gifted player.

LMG #5 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2435 battles

Congratulations, you just made someone angry enough to hackusate you. That means you're improving on your skills enough for some to consider them non-achievable by the average human being :honoring:

Your next rank comes when someone calls your average plane overpowered because you played it focusing on its strengths (bonus points if it's a plane that's statistically inferior to most, if not all, of its counterparts :B)

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

Captain_Underpants53 #6 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16513 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostMalpeyre19, on 09 February 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

Hello pilots i'm a french pilot ….

See what  happens today and  please comment ….

21:15 sonji*******: reported cheater for gold gold damage with out using gold ammo and for wepoans not over heating cheater

1:18 Malpeyre19: lol normal amo but h112 big guns ( see tech tree ) and level 4 you level 3 ....and not heating because just using second by second ...try learn ....i play since 2013 and have more 40000 battles with an account NA and an account US ...do what u want but should learn that japanese plane arent the most fragile planes ..

21:24 sonji*******: yes

21:25 Malpeyre19: good flight

21:25 sonji******: but they cant shot for over 9 to 14 secs without over heating

1:26 sonjingohan: you shot for 20 secs none stop and didnt over heat 1 time

21:27 Malpeyre19: no it's not so long to kill level 3 japanese with level 4…

21:27 sonji******: i know

21:28 Malpeyre19: sure try to shoot only 1 or 2 seconds ..stop half one and so on ..try ..

21:28 sonj*******: ok maybe you will understand this my he cant do what your made yours do

21:31 Malpeyre19: i think u can do what u want rport is not a prob but .....try understand that " cheat " is just a little kid story ......i'm not an alpha tester i do not have special planes ...and this one not my best !!! see stats ...only 52.38wins /100..…

21:32 Malpeyre19: if u 're not sure create a ticket for " cheat " ...and see !

21:40 sonji*******: dude i wacth you fire for over 14 secs and your wepoan didnt over heat'

21:40 sonji*******: how did your wepoan not over heat?

21:49 Malpeyre19: u saw the vid ?? ...try observe others plane ...you'd think they'd be shooting all the time. but it's not true , just a bad image management, it's easier to leave an image of a shooting plane instead of making it see it just at the right time! it was better on the 1.9 ... try to ask other guys... otherwise I have no idea why because I also have a tamer for overheating ...I don't think I can convince you... it's your problem... do what you want, I can't say better, but if you practice this short burst shooti

21:53 Malpeyre19: if you try this way of firing in short bursts, you'll see that it's good advice..for the rest you're free to do what you want and have a good flight....story over, okay?

Nothing against this guys but .....I have nothing against this guy but I don't like this language and especially not this idea of cheating or not... we agree that these are jokes for simple-minded or what?

Good flight all and , in case of verbal aggression, keep your cool....and if it's an attack with a plane it's the game defend yourself or say goodbye! I don't like the living return after death.

:honoring:

LOL.   OP, this guy is absolutely famous for claiming someone or other is cheating in a match.  I have seen him do it in at least 8 to 10 matches.

It got so, that at the start of a match, I would announce that I was cheating when I saw him in the lineup.  He PM'd me after one of our last matches and asked how come I was getting away with cheating.  I guess he had been reporting me for unfair play.  Anyway, I told him I had stock in the company so they let me be.

HE BELIEVED ME!!!    :teethhappy::amazed::facepalm:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

White_Widow18 #7 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4245 battles
  • [AIRVI] AIRVI
The most you could do really would be aim-botting, sometimes I've considered whether certain people might be doing that because their aim is so unerring. Beyond that it would be impossible to cheat I'd think and aim-botting I should think would be near impossible to prove anyway.. so... yea.. no point. We all have our off days where we're mad and looking for something to blame though...

In the case of Sonji.. that seemed... excessive? That's a good word for it.

Also, weird side-question.. what constitutes "unfair play"? It's one of the things you can report someone for and it confuses me as a thing.

Malpeyre19 #8 Posted 09 February 2019 - 11:21 PM

Senior Airman

• 795 battles

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 09 February 2019 - 11:55 PM, said:

The most you could do really would be aim-botting, sometimes I've considered whether certain people might be doing that because their aim is so unerring. Beyond that it would be impossible to cheat I'd think and aim-botting I should think would be near impossible to prove anyway.. so... yea.. no point. We all have our off days where we're mad and looking for something to blame though...

