ZERO WINS IN SPIT ALL MORNING, LOL

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

hamhockjones #1 Posted 22 December 2018 - 04:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 17181 battles
     Been playing all morning, have not won a single game in my money plane the spitfire !  This crap has adms hands all over it ..  Regardless of my performance, my team should win a game sometimes. These sad sacs can fix the outcome of games and are doing so this morning !!  Everyone is so worried that these sad sacs will attack their gameplay, that they always open their complaint with 'im not whining but'  lol, how funny!  Its to late for me to ever worry about a good win percentage because these sacs have fixed my gameplay where its impossible !  I am just keeping you updated on the crookedness of these people operating this game site !  Not hard to recognize them, most of them will attack me on this forum like they always do !!  watch and see !   You ever notice how much harder it is for one team than it is for the other to take sectors, that's these sad sacs design to keep players down and to keep their numbers up !!  The worst group of adms in the history of gaming !  keeping paying customers down to keep their unearned averages up !!  I used to dominate these jerks until they fixed the game and started avoiding me by flying 3500 meters in circles out of reach of me and others !! Now there is like only a couple of planes that can shoot them down which increases their chances of success...  SADSACS OF THE GAMING WORLD SHOULD BE THEIR CLAN NAME !!    HAM

Chuck_norris10 #2 Posted 22 December 2018 - 04:32 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2181 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Beetle Bailey?

Sad Sack is an American comic strip and comic book character created by Sgt. George Baker during World War II. Set in the United States Army, Sad Sack depicted an otherwise unnamed, lowly private experiencing some of the absurdities and humiliations of military life.

Some of the older members may remember reading the comics.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 22 December 2018 - 04:35 PM.

SkyWolf__WM #3 Posted 22 December 2018 - 04:44 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9231 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View Posthamhockjones, on 22 December 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

Been playing all morning, have not won a single game in my money plane the spitfire !  This crap has adms hands all over it ..  SADSACS OF THE GAMING WORLD SHOULD BE THEIR CLAN NAME !!    HAM

HHJ. More again huh.......?

WG is all about you isn't it?

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

CorvusCorvax #4 Posted 22 December 2018 - 04:55 PM

Captain

• 4237 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Posthamhockjones, on 22 December 2018 - 04:06 PM, said:

Been playing all morning,

Did you clear your cache?

Chuck_norris10 #5 Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:06 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2181 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 22 December 2018 - 09:55 AM, said:

Did you clear your cache?

My X used to clear mine all the time.

PoliticallyIncorrectName #6 Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9439 battles
That's what spec'd shitfire pilots deserve

rDdWtSm.png

Captain_Underpants53 #7 Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:47 PM

Captain

• 23425 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostChuck_norris10, on 22 December 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

My X used to clear mine all the time.

:medal:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

S_L_A_Y #8 Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:55 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3771 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Posthamhockjones, on 22 December 2018 - 04:06 PM, said:

Been playing all morning, have not won a single game in my money plane the spitfire !  This crap has adms hands all over it ..  Regardless of my performance, my team should win a game sometimes. These sad sacs can fix the outcome of games and are doing so this morning !!  Everyone is so worried that these sad sacs will attack their gameplay, that they always open their complaint with 'im not whining but'  lol, how funny!  Its to late for me to ever worry about a good win percentage because these sacs have fixed my gameplay where its impossible !  I am just keeping you updated on the crookedness of these people operating this game site !  Not hard to recognize them, most of them will attack me on this forum like they always do !!  watch and see !   You ever notice how much harder it is for one team than it is for the other to take sectors, that's these sad sacs design to keep players down and to keep their numbers up !!  The worst group of adms in the history of gaming !  keeping paying customers down to keep their unearned averages up !!  I used to dominate these jerks until they fixed the game and started avoiding me by flying 3500 meters in circles out of reach of me and others !! Now there is like only a couple of planes that can shoot them down which increases their chances of success...  SADSACS OF THE GAMING WORLD SHOULD BE THEIR CLAN NAME !!    HAM

Not to set you off, but i played around 10 games this morning with 0 losses =\

HANNIBAL_LECTER_1 #9 Posted 22 December 2018 - 06:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4033 battles
  • [-REX-] -REX-

View Posthamhockjones, on 22 December 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

Do me a favor HAM, go to this folder "Videos/World of Warplanes"...you will see something like this (see image below), grab a couple of these files and put them in (for example) Google Drive (see image below 2) , share those files with us so we can see what happens in your battles. that way we can help you. 07

Deltavee #10 Posted 22 December 2018 - 07:58 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2792 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostChuck_norris10, on 22 December 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

Beetle Bailey?

Sad Sack is an American comic strip and comic book character created by Sgt. George Baker during World War II. Set in the United States Army, Sad Sack depicted an otherwise unnamed, lowly private experiencing some of the absurdities and humiliations of military life.

Some of the older members may remember reading the comics.

:teethhappy:  yup

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU

qu33kKC #11 Posted 22 December 2018 - 09:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7264 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Was on the other team for one of these.  I controlled one garrison, HHJ controlled the center airfield.  My side (human or bot, no idea) capped the other garrison.  My side wins, HHJ side loses.  :B

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users