• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:57 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 14357 battles

i  thought about this all Day weather i would stay or leave 

weather this game was something i want to keep playing

did i have fun or are the bad time out   doing the  fun  times 

did  i really need this game in my life with the why i felt about it ..

over the last few months . i had a great day it was the fist time i really went any where

the last few  weeks because  i  caught my grandmother cold and i did not want to be the bringer of the   plague to my friends  .. the last  time i left  here was 5  days before Christmas  i was angry that i had to find other way to talk to people on here that i like

but i was still  judging how i felt  about this game ...i went out and i walk from 1 pm to 8 pm it was a long way some thing like  16 miles  total 

more or less   i walk all over town i saw some friend i had not see or talk to in months after i moved away from my nephews house

they were all think something bad  had  happen to me or i had left  without a trace  .. i good like that . i Learned  that trick from dear old dad ... anyway  while i was out have  a good day for once i have come to my

decision

and it is this i am not leaving..  i am not walk away.. i am stay right here

but there well be changes  and we well see how this goes  be warned

from here on out i am not dealing with troll  or toxic people  give me

grief  i done get my self in trouble for trolls  or toxic people. by try to work thing out .. with them .. i can not make every one happy i know this it been shoved in my face so many times it not even funny

so if i feel you are toxic to me in any way in my hanger or in the sky

i well be done with you faster then you can blink this is my new plan if i can not be harassed

then i can not get mad and get my self in trouble ...  when i say black list i me ignored

list ... i have a lot less people on my black list here then i do in tanks i hope it say that way

but things have change for me in this game  because of things i read and things that have been said

to every one on my friends list or on here thank you for ask me to stay 

but it took all day for me to come to reinstall the game because when i cam back from my walk if i was done then i did not want to have a secound or 3rd thought  .. luck for me i change my mind ... and i am stay right here   i hope this post dose not make any one here or with wargameing   mad but i be truth full and straight with all of you .. and i hope you can see that 

i am tired and this is the best thing i can come up

for me.. i well try to be more positive but i cam not guaranteeing any thing just that i well not Be take grief in my hanger  now if your mad and you need to talk the by all means we can talk ...but the first time you call me a idiot or a moron or stupid where done .. black listed then an there.  because other day i got 18 message after a game from someone  get mad that they did not Finnish mission  he keep come back over and over to try and take my cc  base and i was not have any of it  i thought he was one of the Zombie bots as i like to call them the one that go after one base till they get it like the plant and or cc or military base key targets that flip the game .. and they keep come till the squall or they take it when i see them i well hunt them down and kill them at the squall ... this person was acting like one of the bots that dose  this ....thi i do not look every game to see who is human and when i see a human acting like a bot i well hunt them down and kill them just like i do when the botsdo this same thing  it just my style .. i do not wing hunt i mostly go after the bots or planes that get close or are at a base i want ... i think most people do this but this person got mad and was yelling at me in my hanger   i should have just black listed aka ignored listed him ...  but i try to work things out with him silly me i should no better you can  not make every one happy ... he also seem to be one of those people that need the last word ... so from now on.. i just ignoring or aka black listing any one that dose this to me i try not to get in trouble chat ban is not fun ...

i hope i have not made any one mad i just being truthful with you i  done get grief from toxic people ...  then in turn get mad and say some thing back which is one way to get banned ,,,, better to just block them so this is my new plane an idea  ..

i hope this dose not seem bad  or has made any of you upset staff of the forums  as well i not try to be a bad person i just want to have fun play the game to my best try new styles and not be a jerk ..

but some days i may just need to walk away  to day was one of those days i cam back with a clearer idea of what i well do in the future....  any hope you all have fun  i not going any where  see you in the sky's and we well talk soon my friends

no_habla_ingles #2 Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:50 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3299 battles
I believe this to be a good decision for you, (glad you are staying) I will see you in the skies my fellow pilot  

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:26 PM

Captain

• 47 battles
There was a time prior to update 2.0 when things were honorable in WoWP when you didn't have this toxic WoT environment. You care for your fellow pilot. Now? :amazed: When WoWP is developed into a game as we see it now, it draws in the undesirables. One can say WoWP is designed this way on purpose to bring in these people to play WoWP. You reap what you sow. Remember when wrestling with a pig, you only get dirty. I say ignore them and take the higher road on principle. :honoring:

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 05 January 2019 - 02:26 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Booze_Morgan #4 Posted 05 January 2019 - 03:25 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 247 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 05 January 2019 - 08:26 AM, said:

There was a time prior to update 2.0 when things were honorable in WoWP when you didn't have this toxic WoT environment. You care for your fellow pilot. Now? :amazed: When WoWP is developed into a game as we see it now, it draws in the undesirables. One can say WoWP is designed this way on purpose to bring in these people to play WoWP. You reap what you sow. Remember when wrestling with a pig, you only get dirty. I say ignore them and take the higher road on principle. :honoring:

