Too many disconnects. Just too (insert expletive) many

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BuffaloTime #1 Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:24 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 9081 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

I have been getting kicked out of too many games. Log back in and game is half over. Sometimes it says battle but the plane doesn't drop. When it does, sometimes I am all the way across the map. Disconnects happen when plane is going back to hangar. Any chat windows I have open are closed and battle results are gone. 

New content is fine, but please fix this. 

Too Many!!!

Content Edited by Jinlord_Gaming

Edited by Jinlord_Gaming, 31 December 2018 - 06:09 PM.

Fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark and brother, it's starting to rain.

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

Auwingr #2 Posted 31 December 2018 - 05:19 AM

Master Sergeant

• 4698 battles
  • [_G_D_] _G_D_

View PostBuffaloTime, on 30 December 2018 - 06:24 PM, said:

I have been getting kicked out of too many games. Log back in and game is half over. Sometimes it says battle but the plane doesn't drop. When it does, sometimes I am all the way across the map. Disconnects happen when plane is going back to hangar. Any chat windows I have open are closed and battle results are gone. 

New content is fine, but please fix this. 

Too Many!!!

Content Edited by Jinlord_Gaming

This is miserable. I purchase 10 Santa's bags and thought I'd play a few battles in the new acquisition and the lag was at 110+. My frame rate was under 20 fps. I couldn't see the enemy half the time as the game was lagging so bad.

My shot's weren't registering half the time either. 

Is it because there are so many live players on? If so, what's the fun if we can't at least be competitive? 

I'm so frustrated right now I just want to uninstall this game I've sunk so much money in.

C'mon on Wargaming! Get it together!!

Edited by Jinlord_Gaming, 31 December 2018 - 06:09 PM.

My status is "Senior Airman". Is that because I'm old? :sceptic:

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:18 AM

First Lieutenant

• 17093 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
I don't know if it's the number of players or the Blessed Christmas Patch of 2018.  But it is definitely one of them.  It got much worse when the patch came out.  Maybe it's both.  Only WG has the data to figure it out and they ain't telling.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

El_Mulo #4 Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 13454 battles
Based on the experience of old events, I think they can't manage a high number of player.
What we say to death?

digitaljustice #5 Posted 31 December 2018 - 03:45 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1414 battles
  • [FADES] FADES

In case you didn't know - World of Warships is re-doing Aircraft Carriers, the new version will probably be out the end of Jan or early Feb 2019.

Currently, Carriers play like a RTS (Real Time Strategy - Starcraft, etc..) game with a top-down view and controls - they are changing it to a more World of Warplanes style of play with the aircraft squadrons in a 3rd Person style.

There is also several game modes active - Random Battles (12 v 12 humans), Co-Op Battles (however many humans vs. bots of same tier),  Operations of the Week (PvE mission for certain Tiers/Classes - changes every week), Ranked Battles (currently 6 v 6 Tier 6), Clan War Battles (7 v 7 Tier 10's) - and usually 10k+ players on NA servers during the evenings, 6k+ during the day.

They also have Christmas/New Years crates and events going on.

Premium time is shared between Planes/Ships/Tanks - they just added a new Warships Only Premium Account, which gives +65% XP bonus, instead of +50%, but both are available and your Warplanes Premium time applies.

If anyone needs help, msg me here or in Warships - my clan is Glory Fades <FADES> and we have a Discord server.  Our clan offers pretty generous XP and Credit earning bonuses.

Thought some of you might enjoy the new playstyle coming to Carriers, which will be airplane-focused.

P.S. I am not trying to be Chicken Little on WoWP here, but if you need a break, or have some free time for another game over the holidays, give Warships a try - it's free! :P

Edited by digitaljustice, 31 December 2018 - 04:03 PM.

Jazz_4 #6 Posted 01 January 2019 - 01:24 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1470 battles
  • [PWOOD] PWOOD
hey I have a question is anyone having problems with going into a match and the whole game freezes and then you get disconnected from the server and then instead of the log in screen you get just a black screen I closed and opened the game a bunch of times and cleared the cache but nothing anyone know whats up.

Chuck_norris10 #7 Posted 01 January 2019 - 01:31 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 963 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostJazz_4, on 31 December 2018 - 06:24 PM, said:

hey I have a question is anyone having problems with going into a match and the whole game freezes and then you get disconnected from the server and then instead of the log in screen you get just a black screen I closed and opened the game a bunch of times and cleared the cache but nothing anyone know whats up.

Lots of topics posted since the patch came out.

The Christmas patch....it just keeps giving.

Chuck_norris10 #8 Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:16 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 963 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Got 5 good games in tonight and the js bug hit for about 15 straight.

Sorry bruiser. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users