to Answer ???? fo what killed me

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

sandtiger #21 Posted 10 December 2018 - 12:19 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 16565 battles

chase your dreams never have a regent in your past  push forward never look back ..

be strong live on ,,, thank you one and all

yours truly 

the SAND TIGER

Ps what is said in the end of this video still hole true for me to this day ... it one of the reason after i was well enough to ride i did and after that i new it would kill  for ever and i would never be back ... so i glad i gave  up on that chase for that dream was finished

i wise up and the dream was done  i live many lives because every time you where on the track  you felt you where on the edge of death pushing it to see how close you could come with out see death personally  .. but for me i pushed to far to fast  and i lost and death won on that day .. for a few min  good thing o had a great Female doc that put me back together ...

Auwingr #22 Posted 15 December 2018 - 11:15 PM

Master Sergeant

• 4659 battles
  • [_G_D_] _G_D_

Wow Sandtiger!

I guess I have to put you on my all time hero list with Hailwood, Read and Agostino.

I've followed the Isle of Mann race since I was 15 years old and did manage to have a few good years as an amateur here in the states.

The most horrific crashes I've ever seen were at the Isle and Monza.

I'm glad you're still with us and have shared the trials and tribulations you've experienced and currently experiencing.

Hang in there! 

My status is "Senior Airman". Is that because I'm old? :sceptic:

sandtiger #23 Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 16565 battles

thank you for that 

i glad people have the love for the isle tt man race i am no hero... i am just a person that was lucky to catch one of his dreams

i shared this mainly to show there always another side to all of us play this game.. we are more then words.  we put here

but people judge on what they read on here... or the  way the person writes  ... i thank you for your kinda words....

but i was  luck i had the best Reconstructive surgery  that  any one could have or i would not be here.... plus the race doctors

the helped  to they  are just as fast as i was .... but  they carry there trauma kits with them while racing to a downed rider  they 

are the best thing any downed rider of this race can see when they crash... there the fastest  doctors to the crash and they save more lives then any one

knows .. sadly some of my very very good friends did not make it they lost there lives on that road   my secound die   one year after i was done his bike  blew up

when he hit the wall and it killed him because he hit head first ...

it was one of my saddest days i ever had ... because i think he was pushing it two much and i told him to relax he would get to the speed i was running he push to long and to dam hard try to beat my speed and he lost it he was tired the day of the race i told him he could back out tell the crew e was not feeling it but like all of us he pushed .. .. he was gone befoer he hit the street there was nothing they could do for him his helmet split from the  front two the back killing him instantly  that could have been me... but on my day i was luck .. and i could not stop him from push to hard 

i could not save him

i could not kill his speed demo ... but at least he die chase a dream and doing something we both loved... i think of him often

because he was my wing man, he was always help me out or just being  that good friend you need when the fight starts or

your in trouble he would jump in ..he was my friend my team mate my wing man and most of all one of my best friends  he was my battle brother from another mother  i had to put him in the ground ... i miss him like any one would miss a brother or real good friend

sandtiger #24 Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 16565 battles

to my friend may he always rest in peace

i think this song fits him

sandtiger #25 Posted 20 December 2018 - 11:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16565 battles

this video got me and i need to put it up  for all the passed racers and the ones that are still out there racing...  may  the one that are gone rest in there dreams and Know that they  live on the edge of death  and glory .... now they have it where they are...  to the ones that are still race  may you   find your dream your goal

and your passion ... may you live long lives to tell your stories  of glory  and your failures so that others may learn from your mistakes   ...on the way to your dreams .. i miss the race far to much  ...but may you never have to leave your dream till you are ready .... 

i had to put this up because it chocked me up ... it made me think of my past... i can see the  face s of my passed ... of the ones that al ones that have  gone before me... that did not live to tell there story,..... i will carry them with me for ever ....i will share there lives as i see fit ... the where my friend and my family , i will for every be proud to have race with them, lived with them, and have had my path cross theirs... i am one luck sob to be here ..  but i miss it and every year that passes  i wish i was still doing it for this reason i can not for my speed demo still lives and it wants to kill me .... so i can not race ...

but this one is cool for the reason it give you the names of the different of the track

i can say this this race left me with problems

it kill me but i am back i am strong

i am free of the worried feeling of what is next

i have no fear of death any more for i did it four times in one day

there is peace in  me knowing this.. it killed the jerk i was

and i am glad it did

i cant race any more but i see  the crash  in my dreams

every night i re live it like it just happens

i have to wake and figure  out where i am everyday

and when i do i am happy i saw my friends again

i am happy i am here some days are harder then others

i try my best just to keep move forward  every day ...

sandtiger #26 Posted 20 December 2018 - 11:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16565 battles

the biter and beautiful true form a racers  on this race 

Edited by sandtiger, 20 December 2018 - 11:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users