game crashes/lag

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Genesect1 #1 Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:15 AM

Airman Basic

• 882 battles
since the recent patch i have experienced multiple game crashes and increased lag...anyone else having this problem?

Sopwith_ #2 Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:34 AM

Master Sergeant

• 37 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

I am also many skips in game

Jazz_4 #3 Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:13 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1352 battles
  • [PWOOD] PWOOD
i don't know about you two but tonight my games been doing some weird stuff get into the battle plane locks up. a player has to shoot me down before I can control the plane also I been disconnecting a lot tonight plus some lag.

Sopwith_ #4 Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:33 AM

Master Sergeant

• 37 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

Same for me jazz. Lota lag seemed. Shooting did not kill for almost seconds later, same thing with being shot.

I think this must be what they call rubber band? Fast motion then slow then more of the same.

Jazz_4 #5 Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1352 battles
  • [PWOOD] PWOOD
oh I did see something really messed up I was playing a tier 5 heavy fighter I was flying I notice a heavy German fighter on the other team frozen in mid air so I was shooting it then I rammed it nothing I went right threw it I turned around and he was moving but not smoothly like chunk type of moving where he jumps to another spot then another it was weird

Chuck_norris10 #6 Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:14 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 673 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Theres been a lot of topics about the recent bugs but they keep deleting them.

A LOT of us have not been able to play since the christmas patch....just in case you missed one of the many topics before they were deleted.

blindfoId #7 Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:25 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 09 January 2019 - 03:14 PM, said:

Theres been a lot of topics about the recent bugs but they keep deleting them.

A LOT of us have not been able to play since the christmas patch....just in case you missed one of the many topics before they were deleted.

No topics were deleted except for bugged (double-tripple posting) ones. Please do not provide false information. I would also kindly ask you to check already existing topics and answers given in them instead of creating new topics and posts which don't relate to the OPs' topics saying that no answer was provided. 

Returning to the original topic - it would be great if you could create a Support Ticket describing the issue. 

Chuck_norris10 #8 Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:59 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 673 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostblindfoId, on 09 January 2019 - 05:25 AM, said:

No topics were deleted except for bugged (double-tripple posting) ones. Please do not provide false information. I would also kindly ask you to check already existing topics and answers given in them instead of creating new topics and posts which don't relate to the OPs' topics saying that no answer was provided. 

Returning to the original topic - it would be great if you could create a Support Ticket describing the issue. 

Really? Your kidding right? The problem was explained in EVERY single topic posted about it.It would be weeks faster if one of your devs tried flying 2 games with a stick because obviously 2 weeks of tickets arent cutting it? Rubber banding everyones talking about? Watch the replay of the match,it shows ten fold.

Now as my gamer pc was built solely for this game and nothing else so I just eliminated the fact that its not my computer .

Internet was just re-wired and tested in my home and i have an unwavering 300 mbs so I just eliminated the "you must have a bad ISP scenario".

I tried three different joysticks and replicated the bug with all three so I now eliminated the "you must have a bad joystick" scenario.

Your asking your customers to now do the work of your developers and testers and like I said....joysticks are cheap and the bug can be replicated in minutes of flying with one but you insist on us to do the work your team should have done before ever releasing a patch.

This game had the slow server issue before and it took months of paying customers d.loading ping plotter and once again....showing you it was on your server.

Maybe the devs should read the forum.

FlakValleyExpress #9 Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:23 PM

Captain

• 49 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 09 January 2019 - 07:25 AM, said:

Granted you are correct in reporting the problem to WG tech Support. However where is the announcement saying "we are aware and fixing the problem"? All WoWP regions are reporting the same black screen and joystick problems. Where is the professional customer service on the forums?

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 09 January 2019 - 01:25 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

blindfoId #10 Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:40 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 09 January 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

Granted you are correct in reporting the problem to WG tech Support. However where is the announcement saying "we are aware and fixing the problem"? 

In every other topic describing the issue there's an answer provided by the WG representative - for NA forum it's me. (For example, the last one.) Also the information about this issue being known is provided by customer service representative when answering tickets about this problem. 

To all:

I would kindly ask you not to derail the original topic. Thank you. 

Chuck_norris10 #11 Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:54 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 673 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Posttahee59, on 09 January 2019 - 09:12 AM, said:

Well said Chuck. But damn you know better than to spend real money on this game. 

Ya well I did this christmas because I now have no family so it was an alone time for me after 25 straight days of work away from home.I finally had 12 days off and my bud asked what I was doing because friends do that when they know your alone and I said i'm fine.Going to fly my planes.

Bought a couple hundred in santa bags as that was the only gifts I would see this year so I treated myself and did good.12 planes and 160 days of premium.I may have got 60 flights in since then and just gave up as it's unplayable in this state.

The game had less bugs in beta.

Genesect1 #12 Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:31 AM

Airman Basic

• 882 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 09 January 2019 - 01:40 PM, said:

In every other topic describing the issue there's an answer provided by the WG representative - for NA forum it's me. (For example, the last one.) Also the information about this issue being known is provided by customer service representative when answering tickets about this problem. 

To all:

I would kindly ask you not to derail the original topic. Thank you. 

That is the forum administrator in you talking however, it seems to be a very common concern from the player base even those from closed beta...skirting around the subject does nothing but make it seem like you do not care

SkyWolf__WM #13 Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:51 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4502 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostGenesect1, on 10 January 2019 - 04:31 AM, said:

That is the forum administrator in you talking however, it seems to be a very common concern from the player base even those from closed beta...skirting around the subject does nothing but make it seem like you do not care

Oh FFS...USE the search feature already.
***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users