Also, weird side-question.. what constitutes "unfair play"? It's one of the things you can report someone for and it confuses me as a thing.

Thank you all for your testimonies.
It is indeed disturbing, because without real foundation... or we can consider that if someone has a good result... it is not normal...
Not fair! bad guy ..lol :great:!

Captain_Underpants53 #9 Posted 09 February 2019 - 11:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16513 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 09 February 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

I always assumed unfair play referred to someone you think is cheating but I don't know for sure.

BTW, the last I heard from him, he was asking me for their stock identifier? is that the word to use?  Symbol!  That's it.  Anyway off he went to get his own stock, apparently so he could get away with cheating, too.  It still makes me giggle.  You can't make this stuff up.

:D

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

White_Widow18 #10 Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:00 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4245 battles
  • [AIRVI] AIRVI

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 09 February 2019 - 05:47 PM, said:

I always assumed unfair play referred to someone you think is cheating but I don't know for sure.

BTW, the last I heard from him, he was asking me for their stock identifier? is that the word to use?  Symbol!  That's it.  Anyway off he went to get his own stock, apparently so he could get away with cheating, too.  It still makes me giggle.  You can't make this stuff up.

:D

That's... wow.... LOL

DrSinister #11 Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:34 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 118 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Funny thing is that He 112's 7.92mm guns has a 20 sec shooting time before overheat, if you alternate the 20mm which is 4 sec shooting time, you can make it seem like you are always shooting.
This is why when I used to play all the time, I used Fire Groups never used All Fire.  So that I can release the guns that Overheat faster and still lay in with the MGs and then use the Cannons again when they have cool downed.

DrSinister #12 Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:40 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 118 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 09 February 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

So here was something I posted a few years back about Hacking.  Since I mod files in this game and know what can be done, but this is my stance on the 3 client side hacks that can be used but have downsides.  Now got to remember the time I wrote this on the Aim Hack because we use to have lead indicators, there is none now but the idea still applies.

View PostDrSinister, on 17 November 2016 - 06:45 PM, said:

There are 3 types of hacks that can be done without actually touching the server, 2 of these would do a lot better by injecting themselves into the exe but many online gaming companies have ways to detect the injections.

1.  Rate of Fire (RoF) hack, this can be done via software (AHK, AutoIt, AutoKey, etc) or hardware (any gaming mouse/keyboard that has on board memory to make macros).  Unfortunately in WoWp RoF is actually controlled via the game and server so no matter how fast you can simulate a mouse click the bullets in WoWp will not shoot any faster then what the game allows.

2.  ESP hack.  This intercepts the positioning data from the server to your PC then you would use software to create an overlay on your screen to display an indicator of where both friendlies and enemies are located on your screen.  Now this one is countered by WG because unless you are spotting or another player is spotting that enemy target then the server will not release the position data to that client's PC.  So to even use this type of hack is useless because you will already see the target on your map or on screen when they are spotted.

3. Auto Aim/Headshot Hack, this can be done client side by taking the positioning data (that has been already release by the server in WG's games) and use other API data (relative speed, altitude, etc) to get a better shooting solution then what the lead indicator in game provides.  The issue with this type of hack is that planes are always in constant motion, so for the hack to move your cursor to "aim" at the proper spot to get the best shot would cause the plane to change directions, thus ultimately causing the hacker to be more of a bot because it would have to take movement control.  Where as with other FPS games you can still move your character and the hack only changes the camera mouse movement to put the crosshairs on target.  Also there is a minor Auto Aim that is already built into the game (kinda like how consoles have in FPS games).  Yes you could use a hack like this for Rockets but the issue with that is the Rockets do not have a set fuse timer.  So this makes Rockets still random if it will actually do full damage.

Now other hacks usually will require a server data manipulation and this would require a lot more work to really make this any useful and WG would be able to detect this intrusion.  

I and a couple friends during Closed Beta have manipulated client files to see what can and can not be done.  Pretty much the conclusion came down is that we can modify a lot of the visual aspect of the client.  For example, I manipulated a file that visually showed that my bullets were shooting to my right 90 degrees from the nose of the plane.  Then I had another player fly to my right as I saw the bullet stream appear to be hitting his plane, but no damage was being registered.  Then I had him fly in front of my plane, even though the bullet stream was not there the client still registered damage on the plane.  This proves that the data for the actually registering if its a hit or not is all server sided.

