After Further Review !! I am convinced !!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

hamhockjones #1 Posted 22 December 2018 - 11:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 15804 battles
       I am convinced that not all but most of these games involving majority bots have one outcome and one outcome only already programmed into the battle ! Its just another rerun for the bots and the winner has already been determined..  You few Humans are just collecting personal points and the results will still be the same regardless of your heroic flying and record setting performance ! Not all seem to be like this especially when 5 or 6 humans are on each team. But anything less is a replay of a game that you will go into to collect personal points only, the rerun has already been determined . It took me awhile to figure it out. lol.  But this is why your team can absolutely dominate and still come out on the losing end !!  These few guys that say all this is wrong , well remember they are basically employees of this company and they have control over wins and losses and basically everything on here ! I have repeatedly done the math over the years and it just did not add up. There is no strategy here, its just simple, did you draw the losing team or the winning team ? If they don't like you , you will be assigned the losing side more than other..  Problem Solved  HAM

Edited by hamhockjones, 22 December 2018 - 11:18 PM.

BB3_Oregon_Steel #2 Posted 22 December 2018 - 11:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1186 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Posthamhockjones, on 22 December 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

I am convinced that not all but most of these games involving majority bots have one outcome and one outcome only already programmed into the battle ! Its just another rerun for the bots and the winner has already been determined..  You few Humans are just collecting personal points and the results will still be the same regardless of your heroic flying and record setting performance ! Not all seem to be like this especially when 5 or 6 humans are on each team. But anything less is a replay of a game that you will go into to collect personal points only, the rerun has already been determined . It took me awhile to figure it out. lol.  But this is why your team can absolutely dominate and still come out on the losing end !!  These few guys that say all this is wrong , well remember they are basically employees of this company and they have control over wins and losses and basically everything on here ! I have repeatedly done the math over the years and it just did not add up. There is no strategy here, its just simple, did you draw the losing team or the winning team ? If they don't like you , you will be assigned the losing side more than other..  Problem Solved  HAM

*Goes out and sends Santa Bags to everyone she knows at WG to get on the good side of this equation!!*  :kamikaze::izmena:

(Success through bribery)  :great:

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel, 22 December 2018 - 11:27 PM.

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 22 December 2018 - 11:49 PM

First Lieutenant

• 20717 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Yawn
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

JAI57ZULU #4 Posted 22 December 2018 - 11:56 PM

Airman Basic

• 4338 battles
  • [MAG-Z] MAG-Z
LOL! That is the best you can do!? What are you a Beta tester an employee or just a troll? Something phony about Captain_Underpants anyway. A member for 19 months with 14687 battles???????? that's averages 773 battles per day. Me thinks your a phoney. Leaning towards a Wargaming troll or a name Wargaming lets it's employees use.

Edited by JAI57ZULU, 23 December 2018 - 12:24 AM.

Bobby_Tables #5 Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 6616 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Live by the Spitfire, die by the Spitfire.  

Not talking to the Alabama fan 'cause he's just a drive-by poster.  For the rest of you, you can rack up points in your Spits killing planes but if you are not capping, you are going to lose.  

By all means, take the airfield, then hover above it and shoot down all comers.  Oh wait, the red team took the military base, no matter, you have 10 kills.  But... incoming missiles!  Oh no!  No matter, red planes keep coming to the airfield, defend it to the end!  Wait, missiles explode all over and a couple of your ADAs died.  Airfield gone, but you are now up to 12 kills, you stud you.  

Stay over the airfield and try to take it back because... well, simply put, you don't understand the objectives.  Rack up another 3 kills for a whopping 15 total.

Oh wait, now you are going to move on from the airfield and start shooting down planes in between caps.  Good for you!  You racked up another 2 kills for a grand total of 17!  But wait, there's more!  You just lost in a massively one sided battle.  Dammit WG, you suck!  

How did taking that airfield and camping out over it work?  Not so good? 

How did shooting down planes that were not over caps work?  Not so good?  Blame WG and their rigged matches.  

Doesn't matter, it's a rigged game after all.  Wargaming has it in for you because they see you in your Spit and recognize that you are OP and have to rig the game against you.  You are such a stud, they have people in Ukraine specifically assigned to make your life miserable.  

/sarc   

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 23 December 2018 - 12:25 AM.

DangerDoskit #6 Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:23 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1926 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

The funny thing about being paranoid about the world being out to get you, is that once in a while you are right.   Now I am not saying that wargaming is out to get anybody, they are not,  but if you anger people enough  they will be.   I have played games with people who complain and it makes the whole thing unfun.  If you are not having fun you will not be at your best and it brings the whole team down.   The world isn't out to get you it just doesn't care if you win or lose.  The only one who cares is you.  

Here is a easy solution OP  Stop playing.  Go outside and piss off a neighbor or something.  just don't play until its fun.  

JAI57ZULU #7 Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:29 AM

Airman Basic

• 4338 battles
  • [MAG-Z] MAG-Z

Excuse me but don't you tell me what to do. Answer this then why do 65 percent of players believe game is rigged? And you calling me a liar? Just have wargaming make the game fair and fun without gouging money from us. And by the way I have a friend who use to work for wargaming so I learn about the company and how it is changing for the worst. Anything else?

Edited by JAI57ZULU, 23 December 2018 - 12:39 AM.

