to Answer ???? fo what killed me

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

answer  to Answer a question of what killed me that many have  asked let me show you with this video 

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 14434 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

WOW!

:amazed:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

sandtiger #3 Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

this is not me in any of this race  but this it  is what killed me... all my problem come from one crash

that killed me four times in one day ...

so now you have the Answer you have been asking for ...

i crashed bad my bike hit me twice the guy i was racing his Bike hit me once

in the end i was in a body cast form head to toe ....

if you ever want to know what that is like find your sell a casket have someone  strap you down ...so you can not move any thing but you thumbs have them set you up so you can pee in a bag...then cut a hole in the lit so you can only see one part of the room .. then have them rotate the room 90 every hour that well give you the idea of what its like be on a rotating bed ..   then sit there for 8 mouths .. AN  spend 6 mouths and the rest of your life  try to get back to where you once where never being able to and add in a hole lot of  injury ...

I die four time s in one day  messed me up bad but i am  still here i still live... i try not to be a jerk in game .. but i have bad days just like everyone on here

i yell at the bots for not helping because it make me feel better  when i am have  a bad game ... i am not yelling at any one on my team

i only do that is some call me an idiot stupid or any other insult then i many talk back to you in not a nice way....

i am no Ace!!! i meet real Ace in this game they do not talk trash there great pilots there nice people and friendly .. they have honor .. that have skill .. they do no hole there skill over any one... they help when you ask questions thy try there best every game ... some games it is not easy

i am not Perfect ... i make very bad dissensions in this game ...i have bad game s just like anyone else.. i am merely a person try not to feel the pain of my own live that i gave to my self in one crash .. i did this to me but i am no idiot....  i can be  a evil enemy  or i can be a kinda friend  .. it is up to you to pick your path with me 

this is being put out because so many asked me  why i have this or that my PTSD is from DIE four time in one day 3 min 4 min  4 one half min and 5 min was the last ..when i came  back i had  a toe tag on my foot ...i was a very bad person when i raced i would  have call my self big headed  and a troll... i was a trouble maker

but life has a funny way of fix trouble    makers like me and other ...  

so now there a little more of the person i am

i try to live my life not hate anyone on less they give me a reason to ,my father was a Hero served  in two wars  from start to finish he serviced .. for a very very long time ..   he did a lot for the country i call home now  he so many not come back  in his shot time here it is his worlds that carry me  on  in life ...

there is no quite there is no surrender  there is no give up there is no quieting ,,, for life has a funny way of fix every thing ... it fix me by killing the Big headed person i once was it was the best thing that could have ever happen to someone like me .. and i was luck enough to touch the other side for  a few minute what i can leave any one with is it is a place of peace and  it is a peace you well never find here ..

i come back here knowing i may never get there again because we never know what well happen in the end .. i was luck to come back with some of me demos  put to rest and a new view on life ..

i share this in memory of the many race friends i lost to the road an crash s ....

Edited by sandtiger, 05 December 2018 - 08:59 PM.

sandtiger #4 Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles
this is dedicated to the once is lost to this race  but the die doing what they loved  and the chased there dreams like no others 

sandtiger #5 Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

sandtiger #6 Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

every one look at this may your have a great day and chase your dreams but be smart about it ..

or you may just end up like me ...

Perrigrino #7 Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3700 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

thx for sharing sandtiger, 

from one former speed demon to another- holy frkn hell! Awesome, but as you know with risk come rewards. Good luck in your struggles, and I like your attitude- you don't stop trying! Good on you mate!

Chroma_Dragon #8 Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:12 PM

Airman Basic

• 2222 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

If it was something like the TT (may I ask what event/year specifically, just off curiosity?), 1: you absolute madman, 2: doing something like that takes massive, massive balls of steel.

I suppose you've heard this already, but to come out of an accident that severe, alive at all, makes you so incredibly lucky, especially given we lost two this year alone. 99 races, 149 casualties on just the mountain course, says a lot about just how dangerous this race is, and how brave these riders really are. I don't think I'd have the courage to do it, so good on you.

sandtiger #9 Posted 05 December 2018 - 11:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles
it was the late 8o s

Edited by sandtiger, 06 December 2018 - 01:05 AM.

Zigfreid #10 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 9974 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postsandtiger, on 05 December 2018 - 03:12 PM, said:

every one look at this may your have a great day and chase your dreams but be smart about it ..

or you may just end up like me ...

Remember if you want to hear God laugh tell him your plans.