Hacking, at least in this game, is a lot harder then other games because of the server sided confirmations that have to be done before the client will do it.  That is also why latency plays a huge factor in this type of game.

That is my 2 cents on this matter.

Heck there was a time when be and another modder tweaked a xml file that visually made it look like your guns where shooting 90 degrees to the right.  But it did no damage to a plane that was 90 degrees to my right.  It would still damage the plane in the crosshairs even though there was no visual data to show it.

Edited by DrSinister, 10 February 2019 - 12:43 AM.

White_Widow18 #13 Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4245 battles
  • [AIRVI] AIRVI
Yea, I figure at this point the most anyone is doing is probably running something to basically restore the lead indicator and leaving controls still on manual. An advantage cheat (in the current game environment), but not full on automation.

DrSinister #14 Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:02 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 118 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 09 February 2019 - 07:50 PM, said:

Yea, I figure at this point the most anyone is doing is probably running something to basically restore the lead indicator and leaving controls still on manual. An advantage cheat (in the current game environment), but not full on automation.

I work with most of the RU modders and so far I do not think anyone has come up with a lead indicator mod, well publicly at least.  Even when there was the lead indicator in game, they had it based on the avg of both guns, then latter it was for the slowest RoF gun.  So either way you still had to learn to know where to lead for each RoF guns to hit.

Edited by DrSinister, 10 February 2019 - 01:03 AM.

TankNoob1960 #15 Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:47 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2798 battles
  • [FK] FK

Whatever... Just another example of the cesspool that WOWP is...

Took me 4 years to get sick of World of Tanks.. Half that for this game.

The rotten MM, lousy servers, Chat bans, lopsided games, blackscreen, no joystick support..

WE ALL NEED TO BOYCOTT THIS GAME.

*** Second BEST BF109F pilot on the NA server - Frederich vs. Lightning Event - 1/27/2019 ***

White_Widow18 #16 Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:48 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4245 battles
  • [AIRVI] AIRVI
Yea, I assumed it would still require skill to use even if someone has one/has come up with one. Make things slightly simpler in terms of gross targetting ranges, but fine tuning would still be up to you and so would plane control. I dunno if anyone has one and I don't want to know, lol! 

Still, I agree 1000000% that this game is virtually unhackable without WG noticing it -real- quick because it would require server side intrusion.

Malpeyre19 #17 Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:22 AM

Senior Airman

• 795 battles

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 10 February 2019 - 02:48 AM, said:

Yea, I assumed it would still require skill to use even if someone has one/has come up with one. Make things slightly simpler in terms of gross targetting ranges, but fine tuning would still be up to you and so would plane control. I dunno if anyone has one and I don't want to know, lol! 

Still, I agree 1000000% that this game is virtually unhackable without WG noticing it -real- quick because it would require server side intrusion.

A big thank you guys, and to doc... for all these explanations...
Whew, I finally know I'm not an unintentional hacker.
It should still be a game! There's nothing to win but relaxation time!
Otherwise in France we made a petition to ask for a 1.9 mode or a dedicated server! We'll wait until we're a hundred and see what they think!
No question of killing the 2.0 but just to have, as we have often said, the handling and sensations of the 1.9......
good flight to all and thank you again because it was frustrating not to be able to demonstrate that I was not doing anything "special"....... and as I said the he 112 it is not my best plane....... lol :teethhappy:
:)   :great:

Edited by Malpeyre19, 10 February 2019 - 10:22 AM.

Moonrider #18 Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 1216 battles

View PostTankNoob1960, on 09 February 2019 - 08:47 PM, said:

WE ALL NEED TO BOYCOTT THIS GAME.

Go for it! If I'm not there in 10 minutes, start without me.

HARANGUE, n. A speech by an opponent, who is known as an harangue-outang.

Captain_Underpants53 #19 Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16513 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostMoonrider, on 10 February 2019 - 08:23 AM, said:

Go for it! If I'm not there in 10 minutes, start without me.

:medal:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

trikke #20 Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:24 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2700 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostFLAP_ALOT, on 09 February 2019 - 05:36 PM, said:

i would say ignore those remarks,you are obviously very gifted player.

this is probably not /sarcasm, but just in case...  he is much more than gifted...  PIN's a top tier killer!

Malpeyre, you **** the guy's name, but you missed just this one

1:26 sonjingohan: you shot for 20 secs none stop and didnt over heat 1 time

i've personally never met him in battle, but i wouldn't really be a blip on his 'cheater' radar 

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users