Update 2.0.9.6

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

_Bruiser_ #61 Posted 02 February 2019 - 08:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4859 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 02 February 2019 - 01:13 PM, said:

Playing a game that you paid for is against the EULA? I dont think so as I intentionally want to make use of a product I purchased.Funny but there seems to be a few people that think js users should be punished because it interferes with THEIR game.

Not really sure if you're tired from a long day at work or have ingested something that has influenced your thinking, but I'll try again......

This is a free to play game, paying money is a choice

YOU happan to be the one trying to get people to continually play the game with the intention of bugging out.

View PostChuck_norris10, on 31 January 2019 - 11:57 PM, said:

Ya it would be and why all joystick users should fly as much as possible so maybe the mouse/keyboard users will start (whinging) about the rest of us asking for answers and that's "whining" what you m/kb users are doing by not supporting the other players.

We are paying customers,attracted to the game because of the joystick and a bit of realism while flying so yes I'm going to fly and if your team loses because im now flying no stick then too bad.

Which in turn ruins the gameplay for ANYONE that is in the match with you, mk OR js user, not just me personally.

You also have been around long enough to know that fixes, besides the premium shop, happen very slowly. You KNOW  this..........

You keep bringing up the amount of money you've put in the game, again that is a choice you have made. Do we start a pissing contest about the amount now? I couldn;t even start to add it up over the last 8 years.

I guess the whole point here is that continually posting about it does nothing to make a fix happen quicker, it just makes you look really silly. I don't use a js btw, but have filed a ticket about it also......even though it doesn't directly influence me. You calling for people to intentionally produce the bug to interfere with people who don't encounter the bug is the issue.........promotion of unfair gameplay.

Yeah it sucks man, I get it, but think about WG's past responses to issues like this. Posting about this like Ham does other stuff won't make it get fixed any sooner, just put you in the same boat.

Chuck_norris10 #62 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:02 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1186 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Post_Bruiser_, on 02 February 2019 - 01:54 PM, said:

Not really sure if you're tired from a long day at work or have ingested something that has influenced your thinking, but I'll try again......

This is a free to play game, paying money is a choice

YOU happan to be the one trying to get people to continually play the game with the intention of bugging out.

Which in turn ruins the gameplay for ANYONE that is in the match with you, mk OR js user, not just me personally.

You also have been around long enough to know that fixes, besides the premium shop, happen very slowly. You KNOW  this..........

You keep bringing up the amount of money you've put in the game, again that is a choice you have made. Do we start a pissing contest about the amount now? I couldn;t even start to add it up over the last 8 years.

I guess the whole point here is that continually posting about it does nothing to make a fix happen quicker, it just makes you look really silly. I don't use a js btw, but have filed a ticket about it also......even though it doesn't directly influence me. You calling for people to intentionally produce the bug to interfere with people who don't encounter the bug is the issue.........promotion of unfair gameplay.

Yeah it sucks man, I get it, but think about WG's past responses to issues like this. Posting about this like Ham does other stuff won't make it get fixed any sooner, just put you in the same boat.

Really? 24 matches the last 2 weeks and I'm trying to skew the game? Give me a break. 619 matches before the christmas bug so you can see my battle count and do the math im sure.

Sorry if all those games I attempted to play ruined YOUR game.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 02 February 2019 - 09:07 PM.

_Bruiser_ #63 Posted 02 February 2019 - 10:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4859 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 02 February 2019 - 09:02 PM, said:

Really? 24 matches the last 2 weeks and I'm trying to skew the game? Give me a break. 619 matches before the christmas bug so you can see my battle count and do the math im sure.

Sorry if all those games I attempted to play ruined YOUR game.

Yes, you said....

so yes I'm going to fly and if your team loses because im now flying no stick then too bad.

Not me personally, i don't play much anymore, but the other people. You do know more than just you and I play, right ?

Chuck_norris10 #64 Posted 02 February 2019 - 11:40 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1186 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Post_Bruiser_, on 02 February 2019 - 03:39 PM, said:

Yes, you said....

so yes I'm going to fly and if your team loses because im now flying no stick then too bad.

Not me personally, i don't play much anymore, but the other people. You do know more than just you and I play, right ?

