How to tell outcome was predetermined..

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

hamhockjones #1 Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12656 battles

If you notice many times your team is absolutely dominating the other team. Your humans are pounding them by bombing and shooting down everything. And yet the score says your team is losing, don't figure but that is the first sign of a fixed predetermined game. Another sign is when your team has killed everything in a sector including 4 or 5 planes of the enemy and the sector just will not flip. One enemy plane shows up kills one and the sector circle almost goes back to a full circle. Your team shoots down 6 aa and 5 enemy and it does not flip but one enemy shows up kills one and completely saves the sector..This happens all the time if you pay attention. Another giveaway is when your team has over 700 points, the enemy has 500 or so and only one or two planes left and they are hiding in a safe zone not scoring at all. Your team has 8 planes and they are pounding those last 2 sectors scoring abundantly. And yet their score jumps over your score and keeps rising even though they are not scoring at all. Where their mystery points are coming from is part of the predetermined outcome. Your teams points become frozen while theirs keeps climbing until they win the game !  Another sign is this. Suddenly their AA in that last sector becomes unbeatable , their AA planes will not die and you get caught up shooting a million rounds in them while flying in a straight line allowing the other aa to kill you with ease ! Plus their AA guns suddenly are so powerful and abundant that your guys cant survive . Another is early in the game when your group takes first sector quick and you look at the map and somehow the enemy has 2 sectors already in mere seconds showing that it will take your team twice as many shots as your enemy to take a sector. They will have 3  before you even turn 2 sectors. Once they have the most sectors, those sectors become almost impossible to turn while your sectors are easy to turn. Now remember this works both ways and I have been on winning side and just flew around watching because I knew our bots had this game. Understand, I love this game. No doubt !  I want this game to be the most played game on the internet ! That is the truth ! But I want the game to be an actual competition between 2 teams regardless of unevenly matched teams . We Americans love to win as the underdog. My college team is always favored, Roll Tide ! lol.  But going into a game where my team is the underdog, the other team should not instantly win no matter what ! I have played on big time overmatched teams where our team outscored, out killed, out bombed and out performed the other holding majority of sectors the entire game and lose 400 to 60 lol, seriously?  Either the computer or the people behind game fixed the game this way. This game can be set to a mode where everyone has a fair chance to win ! Not a selecting process of choosing winners before game has even started..  I have never played in clan battles but I assume the games are set up where the best performance as a team actually wins the game ! If not, if not, then the winners and losers even in clan battles could be decided not on the battlefield but by some guys stroke of a letter on a keyboard ! I hope that's not true. The potential of this game is incredible! Why not have 20 million players that love this game because they always have a shot at winning! Just think , playing against 12 humans all the time or at least mostly humans. 8 on 8 is better than any bots.  4 on 4, 6 on 6, why not?  They could lower prices on planes and still prosper beyond belief !  One last sign of predetermined outcome usually rears it head around the 6 minute mark! This is when if your team is playing awesome but the other team was chosen to win that everything starts to fall apart, your bots stop scoring, a sector will flip simultaneously for the enemy with the one you just turned . Happens all the time, pay attention ! A sector that no plane is over or even 1 plane over will go from full blue circle to red,  somehow?  See your going against the grain and the game responds when you do by beefing up the winner in a hurry.  I have played games for many years and all but this one have a winner determined by teams performance !  So I know its possible to correct this game by removing the pregame outcome. Why not give it a try and see how it goes. The returning players would be many and the great games would be fair for all. I also think you should add a screaming head that bounces of your windshield sometimes after you blow up a plane.. leaving a few seconds of a blood splatter before it blows off. Head flying right at you, mouth open screaming as it slams into your windshield, no damage just bloody drool dripping, lol..  You guys are smart, fix this game to best team really wins !   Make lots of money and make clients very happy !  Send this to the Russians, or whoever and lets fix this mess . Persians , whoever, go to babble dot com and learn the language,  peace out,   Ham

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:28 PM

First Lieutenant

• 17095 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
Well, so much for that New Years resolution.   :amazed:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

StoptheViolins #3 Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2159 battles
Short resolution...

A fix would be for the devs to play with us and record all the matches so they could see the bugs and be able to analyze them. I don't think many play the game.

FlakValleyExpress #4 Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:35 PM

Captain

• 55 battles

WoW Wall of text. :amazed: Overcome...

:teethhappy:  Carry on!  :honoring: 

P.S. Are you drunk when you write these up? I ask as a matter of perspective.

