non-proficiency warning

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zoney45 #1 Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:58 PM

Master Sergeant

• 952 battles

Sorry if this was already brought up -- I ran a few searches with basic keywords and nothing caught my eye.

What the title says -- a popup warning or something after you click "battle!" that informs you the wrong pilot is in the plane. I realize the red circle is there, it's easy to overlook is all. I just finished a match with a nice hefty 10K+ personal points and a triple-score on experience (5757 xp), and realized afterward my XP-50 pilot was in my P-47B (from using the XP-50 premium plane to train). I usually do a pre-flight check for this but today I just logged on and jumped right in without thinking of it. Wasn't the first time. Hopefully it's the last.

Glad nobody told me during the match the wrong guy was in the plane! Was a decent run. The good news is I didn't have accelerated crew training toggled because I'm building experience toward the next tier.

Edited by Zoney45, 09 December 2018 - 12:07 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 09 December 2018 - 04:52 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18353 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

After you click battle is kinda too late.  Why don't they have a pause so you can adjust?

:amazed:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

pyantoryng #3 Posted 09 December 2018 - 03:00 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1733 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 09 December 2018 - 11:52 AM, said:

After you click battle is kinda too late.  Why don't they have a pause so you can adjust?

:amazed:

Hmmmmmm....isn't queue time normally so slow that you can easily back out...unless it gets broken and keep you in there when in fact a match was already made.......

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users