No, Flak, no.  There has always been in WoWP toxicity, bullying, name calling, and wild baseless accusations.  There have always been so-called adults who act more like grade school brats on a playground.  The only differences are the new names and a change of the game foundation.  There is one distinct commonality, and that is how much WG listens to the players.

beaver_cleaver #5 Posted 05 January 2019 - 07:13 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 20 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
The game was exciting in Beta, really competitive in the early releases - but when BOTS were added and it became obvious the game was no longer about skill, but how much cash the developers could squeeze out of loyal players it was over. The latest incarnation caters exclusively to those who will pay - WOT with wings. If you enjoy this fine - play on, but the game has evolved into a continuous effort to separate cash from players. All the prior promises, and goodwill tossed aside and this is the result.

HANNIBAL_LECTER_1 #6 Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3857 battles
  • [FALCO] FALCO

View PostBooze_Morgan, on 05 January 2019 - 12:25 PM, said:

No, Flak, no.  There has always been in WoWP toxicity, bullying, name calling, and wild baseless accusations.  There have always been so-called adults who act more like grade school brats on a playground.  The only differences are the new names and a change of the game foundation.  There is one distinct commonality, and that is how much WG listens to the players.

I agree.

Some of the "Honorable and Non-Toxic behavior" of the 1.X...

sandtiger #7 Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:33 PM

• 14357 battles

thank you for all your thoughts ...i glad to see people speaking about how they feel on  this game or what they think ...

so on the toxic level i was never in the start of this game so i not sure how that

but for me the toxic level has not changed on this game it has been the same from game one when someone  told me when i was play my tier one to uninstall... nothing changed for that day that was only a year and some weeks now .. i am still kinda new to this game ,,i played many battled because i do not sleep much.. i play games to entertain my self   and to de stress from my real life ... 

but it hard for me to stand by an watch a player that give new player grief it kinda real make me mad '

some time my inter self get a little to my hands and i was a bad monkey ... this last time i found my chat logs

i look through them all last night  because i want to see if i had done something i did not remember ...   there where 3 times i said bad things two  of the 3 where me get mad at my self for crash a plane .. and i said a bad word...  the other was when i saw a player abusing another player and i well say two wrongs do not make a right... i can see i was very mad at this human player that was abusing some one at a lower tier calling them all kinds of stuff and it set me off .. i may have told them to be quite in not such a nice way.. i am sure these 3 thing got me in trouble because i can not in real life sit by an watch a bully pick on some pore  human ...  my inter self well re act and say or do something this part of me come out in my game as well i guess .. but with my new plane maybe i well do better not to be so mean

... do any of you have a suggestion how to help someone  that is get abused by other player with out get one self in trouble

because i am  sorry i can not stand by an just let it happen to someone  that said or did  nothing wrong  ... or is have a bad game i Know i have  had bad bad games where i just could not play to save my own tail ...  and someone  abused the hell out of me because they where to worried  about there own stats and they just became toxic

so i wondering what  other people do to try and help others and  not get them self in to trouble because i am not one to stand by and let things just happen ... if any of you have suggestion even stuff of this game  or this forum ...  i would like to see what your thoughts on this  are .. for now i am sticking to just block any one that is toxic to me ... and if there abusing others i may just block them  as well i like the game where every one is someone  i know and we just have a blast playing  and try to out do each other it  makes  for an awesome game... no on get mad no one care about there stats just every one have fun try to win a hard fought battle those are my favorite games ...but it well still be sometime before i can talk again an this time i know what i did so now we move forward and try to be better  anyway  thanks again For put your thoughts up here guys i read them all have a great day see you  in the sky

i many be play a little less for a while because i am  take a brake because of chat jail i it  make this game a little less fun ... anyway  hope every one has a great day  and i look Forward to see what you have to say ...

ps  to the people that have any way to talk with the staff of this game i think the toxic bots  that call  other bots cheats hax s or say your on  my list should be remove when i first started play this game i thought these  bot where just toxic people as well so it may be some thing they should think about removing so the new players come in do not feel they are be  messed with ... just a though because i feel this promotes a toxic  game for the new play that dose not know bot talk just one of the many things i thought of on my long walk thinking  about this game

Edited by sandtiger, 05 January 2019 - 10:42 PM.

