REPORTS

reports

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Captain_Underpants53 #1 Posted 24 December 2018 - 02:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15351 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

Since the Blessed Arrival of the 2018 Christmas Patch I have been unable to report Insult and Provocation by the enemy team.  The button you need to click has been moved off of the right side of the screen.

Word seems to have gotten out, BTW.  One of the worst offenders that I have reported in the past really let me have the benefit of his foul language skills early this morning.  Why?  Apparently for having the audacity to defeat him.  Then, I suppose because battle chat might not have satisfied his urges, he PM'd me with more vituperation.

But I suppose no reports is good news for someone in the organization.  Certainly cuts down the workload.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

DrSinister #2 Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:03 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 114 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
At those times when I can not report in game, I just watch the replay, screenshot the vulgar language and send it in as a ticket as a rule violation.

trikke #3 Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:08 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2639 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 24 December 2018 - 09:59 AM, said:

Since the Blessed Arrival of the 2018 Christmas Patch

so funny!

One of the worst offenders that I have reported in the past really let me have the benefit of his foul language skills early this morning.  Why?  Apparently for having the audacity to defeat him.  Then, I suppose because battle chat might not have satisfied his urges, he PM'd me with more vituperation.

whisper his name in my ear... or 'code talk' it here on the forum          let's give him 'a Christmas to remember'

But I suppose no reports is good news for someone in the organization.  Certainly cuts down the workload.

good point

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Dru83 #4 Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2805 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
I usually just ignore such stuff and I really haven't seen much recently. I figure if someone's hating on people that much, they've got a lot more problems than me and I should give 'em a break. But, yeah, get some evidence via screenshot if you can't get to the report button. There's a button to let you see earlier chats that have disappeared, I think it's the page up and page down buttons. I'd go on and see if I have the same issue, but they did another quick patch and it won't load on my comp so I'm out of action for the moment.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #5 Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:18 PM

Captain

• 792 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostDru83, on 24 December 2018 - 11:04 AM, said:

I usually just ignore such stuff and I really haven't seen much recently. I figure if someone's hating on people that much, they've got a lot more problems than me and I should give 'em a break. But, yeah, get some evidence via screenshot if you can't get to the report button. There's a button to let you see earlier chats that have disappeared, I think it's the page up and page down buttons. I'd go on and see if I have the same issue, but they did another quick patch and it won't load on my comp so I'm out of action for the moment.

you and I really don't have much of this problem...

Capt Underpants on the other hand seems to bring the "energy" out of people

hehe

p.s. nice work there C U Pants

:medal:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Captain_Underpants53 #6 Posted 25 December 2018 - 12:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 15351 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 24 December 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

you and I really don't have much of this problem...

Capt Underpants on the other hand seems to bring the "energy" out of people

hehe

p.s. nice work there C U Pants

:medal:

LOL, I guess I do know how to irritate.  But hey, I just wanna blow stuff up!  I don't battle chat obscenities to the fighters below me who are flipping bases faster than I can.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

vcharng #7 Posted 25 December 2018 - 03:08 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 3307 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 24 December 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

Word seems to have gotten out, BTW.  One of the worst offenders that I have reported in the past really let me have the benefit of his foul language skills early this morning.  Why?  Apparently for having the audacity to defeat him.  Then, I suppose because battle chat might not have satisfied his urges, he PM'd me with more vituperation.

Exactly why I'm leaving. Since I don't accept PM from non-friends I don't have that problem, but the growing toxicity between players (both in gameplay itself and in chat) has made my once happy GAA fun to turn sour.

What's worse, such toxicity is beginning to make me one of them (if you are getting insulted just for defending yourself in a GAA, why not return the favor to everyone else?), as I also insulted some very bad griefers and under-performers myself, and I'd probably get banned one day if this continues.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users