Santa’s Bags

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Goolash #21 Posted 30 December 2018 - 03:39 PM

Airman Basic

• 898 battles
  • [HKS] HKS
     Is it possible there is a bug in the drop table?  One week in, numerous people have bought 300+ bags, and yet no one has received the goblin.  I did not buy mine expecting a specific plane, and I did get my money's worth since I had few premium planes, but, -zero- goblins in the thousands of bags opened thus far?  Sounds like perhaps someone miscommunicated or miscoded something.

SATISFIER #22 Posted 30 December 2018 - 07:33 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2090 battles

View PostGoolash, on 30 December 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

Is it possible there is a bug in the drop table?  One week in, numerous people have bought 300+ bags, and yet no one has received the goblin.  I did not buy mine expecting a specific plane, and I did get my money's worth since I had few premium planes, but, -zero- goblins in the thousands of bags opened thus far?  Sounds like perhaps someone miscommunicated or miscoded something.

It might be possible, but I think it was intentionally done that way. I finally got the XF-85 Goblin after spending about $140 in Santa bags. I hope some day this game gets more players so WG doesn't have to empty out the pockets of their remaining customers.

Goolash #23 Posted 31 December 2018 - 06:03 AM

Airman Basic

• 898 battles
  • [HKS] HKS

View PostSATISFIER, on 30 December 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

It might be possible, but I think it was intentionally done that way. I finally got the XF-85 Goblin after spending about $140 in Santa bags. I hope some day this game gets more players so WG doesn't have to empty out the pockets of their remaining customers.

Really?  You're the first I've heard of.  Nice to know it is possible, then.  Of course, plenty of reason some might post that they bought so many bags and claim not to have received it.  I can't believe everything I read on the internet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users