WG - I just want to know where my bug thread went

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 28 January 2019 - 03:59 PM

Captain

• 52 battles
A PM would have been courteous to let me know of its removal. I was trying to find out if the RU WoWP chat ban and token removal bug was showing up on the NA region when I posted on the NA WoWP forums the other day. It was more of gathering information and informing our community as a heads up. Nothing was implied by me as to attack anyone. And yet the thread is 401 now. Did I offend anyone or break the EULA by it? It was not intended to do so. I wanted to know if our NA WoWP pilots encountered the problem. I will not comment further on the subject.  I am OK with your decision either way.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Leadlooser #2 Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:12 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3966 battles

In my experience, I have found WG a bit touchy even when trying to support fair-play and camaraderie among the diverse player base.  In the end we are all agreeing (EULA) to cooperate to play a game with fairly simple rules.  I always try to be positive here, at least more than most postings.  Nonetheless, I was sent a couple messages from WG about perceived infractions.  From what it sounds like in your OP, you probably feel similarly. 

Rainbows and Butterflies: I'm not really sure why WG seems so touchy about innocuous sentiment and disregards blatant malice, of course.  I guess people will just be people no matter their life paths; they react depending on an unlimited number of considerations.  I guess we can never truly see eye-to-eye, and that is necessary for our species to encourage development and empathy/commiseration.

Maybe we all should take it easy and understand that we all perceive things differently and be more pensive, OR -

WE CAN FLY OFF THE HANDLE EVERY CHANCE WE GET AND MAKE THIS COMMUNITY AS TOXIC AND SHORT-LIVED AS WE CAN!!!

FVE, I mean no disrespect to you or this community.  I hope you can resolve your issues with WG and I hope WG can meet us halfway with the understanding issues.  Take it easy and have some great games.

Leadlooser #3 Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:15 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3966 battles
I forgot to mention, thank you for your update info gleaned from the Russian servers, (WG: this is not meant to be disrespectful).  Thanks for the Internet and translation work.  Cheers!

FlakValleyExpress #4 Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:29 PM

Captain

• 52 battles

View PostLeadlooser, on 28 January 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

In my experience, I have found WG a bit touchy even when trying to support fair-play and camaraderie among the diverse player base.  In the end we are all agreeing (EULA) to cooperate to play a game with fairly simple rules.  I always try to be positive here, at least more than most postings.  Nonetheless, I was sent a couple messages from WG about perceived infractions.  From what it sounds like in your OP, you probably feel similarly. 

Rainbows and Butterflies: I'm not really sure why WG seems so touchy about innocuous sentiment and disregards blatant malice, of course.  I guess people will just be people no matter their life paths; they react depending on an unlimited number of considerations.  I guess we can never truly see eye-to-eye, and that is necessary for our species to encourage development and empathy/commiseration.

Maybe we all should take it easy and understand that we all perceive things differently and be more pensive, OR -

WE CAN FLY OFF THE HANDLE EVERY CHANCE WE GET AND MAKE THIS COMMUNITY AS TOXIC AND SHORT-LIVED AS WE CAN!!!

FVE, I mean no disrespect to you or this community.  I hope you can resolve your issues with WG and I hope WG can meet us halfway with the understanding issues.  Take it easy and have some great games.

I am not upset. Its like, i put this here a few minutes ago, and now its gone. What happen? That is how I feel like. I just wanted to know if the problem is on the NA server too from other players. I did not think this would be a bad subject to discuss about.

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

blindfoId #5 Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:25 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

This is not a problem and not a bug. A player just randomly assumes, so posting it here kind of misleads players as you present not confirmed and wrong assumptions (regarding they are google/yandex-translated) as the truth. 

There's no any connection between issued chat bans and rarely appearing problem with tokens. The team is investigating if there's any problem with awarding tokens for medals at all as this issue appears only for individual players and there might be just a misunderstanding of restrictions.

I would kindly ask you to check the information you post at least in terms of common sense. 

FlakValleyExpress #6 Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:12 PM

Captain

• 52 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 29 January 2019 - 05:25 AM, said:

This is not a problem and not a bug. A player just randomly assumes, so posting it here kind of misleads players as you present not confirmed and wrong assumptions (regarding they are google/yandex-translated) as the truth. 

There's no any connection between issued chat bans and rarely appearing problem with tokens. The team is investigating if there's any problem with awarding tokens for medals at all as this issue appears only for individual players and there might be just a misunderstanding of restrictions.

I would kindly ask you to check the information you post at least in terms of common sense. 

Thank you for your response. The discussion is common sense to see if more help is needed to identify the software problems.  I realize that you developers may not have all the information on the problem, however with the players help we can fix the game problems with our feedback. I wasn't sure if the RU WoWP players were providing enough information for you. I was trying to help you guys with the NA feedback.

Vae victis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users