HELP!

please someone help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Immelmann_ #1 Posted 14 December 2018 - 03:34 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3316 battles
I need to change my email and password and it is trying to send confirmation code to an old phone that I no longer have. I tried to create a ticket and it wont complete until I put in the old phone number! I replaced the old phone over a year ago and in no way can I recall that number. it wont update the new phone number until I enter the old phone number that I do not have. Basically if it will just let me update to the new phone number everything else will be ok to receive the confirmation codes. it will not generate a ticket to submit unless I enter the old phone number. someone please contact the powers that be that can help. thank you.

BB3_Oregon_Steel #2 Posted 14 December 2018 - 06:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 883 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
Oops.  

Nelson says "Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

Reitousair #3 Posted 15 December 2018 - 08:29 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 9741 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Well, I tried to contact blindfoId on the WoWp Discord yesterday about this but it appears she's been away for a couple of days...

If she doesn't see this on the forums, I'll try to petition her a bit on the Discord (when she comes back) to get her to help you.

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

Immelmann_ #4 Posted 16 December 2018 - 12:45 AM

Master Sergeant

• 3316 battles
thank you for the replies. working on getting them to change the email now. looks like I have t submit a ticket for each item of password, email, and phone. sigh

trikke #5 Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:41 PM

First Lieutenant

• 3064 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostImmelmann_, on 15 December 2018 - 07:45 PM, said:

thank you for the replies. working on getting them to change the email now. looks like I have t submit a ticket for each item of password, email, and phone. sigh

support prob might get paid per ticket... that makes some sense, because maybe they compete to grab our tkts more quickly that way?

Edited by trikke, 16 December 2018 - 03:49 PM.

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

blindfoId #6 Posted 17 December 2018 - 02:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostImmelmann_, on 14 December 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

I need to change my email and password and it is trying to send confirmation code to an old phone that I no longer have. I tried to create a ticket and it wont complete until I put in the old phone number! I replaced the old phone over a year ago and in no way can I recall that number. it wont update the new phone number until I enter the old phone number that I do not have. Basically if it will just let me update to the new phone number everything else will be ok to receive the confirmation codes. it will not generate a ticket to submit unless I enter the old phone number. someone please contact the powers that be that can help. thank you.

Hi! Sorry for the long answer. I see you managed to get things sorted with your phone number and you have proceeded for other changes. 

The thing is that you have to create ticket about changing your phone number first for the security reasons.

If you face any problems when contacting the Customer Support Service please do not hesitate to poke me directly :honoring:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users