SO a story that came to me while i was write some thing else

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16646 battles

So let get started

i was in a clan a while back in wot  where i was the peace keeper...  in that time in my life

i was also work in a new company my friend started i was a lock smith apprentice ..

i did not have as much of a  shake hands as i do now ..  but this job was harder then race.. i work from

4am to 10 pm almost daily . i was in the bad end of the industry of lock smiting ...  our many  company we work

for did house reposition  .. my job did have some fine moments where i just had to change locks for people get there new

homes ,, or doing something  cool were a family wanted one key for there hole house ...where every lock had the same key ,

but this was far and few  .. most the time i was get police in to take back a house... my job was very sad it was killing me it was make me cold... a lot of these people had not pay the banks for years and where live free for the bank for years ...but some of them where just in  the bad place where they had lost every thing these where the ones that killed my soul and made me feel dirty for doing my job..

luck for me our company never made it ...but from it i lost a little of my self my bread  turned white my eyes a little more cold... thousand year look a little more deep ... one this job got  guns drawn on me ..i hand shot guns point at  me  the police cam with vest  helmets and every thing else we where a new company .. i had none  of those things every day was  a day where i may not come home ...or i would get shot .. but i berry it in wot i fought till i was so tired i could sleep.. after a day or stress then one day my clan start have to many in clan problems and i was burning out on the game and my life.. i was falling fast in to a dark place of stress 

was have problems dealing with the idea of take people homes... i beg my boss to get more jobs where we help people get there homes .. then one day i went to a house the door was smashed of  the front of the house ... so i went in side to see if  i could fix this house and take my picture i always had to take for every job ..while  do my job of change the keys and this is when i heard the shot gun rack.... i turned with my had up and face the guy 

he look scared like he had just done something he  knew was wrong... i was scared to i do not like look at the barrel of a gun in my face ... i was think this is the day i go back to heaven or the every thing at once... this is where i die again...and i  do not come back because there well be nothing to put my head back on so... i look him in the eyes and i said you know .i have  been dead before i came back

you do not have to do this ... but if you do your the one that well suffer.. because i well be where i meant to be  and you well be in jail where you do not have to be ..if you put that way  i well not tell the police you drew a gun on me ...you can deal with this issue the right way and live your life free ... i was luck he heard me he lowered the shot gun .i Knew i was not going to die so i told him let go out to my truck and talk ... he came tears where flowing i told him it ok... i get it you lost your  house  he said and my wife and my kids they left .. well do you have a number you can call them .. he said yes .. then i would call them they need to come get there stuff out of the house so it dose not get put in storage ..then i had him put his shot gun in my Suv and i closed the door the cops showed and i never told any one what had happen the man at the  end thank me  for not turning him in .. i told him in youR shoe i would have done the same   the pore man had just paid his rent to a man that had lost his house he was renting and had skip town so he was up set in the end the man was back with his wife and kids  because his phone was dead so i let him use mine to call there was a miss communication when his phone die and he miss heard his wife ...  but at the end of this day i was lucky to be alive and i Knew it

one wrong word i  would have been  killed .. one wrong move i would have been killed  ... so when i got home.. i got  in to my  clan chat on wot and the  stress of that day and the clan  fighting had burned me out to no dam end ...so i left  the next day my computer shorted out  i could not play any thing..  then i lost my job a week later. we close our doors for ever my dream oF work as a lock smith  was dead forever .. i try my best i work my tail off i put my life in danger and my company failed ..i was on hard times  i was angry i was stressed i was gray haired .. my ptsd   got worse i was losing it fast 

i was spend money i did not have to stay alive it was a hard road .. but one day my Nephew ask me to come stay with him he did not feel safe where he was living so i went .. by the time i was done there ...  no one messing with him any more ..i made friends with the local police and security and the to bars the biker one and the the local thug bar  and in the end both bar staff new me by name ...  i help a thug that got stab stay alive... i help stop a bike from fight another bike ...the owner like me .. he was a vet and a bike and he work the oil patch .. i work small jobs here and there but most of all i made sure every one Knew they where not to mess with my nephew... i did not do it with anger i did it by talking and acting human ... by just telling them who he was and that he was my nephew people gave him a wide  passed i did not ask for that they just did it... but i think people at the  thug bar saw that there was murder in my eyes when ask them not  messed with my nephew  there was one tough guy that got in my face ... ask what i would do so i said right now i already seen 9 weapons in this street that you have not ... i well use every one of them because you are bigger then me and i sure you could kick my butt  he turned an walk way  .. as i said i was losing it there was  one day my nephew  ask me to help him get a tank on wot on his Xbox and he wanted the grill it was close to Christmas that year.. i only had the money in my wallet to eat . so i spent all my time while he sleep because i do not sleep much any more  grinding for the grill tank destroyer   it was my Christmas gift to him 

