2018 can go to hell

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 30 December 2018 - 05:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 18658 battles

I HOPE EVERY ONE IS  HAVE A GOOD END OF THIS YEAR  FOR i am not

i am ending 2018 .... 2o18 will end as a year i would like to set of fire and burn it all away

good news grandmother is home from the hospital  ...but she is have a nurse coming and

we have to make special food and drinks for her ..  she was have the food and liquid get 

in to her lungs so to say i am up set would be and under statement .. te worsted part is she is in a hospital bed in the live room now because here bed room get to cold at night even with the heater on .. so her way of life and what we can do to make her happy as changed a lot and a lot of what she wants she can not have so this year can go to hell  

many of you have ask for help on things and i can not help for a few more days

i feel bad because i can not even tell you i can not talk in game

i wanT to help and so many of the question i could help with ...but with this

not be able to chat i can  has worked to do one thing and that is to make me more angry ... it is make me the KING OF anger because

i can not even help friends that are on my contact list ...

i can see you sending me message but i can not send any thing back and a lot of you i do not have any other way to talk that in chat

if your from raw owss or gs or alas i seen your guys messages i just can not say any thing back .. look forward in next year maybe i can chat then  .. 

ShoeButton #2 Posted 30 December 2018 - 10:11 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2476 battles
  • [ALAS] ALAS

Don't Worry about us (ALAS) Brother... we will be here when you have time to Fly.

Sending Best Wishes for your Grandmother and your Family. And Wishing for a Better 2019 for You All.

i7

-ShoeButton

sandtiger #3 Posted 31 December 2018 - 06:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18658 battles

thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users