Stuck in bombsight mode

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dru83 #1 Posted 22 December 2018 - 03:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2994 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
Hey, so I was out in my B-17D and encountered an interesting bug. After pressing Shift to view the bombing mode, I could no longer return to the normal viewing mode by pressing shift again. I was able to bring up the map, but upon pressing tab again, I was still stuck in the bombing mode. What did temporarily fix it was pressing t to go into gunner mode and then pressing t again and I was back in the normal flying mode. Of course as soon as I went back to bombing mode, I was stuck again. This continued the whole game, including after I had been shot down and respawned. I was always able to use the tailgunner mode to get out of it though.

Chuck_norris10 #2 Posted 22 December 2018 - 03:42 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1267 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostDru83, on 22 December 2018 - 08:30 AM, said:

Hey, so I was out in my B-17D and encountered an interesting bug. After pressing Shift to view the bombing mode, I could no longer return to the normal viewing mode by pressing shift again. I was able to bring up the map, but upon pressing tab again, I was still stuck in the bombing mode. What did temporarily fix it was pressing t to go into gunner mode and then pressing t again and I was back in the normal flying mode. Of course as soon as I went back to bombing mode, I was stuck again. This continued the whole game, including after I had been shot down and respawned. I was always able to use the tailgunner mode to get out of it though.

ya,the last patch came with a compliment of new bugs the likes of I have never seen before.

Chuck_norris10 #3 Posted 22 December 2018 - 04:04 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1267 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

on the first day of Christmas warplanes gave to me............a black screen on my huge L.E.D.

on the second day of Christmas warplanes gave to me..........a non stop firing gun.

feel free to add a few.

Cenotaph #4 Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR
You think that's bad, I had a flightmate need to restart, because the battle started with him in bomb sight mode... in his Mustang IA!   :sceptic:
I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

egikov #5 Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 2910 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

At least you had a sight. Only respawn fixed it for my plane.

Edit: I heard if you press Esc, Controls, Save, Return to Battle and it fixes it.

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by egikov, 23 December 2018 - 01:35 AM.

blindfoId #6 Posted 26 December 2018 - 03:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostDru83, on 22 December 2018 - 06:30 PM, said:

Hi! Did you face this issue once or it appears more than once? If you experience the issue once again please submit a Support ticket with logs attached. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users