View PostStoptheViolins, on 02 January 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

Short resolution...

A fix would be for the devs to play with us and record all the matches so they could see the bugs and be able to analyze them. I don't think many play the game.

I have mentioned that since testing of update 2.0, however I believe (don on tinfoil hat) there is a conspiracy going on that WG wants to hide from the internet.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 02 January 2019 - 04:37 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Moonrider #5 Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 1365 battles

View Posthamhockjones, on 02 January 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

Got a replay to show us??
NO??????
Didn't happen.

HARANGUE, n. A speech by an opponent, who is known as an harangue-outang.

Prenzlau #6 Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:43 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 8154 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

2-0 with Hamhock on my teams tonight so far, pretty convincing wins as well. Maybe we should have a "Hamhock" tracker? Post your victories with Hamhock or something.

So does that mean the victories (for Hamhock) are also predetermined? So that is a good thing, right? No complaining there. 

The wall of text tsunami appears to be working. 

Prenzlau_Tyrannus

Bluegoose02 #7 Posted 03 January 2019 - 02:48 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2947 battles

Saw that coming hot and heavy . Happy New Year LOL

CorvusCorvax #8 Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:57 AM

First Lieutenant

• 2664 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostPrenzlau_Tyrannus, on 03 January 2019 - 01:43 AM, said:

2-0 with Hamhock on my teams tonight so far, pretty convincing wins as well. Maybe we should have a "Hamhock" tracker? Post your victories with Hamhock or something.

So does that mean the victories (for Hamhock) are also predetermined? So that is a good thing, right? No complaining there. 

The wall of text tsunami appears to be working. 

I tried to read it three times, and just couldn't.

TL;DR, HHJ whines like a schoolgirl about stuff for which he has no proof.  The trolling is pretty ingenious, however.

Edited by CorvusCorvax, 03 January 2019 - 05:57 AM.

hamhockjones #9 Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12656 battles
   Yes the games my team wins are also predetermined, no doubt ! I have tested this by flying in game and not firing a shot !  If you sit back and pay attention you can see these things I have talked about happening . And like ive sad before, nobody should lose 10 in a row, yet I do all the time ! Not complaining about losing, just pointing out facts..  Your telling me that you can randomly draw the worst bots and team 10 games in a row?  Why would that be so? Only if this game is manually controlled would that ever happen to anyone. Many other great players experience the same thing. Most of those don't play anymore because of the fixed game issues. For instance if one team scores 100,000 thru damage, kills and sector control, how can a team with 17,000 win the game ?  They cant unless the game was predetermined with an outcome .   If you cant see this then your either new or stupid or you are part of the problem !  People wont speak up simply because they don't want wowp to zap their games and planes like they do mine everytime I post … simple as that.. HAM

hamhockjones #10 Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12656 battles
   Of coarse you guys with your hand in the till will always counter point everything that points to these games being fixed. Make the new guy think he just played so great that he won. Even if he gets shot down 5 times and scores only  2000 personal points.. These games are 100 percent predetermined and that's a fact !  This will be the games downfall if its not changed,   ham

Zigfreid #11 Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 12411 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 02 January 2019 - 11:57 PM, said:

I tried to read it three times, and just couldn't.

TL;DR, HHJ whines like a schoolgirl about stuff for which he has no proof.  The trolling is pretty ingenious, however.

HHJ lost to me because he was flying his Me-410 wrong again!

He reduced his speed by turn fighting on deck and burned up all his boost.

Then looks up at my bomber at 8k feet and decides he will kill me.

He then spent 7 minutes chasing me as i bombed and flipped each sector.

After we flipped all 5 sectors i dropped speed and altitude and shoot him up with rear gunner.

Then waited for squall line to pass to kill him which i did, he makes to many mistakes.

One day HHJ may change his play style, in till then he is an easy kill and win may he R.I.P. :teethhappy:

Captain_Underpants53 #12 Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• 17095 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View Posthamhockjones, on 03 January 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

Of coarse you guys with your hand in the till will always counter point everything that points to these games being fixed. Make the new guy think he just played so great that he won. Even if he gets shot down 5 times and scores only  2000 personal points.. These games are 100 percent predetermined and that's a fact !  This will be the games downfall if its not changed,   ham

I finally understand!  That New year's Resolution wasn't meant for the whole year, it meant New Year's Day!

:B

Edited by Captain_Underpants53, 03 January 2019 - 03:46 PM.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

CorvusCorvax #13 Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2664 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostZigfreid, on 03 January 2019 - 03:40 PM, said:

HHJ lost to me because he was flying his Me-410 wrong again!

