THere seem to be a flaw in the team flight system of the game ...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17399 battles

here why i say this 

i was in a flight with my wing man  and i was playing  my ground attack aircraft..   the tier ten German 

and just to see if we could because we had a mistake in a flight a few months back he was in his tier ten

i was in a tier 6  so that was not fun...

but i came up with something i wanted to test with  there mm... they say two up two down when make a match for there

match make system ...so just as an experiment i got an idea to try a tier 10 with a tier 3

in a match to test the two up two down .. and what i found out was  if your in a flight it dose not mater

what plane your fly as  a team ,,you can take a tier 10 and a tier 3 which is just broken

the game i think had a fit try to make a match for us but it did .. it put bots all on one side

and there was 3 humans on my side  my wing man was play the Pv3 with the rain deer pilot

and i was play the ga  .. he want to play the tier 3   because he said he was "nutttttssss" 

so we try this it worked... i think the flight-ed  system need some  work so this can not

happen it may even help the  match making system work a little better

now again we did this for fun for us and we wanted to see what would happen with the game

call it the Alpha tester in me lol.. doing  something just to see if it can be done ....

and before Anyone  Ask i am not nor have i ever Work for this forum or war gaming 

i have help  to test there  wot game when it was in its Alpha test... i was one of the lucky ones

that got to help with that .. but i used a different every thing back then i had a gaming computer...

sadly my rig died  in a fire lol ... 

if this post is in the wrong place  i am sorry for that

it was for a  fun post where people could post other strange things and ideas they have tried 

just to  see if it well work in flight or in game  ...

any way have a  great day ...

Deltavee #2 Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2140 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View Postsandtiger, on 05 February 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

here why i say this 

i was in a flight with my wing man  and i was playing  my ground attack aircraft..   the tier ten German 

and just to see if we could because we had a mistake in a flight a few months back he was in his tier ten

i was in a tier 6  so that was not fun...

but i came up with something i wanted to test with  there mm... they say two up two down when make a match for there

match make system ...so just as an experiment i got an idea to try a tier 10 with a tier 3

in a match to test the two up two down .. and what i found out was  if your in a flight it dose not mater

what plane your fly as  a team ,,you can take a tier 10 and a tier 3 which is just broken

the game i think had a fit try to make a match for us but it did .. it put bots all on one side

and there was 3 humans on my side  my wing man was play the Pv3 with the rain deer pilot

and i was play the ga  .. he want to play the tier 3   because he said he was "nutttttssss" 

so we try this it worked... i think the flight-ed  system need some  work so this can not

happen it may even help the  match making system work a little better

now again we did this for fun for us and we wanted to see what would happen with the game

call it the Alpha tester in me lol.. doing  something just to see if it can be done ....

and before Anyone  Ask i am not nor have i ever Work for this forum or war gaming 

i have help  to test there  wot game when it was in its Alpha test... i was one of the lucky ones

that got to help with that .. but i used a different every thing back then i had a gaming computer...

sadly my rig died  in a fire lol ... 

if this post is in the wrong place  i am sorry for that

it was for a  fun post where people could post other strange things and ideas they have tried 

just to  see if it well work in flight or in game  ...

any way have a  great day ...

Thanks for the info, sandtiger.  Funny you should post this because two days ago I was wondering what would happen if....

I'm going to try this tomorrow on the Euro server with a Polish friend to see if it works on their server as well.

Cheers

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users