Chat ban? Here’s one who may need such a ban.

Chat troll noob

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Greg_Pattinson #21 Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14384 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostLeadlooser, on 12 January 2019 - 12:22 AM, said:

I DO agree!  The more colorful and unique metaphors are VERY, VERY, welcome!  Be creative and add some sentiment.  Add some contextually relevant idioms or what have you, but 'stfu' and '...rope' are lost on myself.

Perhaps had Blue said, "Spammer-man, Spammer-man, doing what a spammer can,"  I'd take a laugh.   I forgive the early chatter, but the PM text seemed rude but it may help me if I knew what they were talking about a rope.

Those are all old phrases he wasn't creative at all.

stfu=shut the fook up

piss up a rope= urinate up a rope (it will all come back down the rope due to gravity right in your face much like urinating into the wind)

even douchenozzle is not his own invention it is a variation of [edited]bag (a feminine hygiene product for cleaning out the [edited]) referring specifically to the nozzle of said [edited]

Edited by Greg_Pattinson, 13 January 2019 - 12:42 PM.

Greg_Pattinson #22 Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14384 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

as to the main point of the post I think I can shed some light on his perspective to clear up the misunderstanding.  pinging the map is rather ambiguous.  It is used in different ways by different people.  Some use it to tell other players were to go.  some use it to tell the bots where to go.  others use it instead of "proceeding to attack sector" to tell their team where they are going.  Since you made a mistake in pinging the wrong sector he probably assumed you were a new player and didn't know what you were doing.  There is no way for him to know that you just made a mistake.  A lot of people are already upset with the chat bans going on lately as they feel it is an infringement of their freedom of speech.   The message that you sent him after battle seemed like you were looking for a confrontation on this issue.  To him it would have appeared that a new player who doesn't know how to play was trying to tell him what to do and how to behave.  

I can see both sides of this story.  The point of my post is not to justify what he said or how he said it.  I merely wanted to give a possible perspective on the opposing side to clear up the misunderstanding so everyone can get along and play nice.  I have no idea who "blue" is and no personal investment in the situation.  I am not taking sides either way.

CorvusCorvax #23 Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:18 PM

Captain

• 2914 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

crud muffin.

Oh, and I've always used the term douchecanoe.

qu33kKC #24 Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5785 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

I'm with CorvusCorvax.  If there are actual humans on the team, I at least indicate where I am going, to help others to decide their options.  Also very useful to know when other folks are headed the same direction, for mutual support.  (fighters, primarily.)

example of the former, Had a player in a B-32 on the team, I had a fully ordinanced T-bolt.  No reason for me to go to the same base, as capping a Mining Plant with a Dominator is pretty easy.  So, asked where he was headed, and went to the other side.  Teamwork, it does exist.  :great:

sandtiger #25 Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18363 battles

View PostGreg_Pattinson, on 13 January 2019 - 04:22 AM, said:

Those are all old phrases he wasn't creative at all.

stfu=shut the fook up

piss up a rope= urinate up a rope (it will all come back down the rope due to gravity right in your face much like urinating into the wind)

even douchenozzle is not his own invention it is a variation of [edited]bag (a feminine hygiene product for cleaning out the [edited]) referring specifically to the nozzle of said [edited]

my Father  used piss up a rope when he was mad at someone.. he would just tell them to go piss up a rope lol it funny to see this on the forums 

because i remember  the first time one of my friends had anger him and he said it to them the look on my friends face was priceless hhehehe 

sandtiger #26 Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18363 battles

Bots do not care  about pings they only like the F keys like F7 enemy on my tell  ping is for humans  say hay i head here that the only thing it is good for and ping over and over the same spot every to seconds only make other pilot irritated and angry the ping is  some that should not be use every to seconds it just make people really mad there are a lot of people in this game that have hearing problems and the ping over and over again can make the game painful for others and make them mad enough to bail ,yell at you,, tell you to stop ,,,or go to the extrema and use  lots ad lots of colorful words and statements... i have  seen this happen a lot with the shut the colorful word go s here then up  people do not like hearing  ping ping ping ping ping it get on there last nerve  ...:hiding:

but that just my take on the over us of ping i just had a game where some

was ping every two secound i felt my ears starting to heart a lot be cause i am tone deaf 25% in both ears and the ping hit that sound that is painful to me after it going off over and over so i left game when so well not stop being ping happy because it hear my ears it is the tone not the ping that bugs me  so use ping just do not need to ping a base every  seconds i seen this more times then i care to

Edited by sandtiger, 13 January 2019 - 07:34 PM.

sandtiger #27 Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18363 battles

on the ban there is a automatic system in place

i was told this by blindfold

they just need 3 case

and you well get chat banned

every time it get 3 case  i am  not sure if it is 3 times in one day or what

but 3 case is all the system need

3 set of colorful words

harassment

threatening  other  players 

bulling

trolling

or being toxic

profiteering

there is a list some were on here i just can not

find it right  now

to many post to look through

so be careful  in game, in your hanger, and on here , what you say

you may get some kind of punishment...

anyway  have a great day everyone

Edited by sandtiger, 13 January 2019 - 08:04 PM.

Perrigrino #28 Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:40 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4879 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostMoonrider, on 13 January 2019 - 02:06 PM, said:

edited

Scatology is not my strong suit, I'm no botanist, so I defer to the experts:

perhaps "BLUE" was suffering from tapeworm, as described by the good DR. in the above video. :)

Edited by blindfoId, 16 January 2019 - 11:54 AM.

GonerNL #29 Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:17 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 891 battles

Still, it's a pretty cheap trick ...

First they introduce a number of bugs so people have to quit battles and or get so mad they start to swear and then they chat ban them :amazed:

And now I can not chat and communicate that I have to crash or quit because of the bug we shall not mention, so I will probably be reported for quitting early and be banned again ??

What still puzzles me is that all of a sudden so many players get banned. Were they all reported by fellow (well ..?) players or did they start using a tool to examine chat logs ? 

Edited by GonerNL, 14 January 2019 - 10:20 AM.

Flying on NA and EU servers

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users