Martymart1976 #8 Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5569 battles
  • [FK] FK
Captain Underpants is a hell of a guy, a damned good bomber pilot,  and a friend.  He's retired Air force:  he was out defending this country of ours while most of us were probably still in diapers.  Him being retired, yes, he pretty much flies battles all day long. He's damn well earned that right. You get the Capt'n on your team, go ahead and chalk one up in the win column. Before you start flame spraying and attacking someone, learn some facts about them first. Your unfounded ignorant comments don't portray you in a good light and don't bring you any honor. Growing up, my parents taught me a valuable lesson in life, "If its not nice, then don't say it".  This advice is my Christmas present to you "Sir", and I use the term "Sir" very  loosely in this regards.

JAI57ZULU #9 Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:48 AM

Airman Basic

• 4338 battles
  • [MAG-Z] MAG-Z
excuse me I got 26 years active duty. So did Captain_Underpants play 14876 games in 19 months???? 773 games a day? LOL try again, boy

Bobby_Tables #10 Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 6616 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostJAI57ZULU, on 22 December 2018 - 06:29 PM, said:

Answer this then why do 65 percent of players believe game is rigged?

Can you please provide backup data for this statement.  No?  OK, fine.  

Let's assume 65% of players believe this game is rigged.  

That leads us to the simple conclusion:  65% of the players are morons*. 

Anything else?   

* (I, for one, don't believe this is true, but let us run with this chucklehead's conclusion for laughs)

Bobby_Tables #11 Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:01 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 6616 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostJAI57ZULU, on 22 December 2018 - 06:29 PM, said:

And by the way I have a friend who use to work for wargaming so I learn about the company and how it is changing for the worst. Anything else?

Having a "friend who use[d] to work for Wargaming" is like a 17 year old boy having a girlfriend who lives in Canada.  Both are complete fiction, but you go ahead and build your forum credibility.  

DangerDoskit #12 Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:04 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1926 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostBobby_Tables, on 23 December 2018 - 12:55 AM, said:

Can you please provide backup data for this statement.  No?  OK, fine.  

Let's assume 65% of players believe this game is rigged.  

That leads us to the simple conclusion:  65% of the players are morons*. 

Anything else?   

* (I, for one, don't believe this is true, but let us run with this chucklehead's conclusion for laughs)

LOL

But seriously I bet his father's- uncle's- son's- roommate's neighbor is Trumps left hand man and we are all now being watched  :angry:

We better stop he has done it all and seen it all.  He is the lord high troll.

Chuck_norris10 #13 Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:10 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1683 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

I just banged off ten matches with my spit v i got in a santa bag and won the first 6 with 4 kills a match.Then I lost my roll and yaw on my JS but thats a bug they brought with the last patch.

Chuck_norris10 #14 Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:17 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1683 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Tell us how you really feel.

It's Christmas bud,relax,crack a beer or roll a blunt or both but life is too short to worry about petty things.

Bobby_Tables #15 Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 6616 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostChuck_norris10, on 22 December 2018 - 07:17 PM, said:

Tell us how you really feel.

It's Christmas bud,relax,crack a beer or roll a blunt or both but life is too short to worry about petty things.

Gummies work as well.  And who needs to roll when they do that for you, amirite?

Bobby_Tables #16 Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 6616 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostJAI57ZULU, on 22 December 2018 - 05:36 PM, said:

employees to use us as fodder to make us spend more of our money on this WAY OVERPRICED GAME

Last time I checked, this game is still free to play.  Your ability to control the conversation is really suspect.  I agree with Chuck, you need to add some volatile organic compounds to your diet because whatever you are on is not working. 

Sorry for all the posts, but you are a fun one.  Rare to get such a dbag in the forums these days.  Keep up the good work. 

Chuck_norris10 #17 Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:33 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1683 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

People take things for granted these days.

When I was working at the arctic circle and the chopper pilot brought you 2 packs of smokes and a can of coke every friday...it was heaven and I dont even like cola.

I would take that can of coke back to my tent and it was a big deal consuming it.

No roads for thousands of miles,no cel phones....your life meant nothing and the simplest things from the world were cherished.

So a cold can of coke was like the nectar of the gods.

jus sayin.

Chuck_norris10 #18 Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:37 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1683 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Dont be a snowflake....be a pilot!

fly fast,fly safe and be cool!

Captain_Underpants53 #19 Posted 23 December 2018 - 02:04 AM

First Lieutenant

• 20717 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostDangerDoskit, on 22 December 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

The funny thing about being paranoid about the world being out to get you, is that once in a while you are right.   Now I am not saying that wargaming is out to get anybody, they are not,  but if you anger people enough  they will be.   I have played games with people who complain and it makes the whole thing unfun.  If you are not having fun you will not be at your best and it brings the whole team down.   The world isn't out to get you it just doesn't care if you win or lose.  The only one who cares is you.  

Here is a easy solution OP  Stop playing.  Go outside and piss off a neighbor or something.  just don't play until its fun.  

LOL, but the neighbor has a shotgun!

:medal:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Perco_lator #20 Posted 23 December 2018 - 02:05 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostJAI57ZULU, on 22 December 2018 - 06:56 PM, said:

LOL! That is the best you can do!? What are you a Beta tester an employee or just a troll? Something phony about Captain_Underpants anyway. A member for 19 months with 14687 battles???????? that's averages 773 battles per day. Me thinks your a phoney. Leaning towards a Wargaming troll or a name Wargaming lets it's employees use.

Obviously you didn't learn any math skills during your 26 years of service.

Edited by Perco_lator, 23 December 2018 - 02:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users