Downtier Abbey

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Azis_ #21 Posted 15 December 2018 - 11:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1795 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 15 December 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

Hmmm, I never see you in those battles.  Do you fly under a different username?

I was just about to start a thread about this, I never see you either, or many others that post here in the forum.

I generally fly Heavies from T5-10, anytimes from 4pm- 12pm CT. I also do GA in upper tiers MR and LF's. If I go lower tier I mix it up just to get some mojo back of the old times.

I invite anyone to hit me up in game to drop in, wing, etc to get some battles on.

:honoring:

rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

Captain_Underpants53 #22 Posted 16 December 2018 - 01:02 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18912 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostAzis_, on 15 December 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

I was just about to start a thread about this, I never see you either, or many others that post here in the forum.

I generally fly Heavies from T5-10, anytimes from 4pm- 12pm CT. I also do GA in upper tiers MR and LF's. If I go lower tier I mix it up just to get some mojo back of the old times.

I invite anyone to hit me up in game to drop in, wing, etc to get some battles on.

:honoring:

I run into you fairly frequently.  But I know my moniker is quite forgettable.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

CorvusCorvax #23 Posted 16 December 2018 - 01:16 AM

Captain

• 3117 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 16 December 2018 - 01:02 AM, said:

I run into you fairly frequently.  But I know my moniker is quite forgettable.

Funny, C-Up, you and I fly quite often at the same time.  Odd that I never see Aziz in-game.  Maybe he's one of those guys that sees his betters and bails to the hangar?

Zoney45 #24 Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:58 AM

Master Sergeant

• 952 battles

If it is purely probabilistic (and I'm not saying it is), then it will even out in the long run. I was at a roulette wheel once and black kept showing up  -- by the time it hit around 10 or 11 times in a row, you should have seen the marks forming a chattering crowd and betting red like it was a no-lose situation. But black kept coming up for another half-dozen times or so, and I think 0 or 00 showed its face too. Red didn't hit until close to a 20-turn absence. People were incredulous.

Funny that gambling and game-of-chance analogies keep coming to mind when I enter these matchmaking discussions. In another thread I refer to pulling a slot-machine lever and flipping a coin (as did the Captain in this thread).

The game itself incorporates dice in the interface.

Edited by Zoney45, 19 December 2018 - 07:15 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users