You get a do-over with your life, enjoy each and every day!:honoring:

sandtiger #11 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:51 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

i can not remember what day it was or the time because all of it was whip for my mind 89 if i remember right

not try to be dodge ...but i really cant remember the day well  kinda took a good hit to the head the slap oft life is what we would call it ..

when our bike would loss it and  when  ever  the the energy of the speed took you all you could do is rag doll and hope for the best

i Knew the rider that went of the hill in the last video and he is a very cool and smart man and he speak from the heart when he tell you that he truly love that racing  

and the end of that race you are spent you sleep the good sleep that night better then you had every day before it .... any ride that lose his fear there is a dead man you push to hard and that road will have you for mid afternoon lunch

but if i did not say it was a rush i be  tell a lie ...

but that man that did that is dead ..

i have been back on a bike and i road it like the crash never happened

so on that day i walk away from race for the rest of my life and the guy race as my  secound took my spot sadly he die on that  road a year later

i new a lot of these younger men because i knew there dads ..

it was a time of my life ..but i was not a good person i was a hot head with  speed demo and a want to go faster then any man on two wheels  never got there .. it  was fun... there is not a day that has gone by that i can remember  were if i hear a street bike clicking  it gears up an down that i do not feel a little part of me say come lets ride again.... we can handle just one ride  it was my drug you see...  it was my passion it was my live i eat sleep and breathed racing all that mater was my bike and me ...in the race nothing else the bike the road zip by the scream of the motor race at high speed carry you along  ground at sometimes two hundred plus miles an hour  or 321.8 km/hr....  it crazy at that speed ....here a crazy fact your brain send a signal to your foot or hand at 210 miles an hour so at times in the race you are moving almost faster then you can think ... it crazy and dangerous .. but iT is a thrall ride like no other ... 

the day after i got back on the horse that kill me ...will one just like her for the bike i was race on was  gone for ever.... in a million peace sadly  it was  smashed up more then i was ..

so i never road her again ..... after i knew i could ride... i got on a bike and road like i had before the crash.. i took that bike back  to my friend that had it and gave him his key and said that it for  me ... i did not give up  Knew if i got out there again this time i would not becoming back .. and at that time i  had may thing to live for my new lady my dogs my family and friends  see death smile at you and give you the chance to shake his had will change anyone for ever ..as it has change me ..

if i had stayed doing what i loved ...i would have die on that road ...just like so many of my friend s.. but it was a good times ...it was a thing i will never look back an say i wish i had done that... it something  i have done  and no one can take that from me ...

there is not a day that go s by that i do not miss it  ... i sure there are vet pilots that hear a jet scream by and they look up an   get a tear in there eye wish they where still flying and see the blue  sky s and  knowing it is them and there bird. in many of the my post you well see me call my planes i fly she  or her .. that is left over from racing because my bike was she /her  i would always ask can you make her go faster when talking to my crew ...

just remember one thing from all of this and my story the life after this on is very Different then what one may think but i know there is a place for every one

and we are part of a bigger hole  it is peace you well find there not hatred not anger just peace 

or at least that was my take on it so do your best in life try your hardest to just me good people and do what right

and you well find your peace in the end as i have found mine  

sandtiger #12 Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:16 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

sandtiger #13 Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:35 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

chase your dream and your life will be full of good things .. there well be times you are down .. there will be times you are up .. there will be day where you question how did i get my self here .. there will be days of pain and frustration at the task ahead of you .....there will be times you feel you can go no farther .. just remember i live with out regret!!!!!!   i live when i chase my dreams !!!!!! i feel more alive then any one!!!!!!!  chase them as i have done!!!!!!   finish that race make your self better.... make your self stronger ...never waste  a day learn something new ....no mater how big or how small learn something new ... then you will  not wastes a day because when you waste a day you will never get it back,,,, so be strong live long fight for  and chase your dream as i have and these men have live a full life  chase a dream

be strong  chase those dreams  there not as fast as you!!!  you well  catch them  .. so do it for your self and no one else ... this is what i told my little  god nephew when he ask me why i  raced. it was my dream i could not going in to the military because i had a mother who  was very sick and was dying so after she past i chase my dream ... as you should chase yours and so should everyone in this world....  if every one did that this world would have so many new things .. because not every ones dream is to race ... there are some people that their  dream is to fix the worlds oceans i got a smile out of him with that one ... because that is his dream he hate see the trash at the beach  so I told him to watch a ted talk... i like about a young man that has the same dream as we  watch  the ted talk ... and the funny thing  he is doing awesome in math science and one day he  had to SERIOUS of a look on his face for someone  his age he was looking  at a book so i ask  as a joke “WHY SO SERIOUS!? he said because i am chase my dreams .... i was smiling for the rest of the day after that ...what i had told him sunk in deep and he is 8 now and he is still chase the dream of fix the worlds ocean... i hope he can find away to help as many are try ..