when he woke  up Christmas morning i gave him my heavy blanket i had been save for my self when i got my own place again  because he was always cold ... then  i  tolled him to turn on his xbox and look through is tanks he had no idea what i was doing while he was asleep i had got him 3 tanks he wanted the grill the tiger 1 and  and the fv artillery the  Bert... the funny thing that got me back in to play Wot  which lead to me play this game ..i am still a clan burn out .. but i am once again have fun and that iS cool to me ... that was a rough patch in my life  ... as i always say family first game secound but in this case it was family that got me back in to gaming  and i am so happy my nephew  ask for help that day or i may have never played this game or met any of the cool people i have met

my life has been full of events it has not been easy it been really hard but every down make me learn something even if i do not want to learn it... that is why i do not stress about my stats i do not get worried    if i lose... but i  sure do like win  but if i am not have fun i may leave  but for now i am have fun and i do not see me stop war game any time soon  

so remember people may seem less then they are on here  because there life has change them through beat them down and beat one people in this game may make some feel better but for me that is just not cool i well try to be better and think more every day 

i have been give this life for some reason i not sure if i was someone  bad in a past life or if my soul or the think that makes us move has a mission it is on.. but every thing in my life was my flat my choice my dream may failure  they where not other people push me to do any thing i done it was all me  good or bad it was me that pushed my self .. i will stand and try to do the good fight  .. i will get back up and fight .. i will try my hardest to be a good person .. to share what i been through ... my only hope by writing things down is that people can learn from my mistakes and see maybe there life is better then they think and that all people someday may find peace before the pass from this world .... 

that people can do the right thing even it the wrong moment 

there are hero s in all of you there are worries and good people in every human

there is good to be found  you just have to look

deep with in to find it sometimes it well seem that life is to hard

but it real is not it simple   be good be the best you can  do not hold you self above any one

be kinda be help full you do not need  a believer in god to be good you just need to try

you have choice down every path in life you well make mistakes it part of being human

we mess up we are a warring  people we just need to find a way to make peace with in

more importunate and i not say a pc world just everyone need to find there own peace 

and the world wall be a better place for every one for me it was death that gave me

more then life had ... i hope no  one else every finds it that way

so if you read this hole thing thank you for take out the time to read it

and may you and yours have a safe life

the

Sand tiger

Edited by sandtiger, 03 January 2019 - 02:46 AM.

Chuck_norris10 #2 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:33 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 941 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Dont worry about stuff you have no control over or it will kill you long before the stuff your worrying about.

sandtiger #3 Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16646 battles

this is very true

sandtiger #4 Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16646 battles

i do not worry about much any more i grown a lot from me path in life

i just do what i can now

and try my best

and i have no fair of die any more it well happen when it is my time

for now i well have fun

sandtiger #5 Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16646 battles
by the way i thought your video of you on the helicopter was very cool how cold was it that day 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #6 Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:37 AM

Captain

• 835 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

your empathy is your superpower

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Prenzlau #7 Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:11 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 8138 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

A truly remarkable story from a truly remarkable person. 

Prenzlau_Tyrannus

Cowboyhiho #8 Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3147 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

hiho sir, enjoyed the read.  Life is a series of problems to be solved I was once told. Doing your best is all one can ask. May your future be good.

:honoring:

Chuck_norris10 #9 Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:08 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 941 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Postsandtiger, on 01 January 2019 - 04:20 PM, said:

by the way i thought your video of you on the helicopter was very cool how cold was it that day 

It varied between -40 and -67 celsius ambient.

-80 with windchill.That place set records for the coldest place in Canada when I was there.

I would go back in a heartbeat and am checking things out.

Chuck_norris10 #10 Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:27 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 941 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

I have been in a few sweetgrass ceremonies.

You sit in a circle,doesnt have to be a sweat lodge,just a circle.

The elder lights the smudge and gets it burning and smoldering and then passes it and the smoke all around his body fanning it from head to toe.

That's the cleansing part and the smudge is passed around the circle and everyone passes the smoke over their body in their own way.

Now the smudge has made the rounds in the circle the sacred eagle feather is brought out and the elder holds it and says whatever is on his mind. He passes it to his left and whoever has the feather in their hand has the floor and they can say whatever is on their mind and it makes it's way clockwise all around the circle.You dont have to speak,you can just pass the feather. No one will judge you or interrupt,they will let you talk and some like Sand have a lot on their mind and the feather is the means to say it. 

He reminds me of the peeps in the circle with the feather.

sandtiger #11 Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 16646 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 02 January 2019 - 01:27 PM, said:

I have been in a few sweetgrass ceremonies.

You sit in a circle,doesnt have to be a sweat lodge,just a circle.

The elder lights the smudge and gets it burning and smoldering and then passes it and the smoke all around his body fanning it from head to toe.

