Joystick and Black screen issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Kjim #1 Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:34 PM

Master Sergeant

• 5270 battles
I had one or the other almost every game I flew today. I flew 6 and only two worked as advertised. But what I noticed is when I restart by ctr-alt delete....after the game my hanger planes are back to all aircraft. In other words if I selected T4 planes, when I return it has all aircraft again. I dont know if this means anything...just noting. Also wondering if being a weekend if more traffic has affected game play. I have gotten used to occasional problem but not almost every game. Hope they can figure it out.

jack_wdw #2 Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:53 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1829 battles

Don't know about the others, but in my case bugs seem to be even worse with the latest patch.

Especially the in game-lag is getting more frustrating.
This is different in comparison with the lag i previously experienced. (if lag spiked in the past, it was 14-18fps from the beginning and always stayed like this)
At the start of the battle 60-80 fps, almost all the battle normal fps, but then sometimes suddenly it spikes, microfreezes or just horrible lag, when you are in the midst of a dogfight.
A normal loop or turn instantly takes about half the time, which makes you crash into something half of the time.
The plane you were shooting just freezes and when everything resumes that plane is all of the sudden halfway to your tail.

Black screen at start of the battle and joystick bug also already a couple of times.

Edited by jack_wdw, 20 January 2019 - 12:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users