Thanks for the santa bags and santa bugs

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Chuck_norris10 #1 Posted 30 December 2018 - 02:18 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 616 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

You drop a bad patch on us like usual just before holidays and then leave.

Joystick players cant play more then one round.

You leave one person in charge and sorry blindspot but if I were you I would run fast and hard to another outfit like the others before you.

They leave you to deal with us disgruntled pilots and it probably cost them thousands this Christmas event but they never seem to care.I'm black screened right now but every chance I get will to be to put an il in battle and let it go.

The games awesome but the people running it need to learn some hard times maybe?

Chuck_norris10 #2 Posted 30 December 2018 - 02:58 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 616 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP
4 people online says it all. 

Chuck_norris10 #3 Posted 30 December 2018 - 03:22 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 616 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Sorry for anyone on my team,if you see me in an il you may want to exit the match. i get locked up so much now I just let it hit the rocks. 19 losses and 1 win the last 20 i let it fly.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 30 December 2018 - 03:26 AM.

Chuck_norris10 #4 Posted 30 December 2018 - 03:52 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 616 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

i am definitely not spending another thin dime on a game that cant even keep a person over on the holidays to deal with paying customers.

And I have spent a few thousand since it came out.

Your loss WG,Dc world is much better and they dont rip off customers.

Jazz_4 #5 Posted 30 December 2018 - 06:27 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1341 battles
  • [PWOOD] PWOOD
how bad are the black screen is it when you enter battle or when you respawn and how is your joystick controls bugs going did you get those fixed. 

_Bruiser_ #6 Posted 30 December 2018 - 07:25 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4412 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 30 December 2018 - 03:22 AM, said:

Sorry for anyone on my team,if you see me in an il you may want to exit the match. i get locked up so much now I just let it hit the rocks. 19 losses and 1 win the last 20 i let it fly.

Thanks so much for FORCING this known bug on the other players that DO NOT have it. Yes YOU, are forcing it on other players, let that sink in. You KNOW about this bug but continue to play the game ruining other people's matches when YOU can control it. Stop using the joystick little fella, until they get it fixed.

Pretty easy thing  YOU personally can do to NOT ruin 19 matches for other people who are smart enough to not force the bug to happen, ffs.

Edited by _Bruiser_, 30 December 2018 - 07:25 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #7 Posted 30 December 2018 - 11:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 15356 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View Post_Bruiser_, on 30 December 2018 - 02:25 AM, said:

Thanks so much for FORCING this known bug on the other players that DO NOT have it. Yes YOU, are forcing it on other players, let that sink in. You KNOW about this bug but continue to play the game ruining other people's matches when YOU can control it. Stop using the joystick little fella, until they get it fixed.

Pretty easy thing  YOU personally can do to NOT ruin 19 matches for other people who are smart enough to not force the bug to happen, ffs.

You are joking?  HE is the root of this problem?  That is one stinkin' strong joystick he must have!  I believe your eyes are turning blue.  Better top up with a fresh load of %$#@.

:D

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Chuck_norris10 #8 Posted 30 December 2018 - 11:49 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 616 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 30 December 2018 - 04:06 AM, said:

You are joking?  HE is the root of this problem?  That is one stinkin' strong joystick he must have!  I believe your eyes are turning blue.  Better top up with a fresh load of %$#@.

yup,as long as he can play then no problem right?

Sorry snowflake but real life doesnt work that way.

Makes me want to fire up my il's again.

At 57 I still dont get the "ME" generation.Maybe they should have grown up in tough times because it seems we raised a generation of [edited].

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 30 December 2018 - 12:46 PM.

_Bruiser_ #9 Posted 30 December 2018 - 06:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4412 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 30 December 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

Did I say root of the problem, no, I said "You KNOW about this bug but continue to play the game ruining other people's matches when YOU can control it." If you had any sense of reading comprhension , you wold see that he is continuing the problem. Kind of like if there was a brick wall with no door and he wanted to go through. Just keeps pushing on the wall wondering why he cant get through.

View PostChuck_norris10, on 30 December 2018 - 11:49 AM, said:

yup,as long as he can play then no problem right?

Sorry snowflake but real life doesnt work that way.

Makes me want to fire up my il's again.

At 57 I still dont get the "ME" generation.Maybe they should have grown up in tough times because it seems we raised a generation of [edited].

And of course I'm now a snowflake to you? Because you can't see the fact that YOU are ruining the matches for other humans. Now that really sounds like the snowflake , ME, you are talking about. Pretty f'n simple really, YOUR joystick is causing a bug right now in game and yet YOU continue to use it expecting a different result each time.

Doing the same action and expecting a different result each time = insanity. File your ticket and wait if you want to use a joystick......simple. To think we are in the same generation is incredible. ME generation? Can you not see how contradictory your comment is? YOU cant play so you just continue to hit that battle button without a care in the world of the other people in the match, sounds really selfish on your part. And lets not foget you coming on the forums posting about it, THEN replying to your own post 3 more times, lol. ME, ME, ME, ME.

Chuck_norris10 #10 Posted 30 December 2018 - 06:35 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 616 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Post_Bruiser_, on 30 December 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:

Did I say root of the problem, no, I said "You KNOW about this bug but continue to play the game ruining other people's matches when YOU can control it." If you had any sense of reading comprhension , you wold see that he is continuing the problem. Kind of like if there was a brick wall with no door and he wanted to go through. Just keeps pushing on the wall wondering why he cant get through.

And of course I'm now a snowflake to you? Because you can't see the fact that YOU are ruining the matches for other humans. Now that really sounds like the snowflake , ME, you are talking about. Pretty f'n simple really, YOUR joystick is causing a bug right now in game and yet YOU continue to use it expecting a different result each time.

