Hey Blindfold! Respawn Joystick Bug - Is Persha going to fix?

respawn joystick loss of control bug fix timeframe

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Chuck_norris10 #41 Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:00 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 963 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 11 January 2019 - 01:10 PM, said:

Sigh....if you have to...oh to hel... uh.....heck with it. I am however still amazed that so many people are too stupid to read. Whine on. :(

Maybe instead of spamming the forum whining and crying about people not using the search function,maybve you should and show where the problems were addressed and alleviated.You cant because they were not fixed and no answers were given or a time frame on a fix.

Your like a broken record.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #42 Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:55 AM

Captain

• 837 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostChuck_norris10, on 11 January 2019 - 08:00 PM, said:

Maybe instead of spamming the forum whining and crying about people not using the search function,maybve you should and show where the problems were addressed and alleviated.You cant because they were not fixed and no answers were given or a time frame on a fix.

Your like a broken record.

hehe... correct, posting links always help to inform

I say Boobie_Tabalis  should give us a tutorial on how to use this search function effectively

it would help to have charts and colors...

and maybe even pictures and gifs

think of how much we could learn and

maybe it'll calm some one about the lack of use of the technology known as "search function"

I'll be looking forward to this addition to the Forum

maybe pin it in a lesson plan for newbies to the Forum Game

:)

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 12 January 2019 - 01:56 AM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Chuck_norris10 #43 Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:31 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 963 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 11 January 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

hehe... correct, posting links always help to inform

I say Boobie_Tabalis  should give us a tutorial on how to use this search function effectively

it would help to have charts and colors...

and maybe even pictures and gifs

think of how much we could learn and

maybe it'll calm some one about the lack of use of the technology known as "search function"

I'll be looking forward to this addition to the Forum

maybe pin it in a lesson plan for newbies to the Forum Game

:)

Funny,type "how to clear cache" in search option and then do the same thing in google and guess which search engine gives you the answer without having to wade through topics that only have the word cache in them?

Sorry but the search engine here sucks. Google will always take you to the relevant topic.

WolfWiz #44 Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5131 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 11 January 2019 - 02:51 AM, said:

Sigh part 3....

If you would use the search function you would see that your answers are already on the forums.

Now......

There are many more people playing than you know.

The game is far from dead.

Everything you've said is wrong, has already been addressed, is repetitive or untrue.

Can you at least TRY to use the search function before making the same complaint over and over?  :unsure:

Dude...at least TRY the search function 1st.

LOL, I wasn't asking any questions... obviously your reading comprehension is a tad shallow...

Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance...

SkyWolf__WM #45 Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:17 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5014 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostWolfWiz, on 13 January 2019 - 11:17 PM, said:

LOL, I wasn't asking any questions... obviously your reading comprehension is a tad shallow...

Heh...ok..

I am in the 9th year of the 10 year lifespan given to me by my Neurologist for:

A terminal degenerative brain disease called FTD.

I'm also have a non-terminal degenerative brain disease called PBA 

I have had 10 ischemic strokes...the last being a month ago.

Heh....so that is the reason for MY stooopud....what is yours?

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

Chuck_norris10 #46 Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:45 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 963 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 14 January 2019 - 03:17 AM, said:

Heh...ok..

I am in the 9th year of the 10 year lifespan given to me by my Neurologist for:

A terminal degenerative brain disease called FTD.

I'm also have a non-terminal degenerative brain disease called PBA 

I have had 10 ischemic strokes...the last being a month ago.

Heh....so that is the reason for MY stooopud....what is yours?

Thats no reason to be a [edited].

Life isnt a contest on who has the best,worst,less or more and trust me,I have held the hands of family and best friends as they passed away.

Every day above ground is a saying you hear a lot in my industry because at my age if your still alive you treat every single day as a gift.

A sunrise or sunset means that much more to me as I get to enjoy one more that many will never see again.

No one knew about my first known stroke I had last summer when I awoke in my hallway in a pool of blood because I didnt want to worry my mom who was fighting terminal lung cancer. My chances of getting lung cancer dont get any higher and another stroke will put me in retirement or the grave.

Still! I dont let my problems turn me into a jerk because I would rather have no life then be angry at the world.

Peace!

DomainMasters #47 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:22 PM

Senior Airman

• 3578 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 11 January 2019 - 07:44 PM, said:

go to trashbin

select file

right click

click restore

:B

Yes, PLEASE DO, REVERT BACK TO VERSION BEFORE CHRISTMAS RELEASE!!! At least we joystick users could play the game, that some of us spend many hundreds of dollars on buying your Santa Bags, Certificates, Premium Planes, Gold, Premium Time/Days/Months and many other WG World of WarPlanes products, without wondering if the expensive Boosters we just paid for and activated will be wasted because we have this stupid and frustrating Joystick bug to deal with. And/or because we have the disconnection issues to deal with and the game crashing issues to deal with and the black screen issues to deal with, just for instance, all in the same flight/battle. Or if we are going to lose another battle because we are spending 75% of the battle time trying to get back into the battle? These things are really happening! I'm not just blowing off steam here.

Is this what I pay for? Is this the quality of game that all my money buys me? YOU BET IT IS! Over and over and over again. 