sandtiger #14 Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:45 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

this video can give and idea what it is like but it really dose not give you the feel of you going so fast

gerr22 #15 Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3123 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

hats off to you sand as you can see from my profile pic me and the mrs are avid bikers but we do the casual thing i do follow the TT as well as world superbikes and moto GP

heads up is all i can say friend.

now the burning question what is your real name (optional )

Nutttssss #16 Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:07 PM

Airman Basic

• 2776 battles
  • [ALAS] ALAS
amazing story sandtiger... amazing what you have been through and are still here , and still have an amazingly positive attitude ..you have grit and determination a real rare breed ... fight on my bro.. heaven help anything that gets in your way.  a true fighter for life and the joy and love of it. 

sandtiger #17 Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:24 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

i would like to thank all of you... for your messages 

your questions ..

and your post here ..

thank you for take the time out of your day to write something

on here about something i wrote ..

you have humble me and honored me with your questions 

and your words   so

THANK YOU ...

sandtiger #18 Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:32 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

and yes it was this race that killed me and made me the person i am today.

it was the best thing that could have happen to the man i was ..

Edited by sandtiger, 07 December 2018 - 03:36 AM.

sandtiger #19 Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

this is about the trauma team  fast response   race docs they save many  many many races lives

by the way i think this  mini doc is worth a watch if you have the time

Edited by sandtiger, 09 December 2018 - 08:02 PM.

sandtiger #20 Posted 09 December 2018 - 08:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13532 battles

View PostNutttssss, on 06 December 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

amazing story sandtiger... amazing what you have been through and are still here , and still have an amazingly positive attitude ..you have grit and determination a real rare breed ... fight on my bro.. heaven help anything that gets in your way.  a true fighter for life and the joy and love of it. 

thank you my bro

you comment  chocked me to my core 

thank you for this   not a lot written but it say way more then just the words you have written... thank so much for this post and i am humbled by your words they mean more then you well ever know my battle brother ...  

to all of you may you find friends that can humble you and make you feel cool or that you have respect .. it help a kinda word can have more effect then one can think  ..

also a bad words or time can have more effect then one can think

i remember a story i heard from a man i meet he so happy and i was like what dose this guy know that i do not .

so i ask him how did you get so happy  ...

he said funny thing i will tell you my story .. so i said i am all ears .. so it went a little something like this

i was down on my luck and i was think about kill my self .. i was like ooo my ...

then i was sit on a corner not carring for the life i had .. i  was almost going to end it all  and i had every thing i need to get the job done .

and then a miracle happened!!!!!  ... a young Lady walk up ... i was sit on the corner she look  in to my eyes and maybe my soul with her emerald green eyes

and ask with the sweetest   snog sounding voice if i was ok and if not if there was something she could do for me ... see i was down on my luck i had spent all

i had on a way to my end for i had lost my love of my life and my job my kids had left me to rot and die on the street for they where all to busy to help me......

i did not not want to trouble them .. when he told  me all of this i was take back .. i was in awwww i could not believe this story it was so sad ...

but then the young lady did something kinda and took the  man to eat at a place i no well called happy dinner  it is a very special place where the staff

there is very friendly and the give you great food .. I know this place well i said to this man .. i eat there often.... the young lady pay  for the mans meal

and through  her kindness..... she save a mans life ..  he said every day after that when see he someone  that is down on there luck he try to help them

and i am sure he has .. i always seem him now  an say hi ... he is so happy ... he is full of life and his dream is helping the down and out

i respect his dream more then mine ...

any way this is a little story i have .. it was a great day to hear this mans story.. the young green eyed lady i have seen once she is full of life she is all so a doctor and i am sure she is one of the best ....

remember a kinda word will go far and could help some one else when they have a bad day .... 

i was have a bad day my life was a pain to day so when i saw what nutttsss  had written on her it chocked me up a lot any thanks again

to all that have read this i hope you all enjoyed the videos i was funny with the videos i never new how to put then up till i say the YouTube box

and i was like i wounder what happens if i copy and past some thing here and  then i found out how to do it i felt so dumb because i been play and wargaming  from the start of wot an i never figured this out till now lol one more thing i have learned from this game lol  any most of my fun here is see the planes i never knew some of the country's had ... wow i am so long winded now lol ....

take after some my favorite people on here that right a lol i guess anyway thanks for put up with my bad writings

The Sandtiger

ps may you have a great day and may lots of sliver and have  a great time ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users