Doing the same action and expecting a different result each time = insanity. File your ticket and wait if you want to use a joystick......simple. To think we are in the same generation is incredible. ME generation? Can you not see how contradictory your comment is? YOU cant play so you just continue to hit that battle button without a care in the world of the other people in the match, sounds really selfish on your part. And lets not foget you coming on the forums posting about it, THEN replying to your own post 3 more times, lol. ME, ME, ME, ME.

The me generation.

I'm not the only one having intermittent(look the word up in a dictionary)problems so considering i have invested a lot of time and money on the game I think you know where to stick your comment. I get a working match every three games so suck it up buttercup. MY joystick has nothing to do with it,maybe read all the topics concerning this patch.

Too funny though,what tier did you say you were flying?

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 30 December 2018 - 06:38 PM.

Captain_Underpants53 #11 Posted 30 December 2018 - 07:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15356 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN
I believe you said 'forcing this bug on other players who do not have it'.  Sounds like you are saying he's the root of all the evil to me.  Grow up, quit trolling.   :child:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Chuck_norris10 #12 Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:16 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 616 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 30 December 2018 - 12:59 PM, said:

I believe you said 'forcing this bug on other players who do not have it'.  Sounds like you are saying he's the root of all the evil to me.  Grow up, quit trolling.   :child:

I have 6 working computers,3 logitech 3d js's and a thrustmaster along with a very high speed connection and well over 20,000 battles I have never had this problem or anything like it since it went open. I wonder if he tells all the others who I see flying with no controls to quit playing because it's ruining HIS game.I flew alongside dozens of guys last night who were also flying the scenic trip to the border.

My cable was verified good and incoming wire and connectors replaced a month ago.Game worked fine before the patch and as I dont have to head to the bush till jan.3rd for work looks like hes stuck with me playing.

trikke #13 Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:27 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2639 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostChuck_norris10, on 30 December 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

I have 6 working computers,3 logitech 3d js's and a thrustmaster along with a very high speed connection and well over 20,000 battles I have never had this problem or anything like it since it went open. I wonder if he tells all the others who I see flying with no controls to quit playing because it's ruining HIS game.I flew alongside dozens of guys last night who were also flying the scenic trip to the border.

My cable was verified good and incoming wire and connectors replaced a month ago.Game worked fine before the patch and as I dont have to head to the bush till jan.3rd for work looks like hes stuck with me playing.

come on, jump in the game, brother!    we'll cover you until you run into a mountain     i'd hate to see you having to go back to work without being able to fly a little 

chances are, there's a guy flying a stick on the red team and he'll get stuck too

however, the bots all use m/kb, so...    try all of the above hints (don't touch anything before the actual battle starts!) and report back in this thread?

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

_Bruiser_ #14 Posted 31 December 2018 - 12:39 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4412 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 30 December 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

The me generation.

I'm not the only one having intermittent(look the word up in a dictionary)problems so considering i have invested a lot of time and money on the game I think you know where to stick your comment. I get a working match every three games so suck it up buttercup. MY joystick has nothing to do with it,maybe read all the topics concerning this patch.

Too funny though,what tier did you say you were flying?

An dI know you arent the only one. YOU still dont see the point huh? Its a game bug, nothing to do with your connection. YOU can prevent it, instead of all this ME,ME,ME stuff you are doing. 1 out of 3 is good enough for YOU, again with the ME. lol. Too funny. Your toxic attitude, snowflake, buttercup, you know where to stick it comments are golden, ty. From a 57 year old.......... just keep doing the same thing little fella, its all about YOU.

Your time......

Your money.........

Your matches.......

Your connection........

Your multiple joysticks.......

Your etc, etc, etc

Time and money, YOU have no idea about the other people with much more time and money than you in this game huh? carry on little fella, carry on.

You won't see me in game until its fixed btw, cant have your kind ruining the matches.

Edited by _Bruiser_, 31 December 2018 - 12:43 AM.

Chuck_norris10 #15 Posted 31 December 2018 - 12:57 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 616 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Post_Bruiser_, on 30 December 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

An dI know you arent the only one. YOU still dont see the point huh? Its a game bug, nothing to do with your connection. YOU can prevent it, instead of all this ME,ME,ME stuff you are doing. 1 out of 3 is good enough for YOU, again with the ME. lol. Too funny. Your toxic attitude, snowflake, buttercup, you know where to stick it comments are golden, ty. From a 57 year old.......... just keep doing the same thing little fella, its all about YOU.

Your time......

Your money.........

Your matches.......

Your connection........

Your multiple joysticks.......

Your etc, etc, etc

Time and money, YOU have no idea about the other people with much more time and money than you in this game huh? carry on little fella, carry on.

You won't see me in game until its fixed btw, cant have your kind ruining the matches.

Tell someone who cares,I dont but that's the second nice rant I have got tonight!

God bless you!

What tier are you flying again? 

Chuck_norris10 #16 Posted 31 December 2018 - 01:02 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 616 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Meltdown,i was looking forward to fighting him tonight too. Oh well.

Block Quote

_Bruiser_ #17 Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4412 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 31 December 2018 - 12:57 AM, said:

Tell someone who cares,I dont but that's the second nice rant I have got tonight!

God bless you!

What tier are you flying again? 

We know YOU don't care little fella, its all about your own bubble.

View PostChuck_norris10, on 31 December 2018 - 01:02 AM, said:

Meltdown,i was looking forward to fighting him tonight too. Oh well.

https://worldofwarpl...rs/1004217804-/

not really sure that would be fair to you.........and the excuses would be never ending.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users