That's the cleansing part and the smudge is passed around the circle and everyone passes the smoke over their body in their own way.

Now the smudge has made the rounds in the circle the sacred eagle feather is brought out and the elder holds it and says whatever is on his mind. He passes it to his left and whoever has the feather in their hand has the floor and they can say whatever is on their mind and it makes it's way clockwise all around the circle.You dont have to speak,you can just pass the feather. No one will judge you or interrupt,they will let you talk and some like Sand have a lot on their mind and the feather is the means to say it. 

He reminds me of the peeps in the circle with the feather.

this is awesome thanks for the share this

i was lucky enough in my life to meet old gray fang he was an Apache  Shaman 

he let me a white German sit in there Lodge and talk with them... it was awesome but in my case it was a talking

stick but the smoke part was the same ... .. if you had the stick it was your turn to talk ... i had the honor to talk with old gray fang for a full day after we where out of the sweet lodge .... i had the honor to   spend two weeks live with them and help them 

i was luck to have gray fangs great great great grandson as a buddy of mine we where both in a welding class ...i was have anger problems and it was showing in my welding  and Marlin saw it.... he said to me that he was  take me to meet is great great great  grandfather

and this is how i was lucky enough to find my new path in life .. it was the being of my new peace ... 

so thank you for your share your  this  i real enjoyed your description of the smoke ceremonies.

you do it more justice then i could  ever give it and thank you for your distinction because 

every part of it brought me back to the day of the sweet lodge ...

so for me this is very very cool

Edited by sandtiger, 03 January 2019 - 02:14 AM.

sandtiger #12 Posted 03 January 2019 - 02:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 16646 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 02 January 2019 - 01:08 PM, said:

It varied between -40 and -67 celsius ambient.

-80 with windchill.That place set records for the coldest place in Canada when I was there.

I would go back in a heartbeat and am checking things out.

that is very cold i remember one time  i was in Newfoundland  with my  on my grandmothers farm and it was so cold that day i walk from the  front of the house to the drive way and back and ski mask on my face was frozen to my hood on my jacket and i had to stand over a pot bell wood burning stove to melt teh ice that my breath had made that was a funny day i laugh to this day every time i think about me standing with my head bent forward over the stove  melting the ice so i could get my hood off lol

Chuck_norris10 #13 Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:00 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 941 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Postsandtiger, on 02 January 2019 - 07:22 PM, said:

that is very cold i remember one time  i was in Newfoundland  with my  on my grandmothers farm and it was so cold that day i walk from the  front of the house to the drive way and back and ski mask on my face was frozen to my hood on my jacket and i had to stand over a pot bell wood burning stove to melt teh ice that my breath had made that was a funny day i laugh to this day every time i think about me standing with my head bent forward over the stove  melting the ice so i could get my hood off lol

This was the requirements for the last job I applied for. You dont take much for granted when you get back in the "world" after a hitch in an exploration camp. But where else can you fly for 2 days,touch down next to the arctic circle in a bell longranger at 2am with the sun in your eyes and have the outgoing guy hand you a 12 guage winchester defender as he trades you seats in the chopper?

Fly-In/Fly-Out

Remote Camp Manager

The reality of life as a Remote Camp Manager:

• Landing on site and building a camp from the ground up
  • Cooking your meal on a Coleman type stove until the camp is built (with a team)
  • Shifts of 4 weeks on 2 off
  • Fixing generators and other necessary items at all hours of the day and night, in all temperatures
  • Wild animal monitoring
  • No showers/washroom or laundry facilities until you have built them (with a team)
  • The potential for builds or camps to be weather locked and personnel placed in critical survival situations
  • Long days which can include 24 hour on-call shifts
  • Extreme arctic temperatures (-50 to +30 degrees)
  • Extremely remote locations (Fly in/out)
  • Very hands on work (this is not a desk job!)

Required Knowledge & Experience

• Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical
  • Firearms
  • Management, organizational and problem-solving abilities.
  • Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
  • Client facing experience
  • Computer literate/Proficient computer skills.
  • Conflict resolution skills.
  • Highly motivated, team-oriented individual with attention to detail.
  • Ability to work a rotation schedule.
  • Physical ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
  • Able to lift and move heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform physical labor.

Qualifications or proficiency with the following:

• Level 1 First Aid Certification or equivalent 2-day course.
  • Previous experience working in a remote camp setting.
  • Wilderness experience
  • Great communication skills with an ability to be diplomatic and level headed
  • Diesel Generators
  • Snowmobile/ATV/UTV
  • Chainsaw
  • Satellite phone
  • Valid Driving License
  • PAL
  • Criminal record check
  • Medical fit for work

sandtiger #14 Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 16646 battles
that sound cool and rough at the same time