Jack_Pelter_The_Chicken #8 Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:58 PM

Master Sergeant

• 181 battles
I'm afraid sand, you get good and bad in all walks of life, especially on social media,there really isnt anything you can do to police this corrosive drivel.just stick two fingers ( one,if you live in N America)upto them and laugh it off! 

sandtiger #9 Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:26 PM

• 14357 battles
:honoring:

HANNIBAL_LECTER_1 #10 Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3857 battles
  • [FALCO] FALCO

Well, everyone is different so everyone takes the harassment differently. In my case every time I saw one of these messages I just laugh immediately, I remember that a couple of months ago I began to play WOT, I was in tier 3, there was an experienced player with more than 10,000 battles in my team, I barely had 200, I was the last player standing in that battle (he died before me) there were some enemies left, I managed to eliminate some but they finally destroyed me and this guy told me something like "what a f*cking noob" .. in the battle and then in the garage... This happened a couple of times, I just laughed and added that player to the blacklist, and that was it.
The problem here in Warplanes is that the "Blacklist" thing does not work, maybe prevent a player from sending you messages in the hangar but you will still see their messages in battle (It's another of the things broken in Warplanes).
It's a matter of attitude, you just need to learn to ignore those messages.

A typical battle in WOT...

Spoiler

The same happens in Warplanes but not in such an overwhelming way...

Spoiler

Between the 1.X and the 2.0 I have around 13,500 battles (but in a period of approximately 2 and a half years). I see that you (Sand) have more than 14,000 battles in a year, possibly the fact of having been exposed to this type of situations more frequently is causing the problems you have. I'm not saying you have to play less, but you definitely have to address this situation differently because Wargaming is not going to help you at all.

sandtiger #11 Posted 06 January 2019 - 04:41 AM

• 14357 battles

well thanks Hannibal  for the info  now i know i an not missing the in game  chat block

that is good info to have..  i thought i was just missing it but with the info you just gave me

i try to work on not see them again ... when they send the message  but from play with a wing man i look at the team chat a lot

so i see the bad stuff as well and i reacted when i should not have ...i guess but i hate see people get bullied

i mean  i have seen people get it because they start some thing with some one else those i do not care about ..

it the one where a person say hay i stock and new to the game and people jump on them for doing bad

or if some is just have a bad game and there get jumped one it not cool in my book...

but now i am  start to see there not much i can do to help because if i start talking to the toxic player then  i the one that get in trouble because as i get more

feed up with them well that the part of my brain i will have to work one lol  anyway  thanks again i got the answer i was looking for which  that this game  dose not have the in game chat block that same way wot did  but it good to know i well have to think of a better way of dealing with said toxic people thanks 

but yes wot can be way way more toxic then this game but the also seem to have a little bigger player base from all walk of life and there are a lot more younger

people play on wot then there are on here i mostly seem to find older guys on here like my self .. so that cool two

i like the people in world of war plays a lot better that wot or  war ships but at least in war ships i can say yes i am a noob and i have no clue what i am doing got some pointers that usually works to defuse them 

sandtiger #12 Posted 06 January 2019 - 05:02 AM

• 14357 battles

View PostHANNIBAL_LECTER_1, on 05 January 2019 - 04:05 PM, said:

Well, everyone is different so everyone takes the harassment differently. In my case every time I saw one of these messages I just laugh immediately, I remember that a couple of months ago I began to play WOT, I was in tier 3, there was an experienced player with more than 10,000 battles in my team, I barely had 200, I was the last player standing in that battle (he died before me) there were some enemies left, I managed to eliminate some but they finally destroyed me and this guy told me something like "what a f*cking noob" .. in the battle and then in the garage... This happened a couple of times, I just laughed and added that player to the blacklist, and that was it.
The problem here in Warplanes is that the "Blacklist" thing does not work, maybe prevent a player from sending you messages in the hangar but you will still see their messages in battle (It's another of the things broken in Warplanes).
It's a matter of attitude, you just need to learn to ignore those messages.

A typical battle in WOT...

Spoiler

The same happens in Warplanes but not in such an overwhelming way...

Spoiler

Between the 1.X and the 2.0 I have around 13,500 battles (but in a period of approximately 2 and a half years). I see that you (Sand) have more than 14,000 battles in a year, possibly the fact of having been exposed to this type of situations more frequently is causing the problems you have. I'm not saying you have to play less, but you definitely have to address this situation differently because Wargaming is not going to help you at all.

your right  but it dose make me de stress. i get to take all the things i feel out on the game bots  then i can sleep when i get tired lol

but a lot of this come from be in a body cast from head to toe for 8 months  i do not like sleep but when i am asleep i do not want to wake up lol

so i play tell i can sleep i like video games always have.. my first game was pong it was a red box with to white dials and it had a selector switch it was the first video game i ever had... games  have always been a thing for me  even when i race for a living i played street fighter an many other fighting game... i have more fun play then watching tv ... when i was in high school i bullied the bullies because it was a way to get a new school oFF my back and trust me i was in a lot of schools with us moving so much .. every 3 to 6 months i was some where new....at a new school for a long time i had to learn how to deal with different kids ... some of  them where the class bully and i still have that nature i never fully got way from it ...i do not like toxic people and i hate bullies so i try an stand up an do the right thing... which did not fly well here... so i need to find a new way and you give some good ideas  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users