WHY sand tiger is not talking

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

sandtiger #21 Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:59 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 14357 battles

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 29 December 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

It might be better to just not be a d-bag in chat at all, huh?  Like the jerks who type in "GG" on a 800-141 victory.  Maybe save the chatter for your own team?  It's a suggestion.

i have to say this made me more angry then i am already GG is not being a d bag it say have you guys did well if thaty what you think gg is well i have a few choice words about that  wake people only tell you gg if they saw you fly well even in a lose i well tell people GG even in a win i tell people gg

because i saw some amazing fly  not that iof it this more likly why i got this happening to me because i always tell people gg i never use it to insult any and if any of you use this to giev me a report !#$%^&*( blank you very much grow the black up people this is a dam game if some tell you GG there not give you a hard time tere say good job just because you cant  handle that you lost in a roll over game do not take it out on people that are try to be nice and say you had some nice fly god dammit i am mad again  

sandtiger #22 Posted 30 December 2018 - 05:03 AM

• 14357 battles

sandtiger #23 Posted 30 December 2018 - 05:20 AM

• 14357 battles

have to say after read some of the ideas of why people think other are be d bags kinda piss me OFF

like if any  of you think GG is be a d bag you have no clue what GG is it MEAN GOOD GAME  even if it is a one side game

there are still awesome dog fight that can happen and most of the time if some put GG they are not disrespecting you

there generally say good game or good job because theY saw some thing cool or there just flat out be nice to you 

if you report them for that then you are hurting this game more then your help it

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr if this is why i got banned for tWo day then any one that did that is a dam D bag

and has now made this more lame ...

if you do not like what i said here tough it how i !#$%^&*(!#$%^&*(!#$%^&* feel   and you can take that to the dam back

Edited by sandtiger, 30 December 2018 - 08:56 AM.

CorvusCorvax #24 Posted 01 January 2019 - 06:03 AM

First Lieutenant

• 2214 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Postsandtiger, on 30 December 2018 - 05:20 AM, said:

have to say after read some of the ideas of why people think other are be d bags kinda piss me OFF

like if any  of you think GG is be a d bag you have no clue what GG is it MEAN GOOD GAME  even if it is a one side game

Really?  LOL, what an idiotic idea. How is it a good game, in any way, for the guy who just got stomped?  Tell me, how is it not just you rubbing it in that your team crushed him - he knows exactly what GG means, and he has had literally the opposite thing from a good game?  I'll bet you never once gave it a second's worth of thought.  Just give an "o7" if you somehow feel the need to chat.  That, at least, has some connotations of respect.  If you saw something that impressed you, private chat that.  Seems to work okay for other people...

Of course you don't care if what you've typed isn't received well - d-bags rarely care about how they affect others.  That's why they are d-bags.

For those of us that have never, ever been chat-banned, staying out of trouble is easy.  We don't really type into the chat line, except to talk to team mates.  You can learn something here, or don't.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users