Yup,too bad,just did 20 matches with only one respawn bug so tell me again why I shouldnt maybe ruin YOUR game?

Even got another rocket kill.:izmena:

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 03 February 2019 - 12:00 AM.

_Bruiser_ #65 Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4859 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 02 February 2019 - 11:40 PM, said:

Yup,too bad,just did 20 matches with only one respawn bug so tell me again why I shouldnt maybe ruin YOUR game?

Even got another rocket kill.:izmena:

That's good to hear actually, but why are you stuck calling this game mine? I have no ownership.

Please tell me you really aren't the age you claim, please

Jazz_4 #66 Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1484 battles
  • [PWOOD] PWOOD
okay I have a serious question what did they do? because my game is all weird now. like really weird. when I played in tier 6 and my teammate shot down a plane on the other team and itt didn't die it just went down to the ground and it still had some hp left even those it was on fire and it's tail was blown off. has anyone else seen something like these in the new update?

Captain_Underpants53 #67 Posted 03 February 2019 - 02:33 AM

First Lieutenant

• 17460 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostJazz_4, on 02 February 2019 - 08:42 PM, said:

okay I have a serious question what did they do? because my game is all weird now. like really weird. when I played in tier 6 and my teammate shot down a plane on the other team and itt didn't die it just went down to the ground and it still had some hp left even those it was on fire and it's tail was blown off. has anyone else seen something like these in the new update?

I deleted and am reloading the game right now because of all this whacko stuff happening.  Might even help.  A boy can dream, can't he?
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

White_Widow18 #68 Posted 03 February 2019 - 03:23 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 6183 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostJazz_4, on 02 February 2019 - 07:42 PM, said:

Unfortunately, it's not a new bug.

It seems to only happen if you talk in flight chat and it's still random even then. Often the targeting reticule will go away as well.
Opinions are like certain body parts. Everyone has them and most of the time they stink.

TankNoob1960 #69 Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:30 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3495 battles
  • [FK] FK

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 02 February 2019 - 07:23 PM, said:

It seems to only happen if you talk in flight chat and it's still random even then. Often the targeting reticule will go away as well.

Yup, Only time I have seen it I have been in a flight.

Happened to me yesterday (Friday).

White_Widow18 #70 Posted 03 February 2019 - 07:14 AM

• 6183 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
I've had it happen... oh.. once or twice a day flighting with clan mates since at least the patch that gave us the American Bombers.
Opinions are like certain body parts. Everyone has them and most of the time they stink.

Chuck_norris10 #71 Posted 03 February 2019 - 07:59 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1186 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Post_Bruiser_, on 02 February 2019 - 05:29 PM, said:

That's good to hear actually, but why are you stuck calling this game mine? I have no ownership.

Please tell me you really aren't the age you claim, please

Because you seem to be upset about js users spoiling the game for YOURSELF and ya,hope you get it this time. I thought dealing with an adult that I wouldnt have to explain it to you in extreme detail.You may want to read all the topics and comments started by other players about this bug,you know the ones I dont start or reply to?

blindfoId #72 Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:01 AM

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostJazz_4, on 03 February 2019 - 04:42 AM, said:

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 03 February 2019 - 06:23 AM, said:

Could you please file a ticket with attached logs of the games when you faced the problem if it's really no bother? 

Cardinal604 #73 Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:36 AM

Master Sergeant

• 5217 battles
Can someone confirm that the new Blom and Vos planes gift nose art has no Bonus ? 

White_Widow18 #74 Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:27 AM

• 6183 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostblindfoId, on 04 February 2019 - 03:01 AM, said:

Could you please file a ticket with attached logs of the games when you faced the problem if it's really no bother? 

Missed your post, but yes I can do that I believe. :) Next time I'm flighted up with a clanmate and it happens I'll send all I can.

blindfoId #75 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:33 AM

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostCardinal604, on 10 February 2019 - 04:36 AM, said:

Can someone confirm that the new Blom and Vos planes gift nose art has no Bonus ? 

There's no bonus indeed. I'll check if there's a problem and if it is to be fixed. Thank you for the information!

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 10 February 2019 - 05:27 AM, said:

Missed your post, but yes I can do that I believe. :) Next time I'm flighted up with a clanmate and it happens I'll send all I can.

Thank you so much! :honoring:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users