What is the definition of insanity? <---Rhetorical question - I must be insane! I must be insane for being one of your top "paying" customers and thinking that things will be getting better very soon, because you're not showing us that they are getting better.

As of now my, and many others, Paypal account is no longer open to Wargaming. I always enjoyed putting money into my Wargaming account but now I just feel like it would be stupid to put in even a single dollar until i see something so that I can believe a change is in the wind and these bugs are being fixed, especially the joystick bug!

Wargaming, go back to the previous version, PLEASE, and find out what is different about the joystick control code between then, when it worked properly, and now and fix it. Or get more people on the debugging team. Or something! Just give us a glimmer of hope, please. Anything that with show us that progress is being made. Surely, by now some idea of what is happening must be available. Do we really have to beg for an update? I think we deserve, at the least, that.

altcat #48 Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:55 PM

Airman Basic

• 1373 battles
The joystick bug is still there!  A flying game that does not support joystick!!??  You might as well shoot yourselves in the foot.  Anyone serious about the game who will be spending money on this will be using a joystick.  Fix this already or revert back!  

Toggle #49 Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:11 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 4552 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postaltcat, on 17 January 2019 - 11:55 PM, said:

The joystick bug is still there!  A flying game that does not support joystick!!??  You might as well shoot yourselves in the foot.  Anyone serious about the game who will be spending money on this will be using a joystick.  Fix this already or revert back!  

Since the end of the holiday event, I have not had further trouble with the joystick. 

Ty for the added challenge WG. 

AirMutt #50 Posted 24 January 2019 - 11:52 AM

Master Sergeant

• 943 battles

Still having re-spawning issues, just finished a game where I was never able to respawn (three Attempts) back into the game with joystick control. Kept having to key Enter to force crash. Sooooooooooo frustrating!

This is happening one out of 3 games. I'm guessing that WG is not capable of fixing this on going problem, and that it's a mouse game only if your looking for consistent game play.

blindfoId #51 Posted 24 January 2019 - 12:15 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles
Just for heads up in case someone missed the announcement.

Azis_ #52 Posted 24 January 2019 - 12:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1590 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostblindfoId, on 24 January 2019 - 04:15 AM, said:

Just for heads up in case someone missed the announcement.

That was made a week ago! So am I to believe that even though I have only flown perhaps 30 battles in a limited time for free, and still experience the issue, that a "team" can not even repeat, find or fix the problem?

Rather would it be more correct to assume that the issue is not "prioritized" and there is no "alleged" fix being tested?

rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

blindfoId #53 Posted 24 January 2019 - 01:35 PM

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostAzis_, on 24 January 2019 - 03:43 PM, said:

That was made a week ago! So am I to believe that even though I have only flown perhaps 30 battles in a limited time for free, and still experience the issue, that a "team" can not even repeat, find or fix the problem?

Rather would it be more correct to assume that the issue is not "prioritized" and there is no "alleged" fix being tested?

You may believe whatever you wish to. The provided information is the latest one. If there were any updates I would gladly provide them. 

Jazz_4 #54 Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1470 battles
  • [PWOOD] PWOOD
hey blindfold just a heads up on your supply crates:list of prizes on the world of warplane webpage you have a type in slots section it says on the 3 hanger slots is slotsin hanger. 

egikov #55 Posted 24 January 2019 - 06:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 2750 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostblindfoId, on 24 January 2019 - 07:35 AM, said:

You may believe whatever you wish to. The provided information is the latest one. If there were any updates I would gladly provide them. 

Admin: I know why you're here Player. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Player. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

Player: When the joystick bug will be fixed?

Admin: The answer is out there, Player. It's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

Morpheus: "You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe". 

Some adjusted quotes from the Matrix. Where Trinity-Admin, Neo-Player. And Neo quote " What is the Matrix?" was replaced with Joystick question.

Edited by egikov, 24 January 2019 - 06:03 PM.

Azis_ #56 Posted 24 January 2019 - 11:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1590 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostblindfoId, on 24 January 2019 - 05:35 AM, said:

I am not shooting the messenger simply inquiring to the message source.
rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

blindfoId #57 Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:45 AM

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostJazz_4, on 24 January 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

hey blindfold just a heads up on your supply crates:list of prizes on the world of warplane webpage you have a type in slots section it says on the 3 hanger slots is slotsin hanger. 

Thank you. Fixed :honoring:

JuanMendoza #58 Posted 25 January 2019 - 11:18 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6832 battles
  • [DAA] DAA

View PostblindfoId, on 24 January 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

The fact that there are no updates for a problem that has existed this long speaks volumes.

egikov #59 Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:48 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 2750 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostJuanMendoza, on 25 January 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

The fact that there are no updates for a problem that has existed this long speaks volumes.

Correct. We should expect update about this bug everyday.

altcat #60 Posted 27 January 2019 - 01:57 AM

Airman Basic

• 1373 battles
This is completely unbelievable!  A flying game where joystick doesn't work and the company running it just does not care or does not know how to fix it.  It sounds like the whole programming of the game is managed by complete amateurs.  This is not a free game.  Get your act together!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users