Lots of BUGS!

bugs stuck

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Hiryu51 #1 Posted 06 January 2019 - 03:28 PM

Senior Airman

• 1658 battles

I am really beginning to get red-faced with this game!!!   Lots and lots of BUGS!

1. No nose-cone/spinner for the hurricane II

2. during battle, no longitude or latitude movement

3. screen goes black

4. planes you are chasing disappear... the red lettering is visible, but i am chasing an invisible plane

5. gunsight won't work

6. out of nowhere the plane goes into "3rd person" mode

There are probably more, but these are the ones that have happened very recently!

Listen --- I like this game, I really do!  But it is no fun when you have to exit out of half of the games because of a bug!!!  

Please fix!

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 06 January 2019 - 06:29 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18395 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

Lately I've been running into a bug with the bombers.  Two battles in a row this morning with this problem.

You go along happily blowing up buildings and capping the base.  Buildings disappear, base turns blue, but the GT count doesn't work.  Not a good sign.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Chuck_norris10 #3 Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:48 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1276 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

You folks must be mouse/kb players.Us joystick players have been grounded since before christmas.

Admiring all the goodies from the santa bags we bought and watching the premium go to waste because we cant play. 2 weeks of wasted premium so far.

No play...no pay,their loss.

Captain_Underpants53 #4 Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:55 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18395 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
Today has been especially rough with the joystick respawn bug.  Maybe it should be called the no-joy stick?
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Jazz_4 #5 Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:18 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1529 battles
  • [PWOOD] PWOOD
it's alright my map has been zoomed in for days now and I can not get it un zoomed and I don't know if this is a glitch or maybe lag but tonight I was in my planes shooting a plane on the other team and for some reason. I was hitting them I saw the damage on their tails but their was no hit sound. then other times tonight when I was shooting the other planes or air defense planes their was the hit sounds but then they were taking no damage on their health bar I don't know maybe I was out of range or it was lag. 

comealong1 #6 Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:05 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6174 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
WG is not fixing anything!.. We all need to boycott this game till they do!

Hiryu51 #7 Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:37 AM

Senior Airman

• 1658 battles

Bugs happen with mouse or joystick.  I primarily use a Microsoft Joystick.  The problems started happening in November... about 2 updates ago. 

Again, I really like this game... but I have to exit out of half of the games because of bugs.

Auwingr #8 Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:15 AM

Master Sergeant

• 5230 battles
  • [_G_D_] _G_D_

No need to boycott the game, as many of us just can't play the game...PERIOD.

I guess sooner or later they may come to the realization that game play is down and maybe they'll begin to dig into the problem.

Or NOT.

My status is "Senior Airman". Is that because I'm old? :sceptic:

Chuck_norris10 #9 Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:28 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1276 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Or....just everyone play anyways and maybe we can do a contest for the most crashes per match.

After all this time a W.R. means nothing anyways.

Enjoy the one in 5 games and keyboard and mouse users will have to carry you but it's ok.

blindfoId #10 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostHiryu51, on 06 January 2019 - 06:28 PM, said:

I am really beginning to get red-faced with this game!!!   Lots and lots of BUGS!

1. No nose-cone/spinner for the hurricane II

2. during battle, no longitude or latitude movement

3. screen goes black

4. planes you are chasing disappear... the red lettering is visible, but i am chasing an invisible plane

5. gunsight won't work

6. out of nowhere the plane goes into "3rd person" mode

There are probably more, but these are the ones that have happened very recently!

Listen --- I like this game, I really do!  But it is no fun when you have to exit out of half of the games because of a bug!!!  

Please fix!

The third and the fourth issues have been reported, the fix for the fourth one is waiting to be released. Other issues need more information so I can check if they were reported earlier or they are quite new and need specification to be reported properly. 

Perrigrino #11 Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4919 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostblindfoId, on 08 January 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

The third and the fourth issues have been reported, the fix for the fourth one is waiting to be released. Other issues need more information so I can check if they were reported earlier or they are quite new and need specification to be reported properly. 

I ask this in all seriousness. Is the first line of defense for Support to respond to Tickets with BOT Boiler Plate responses? Said another way, Is Support using Robots to respond to queries? The 1st and usual response from Support to anything is clear cache...etc., I have received so many of these responses that I have given up sending tickets in. I have even received responses that assumed I was in a Tank or Ship. Often, the respondent completely misinterprets the problem and closes the ticket, or takes a few days to respond and then when I don't within a  given short time frame, ticket closed- so they take their time but I can't. Even the names of Support Staff are suspect- Bots? This would certainly help me understand the way in which I am treated. And likely I am not alone.

I would really like to help the game along, but with Support being the way it is, the words-" insensitive to customer needs", comes to mind, then I will refrain from sending anything. And, just for comparison, before the Holidays, WoWShips gave all players COMPENSATION, for the problems experienced in the game.

WolfWiz #12 Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:40 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5677 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostChuck_norris10, on 06 January 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

You folks must be mouse/kb players.Us joystick players have been grounded since before christmas.

Admiring all the goodies from the santa bags we bought and watching the premium go to waste because we cant play. 2 weeks of wasted premium so far.

No play...no pay,their loss.

Meh! I feel for you, but as 2.0 WG cares little about players... They push graphics over game play and stable programming... Terrible game support and 75% of the time the canned responses from support make you wonder if they people working their even understand the language you are speaking.

Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance...

SkyWolf__WM #13 Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:28 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5488 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

Sigh....

Research the issue on the other 50 posts regarding this problem.

Do you  need help with that?

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users