He reduced his speed by turn fighting on deck and burned up all his boost.

Then looks up at my bomber at 8k feet and decides he will kill me.

He then spent 7 minutes chasing me as i bombed and flipped each sector.

After we flipped all 5 sectors i dropped speed and altitude and shoot him up with rear gunner.

Then waited for squall line to pass to kill him which i did, he makes to many mistakes.

One day HHJ may change his play style, in till then he is an easy kill and win may he R.I.P. :teethhappy:

I have seen him flying it wrong enough to know that he has very few learning skills.

He has flown his Me-410 more than I have flown, period.  And yet, if I ever saw him on the red team, I'd be rubbing my hands together in anticipation.  He, by now, should know that plane upside down and sideways.  But he flies it like a rookie.

You and your clan mates have personally witnessed how the Me-410 *can* fly, both from a blue team and red team perspective. :evil grin:

But he often flies it like you describe.  And he hurts his team, leading to a loss.  Fly it like it is meant to be flown, and you can carry with it.  Fly it like a Spitfire, and you will get your butt handed to you.

HHJ too often forgets what this game is about, and too often forgets that even in this simplified flight model, you can't get all turny in a HF.

FlakValleyExpress #14 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:46 PM

Captain

• 55 battles

View PostMoonrider, on 02 January 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

Got a replay to show us??
NO??????
Didn't happen.

Replay ?? Where have you been? there are no replays in WoWP. That is to QA

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Prenzlau #15 Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:37 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 8154 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Posthamhockjones, on 03 January 2019 - 09:03 AM, said:

Yes the games my team wins are also predetermined, no doubt ! I have tested this by flying in game and not firing a shot !  If you sit back and pay attention you can see these things I have talked about happening . And like ive sad before, nobody should lose 10 in a row, yet I do all the time ! Not complaining about losing, just pointing out facts..  Your telling me that you can randomly draw the worst bots and team 10 games in a row?  Why would that be so? Only if this game is manually controlled would that ever happen to anyone. Many other great players experience the same thing. Most of those don't play anymore because of the fixed game issues. For instance if one team scores 100,000 thru damage, kills and sector control, how can a team with 17,000 win the game ?  They cant unless the game was predetermined with an outcome .   If you cant see this then your either new or stupid or you are part of the problem !  People wont speak up simply because they don't want wowp to zap their games and planes like they do mine everytime I post … simple as that.. HAM

I created a thread so that people can speak up. I suggest you read it. There is also another poll/thread about predetermined battles. I suggest you read what people are saying versus assume they agree with you or see the same things as you think you do.

Prenzlau_Tyrannus

WhiteKnight416 #16 Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3759 battles
  • [PZB] PZB

View Posthamhockjones, on 03 January 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

Yes the games my team wins are also predetermined, no doubt ! I have tested this by flying in game and not firing a shot !

All you've proved here is a decent team can carry you, hell I shot down your He 100 with an IL-2

Much as I hate this expression, learn to fly, learn to play, and save the ti  foil for keeping food warm

anonym_Nphqa84b9oDb #17 Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:44 AM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
I have played several games with Hammock that we for the most part won easily and kicked the other team's butts,HOWEVER there were MANY matches where even the veteran pilots on our team shrugged shoulders and said..Well that was weird.
I personally watched many many times how the score bar of the enemy team all of a sudden just goes woooof past ours FOR NO REASON no players were shot down no objectives were captured but the points to the enemy team get credited and we lose a match that we dominated and already won.
Lots of shady and sketchy things happened that made me uninstall the game for the 5th time in a year,this time i will wait until some big major change happens until then..my time and $$ will go elsewhere.  

WhiteKnight416 #18 Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3759 battles
  • [PZB] PZB

I personally watched many many times how the score bar of the enemy team all of a sudden just goes woooof past ours FOR NO REASON no players were shot down no objectives were captured but the points to the enemy team get credited and we lose a match that we dominated and already won

That just sounds like what a mining base does

bradk62 #19 Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:39 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3499 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

View PostWhiteKnight416, on 09 January 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

That just sounds like what a mining base does

Yes, the bonus points come in all at once when the timer counts down to zero (is it 30 seconds for a mine?).  

When I'm still flying, I am often surprised by the suddenness of the loss but it is very obvious when I'm out after the squall and just watching - the enemy score flashes and then zooms forward.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users