I am Baffeled by some of you.

Bugs.

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Perco_lator #41 Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:59 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 31 December 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

Only the dumbest of posters cannot separate an interogative from a conclusion.

Take a seat, sonny.

Then there is the clueless type that can't help but keep responding to someone that he implies should be ignored.

Oh by the way when you are trying to insult somebody's intelligence by using some grammatical terms you learned in grade 9

before you dropped out at least be able to spell them correctly. It's interrogative in case you were wondering.

"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."

Azis_ #42 Posted 01 January 2019 - 12:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1811 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_
:great::D
rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

Captain_Underpants53 #43 Posted 01 January 2019 - 01:49 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18923 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostDeltavee, on 31 December 2018 - 04:10 PM, said:

The fact that the game is free to play doesn't mean that any and all faults should just go unremarked by the player base.  Your time is worth something even if you don't spend a cent on the game.

If you are a player who has put real money into the game then there is nothing wrong with the expectation that there should be something of value given in return for the money spent.  If there are difficulties manifesting through the flaws in the game sufficient to make you think you are not getting value for money then there is reason to bring it to the attention of WG.

If you don't like the way people bring their problems to the attention of WG by whatever means they consider necessary, then don't read them.  They have as much right as anyone else in the game to post whatever they want (within WGs forum rules).

Hate it to your heart's content, but giving orders to fellow participants to "...shut up. Or go watch TV..." is simply not on.  If you can't manage that, then YOU try the dirt 'n' walk remedy.  You want to give orders, buy the fcuking company first. 

Whining about whining has its own irritative value.

:medal:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

CorvusCorvax #44 Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:00 AM

Captain

• 3120 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 31 December 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

My apologies to any delecate psyches I may have dented.

Please feel free to whine away.

SkyWolf out.

Nailed it.

Chuck_norris10 #45 Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:09 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1351 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

I haven't clicked this thread and a few others the last few days for a reason. The drama so if I haven't responded to the drama queens out there sorry.I just ignore them and go play.

Crack a cold beer,maybe roll one up,put on some good tunes,have some fun.

Leo_1408 #46 Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2705 battles
  • [FALCO] FALCO

I think maybe the OP is referring to people who complain about the same thing - like the joystick bug - over and over again. I don't mind that, but I guess it is only pointless if WG continue to ignore the complaints.

Of course the game is free, but it is set up in such a way that it really forces you to spend money to be at all competitive. That's fair enough I guess, cos WG is a commercial company, and they need to get revenue to continue, and I don't mind, except I'm still in school and only get 'pocket money', so I have to wait for birthdays and Christmas to be able to splurge on aircraft and premium time (and lol, I only buy the cheapest things which are on special) All this means that I am disappointed by things like the joystick bug, cos I'm on holidays and have more time to play. And my dad says there is an argument that if they charge you for certain things (like aircraft and premium time); they have a legal responsibility to make the game 'suitable for purpose'.

I'm hoping that their ignoring the complaints is just due to their staff being away for the Christmas hols. Like they must have backups, and what's so hard about going back to the previous version until this one is sorted? :unsure:

CorvusCorvax #47 Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:53 PM

Captain

• 3120 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostPerco_lator, on 31 December 2018 - 11:59 PM, said:

Then there is the clueless type that can't help but keep responding to someone that he implies should be ignored.

Oh by the way when you are trying to insult somebody's intelligence by using some grammatical terms you learned in grade 9

before you dropped out at least be able to spell them correctly. It's interrogative in case you were wondering.

Wow, you revel in being wrong.  Or, alternatively, you're just not very bright.

I know where my money is.

Thanks for the spelling help.  Of course, that is not the point.  Which means that you have helped support the
none too bright" school of thinking.

Even as a forum troll, you suck at the game.

But, since you need it completely spelled out (because, of course, not very bright), here's the help you need:

Since you don't play, why should anyone listen to your inane "thoughts"? 

Perco_lator #48 Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:56 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 09 January 2019 - 08:53 AM, said:

I know where my money is.

Since you don't play, why should anyone listen to your inane "thoughts"? 

Am I in the wrong place? Isn't this the WOWPFE? I thought this was a free to play game.

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 09 January 2019 - 08:53 AM, said:

Wow, you revel in being wrong.  Or, alternatively, you're just not very bright.

Did you fall down & couldn't get up? It only took you 9 days to respond but yet again here you are failing miserably at WOWPFE

"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."

Also tagged with Bugs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users