That feeling you get !

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

hamhockjones #1 Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 10292 battles
    When you first start the game and you check handling , turning and climbing and overall quickness. Then you realize that your plane has been dialed back to stock , everything is slow like flying through outmeal . You were excited then you were dashed with that feeling again that comes with having your planes manipulated and changed without your permission … They say oh, it must be the server, or its your video card or computer..lol, Nope wrong again!!  Its individuals who think this kind of behavior is justified simply because they dislike you and your dominance over them must be placed in a controlled environment that gives them cheating its customers some kind of sick validation !!  I played another game where our team scored 800, I was only plane left, the game continued until I was killed. Final score my team 800, the enemy 798. But defeat popped up on the screen ! This was another example of a game being predetermined that did not go their way !!  We win but lost because the game says so?  lol     All this manipulation has started backfiring …..    your love, Ham

nwlxn12 #2 Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1408 battles
Kind of reminds of receiving a critical hit!

El_Mulo #3 Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10703 battles

View Posthamhockjones, on 04 December 2018 - 05:28 PM, said:

When you first start the game and you check handling , turning and climbing and overall quickness. Then you realize that your plane has been dialed back to stock , everything is slow like flying through outmeal . You were excited then you were dashed with that feeling again that comes with having your planes manipulated and changed without your permission … They say oh, it must be the server, or its your video card or computer..lol, Nope wrong again!!  Its individuals who think this kind of behavior is justified simply because they dislike you and your dominance over them must be placed in a controlled environment that gives them cheating its customers some kind of sick validation !!  I played another game where our team scored 800, I was only plane left, the game continued until I was killed. Final score my team 800, the enemy 798. But defeat popped up on the screen ! This was another example of a game being predetermined that did not go their way !!  We win but lost because the game says so?  lol     All this manipulation has started backfiring …..    your love, Ham

I don't know how to upload a battle, but I got one you would love to show HHJ.

What we say to death?

digitaljustice #4 Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:08 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1386 battles
  • [FADES] FADES

View Posthamhockjones, on 04 December 2018 - 05:28 PM, said:

Have you tried clearing your cache?

BB3_Oregon_Steel #5 Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:25 PM

Master Sergeant

• 448 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN
:popcorn:

Moonrider #6 Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 917 battles

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

DrSinister #7 Posted 04 December 2018 - 07:33 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 114 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
How about you start uploaded your replays, we just need the file and we can watch them ourselves.  Just because you say so that it is happening, is your opinion.  Start posting up Replays with hard proof then you will get the community to really see that you are on to something.

wylleEcoyote #8 Posted 04 December 2018 - 07:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2180 battles
  • [ALAS] ALAS

View Postdigitaljustice, on 04 December 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

View PostDrSinister, on 04 December 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

How about you start uploaded your replays, we just need the file and we can watch them ourselves.  Just because you say so that it is happening, is your opinion.  Start posting up Replays with hard proof then you will get the community to really see that you are on to something.

I regret that i have but one like to give to these posts. And that I'm out of up-votes for today...

trikke #9 Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:07 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2557 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

HHJ might not know how to 'attach' a replay file, or even how to find it

is it the 'My Media' button?   evidently it is the My Media button

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Azis_ #10 Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 470 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View Posttrikke, on 04 December 2018 - 02:07 PM, said:

HHJ might not know how to 'attach' a replay file, or even how to find it

is it the 'My Media' button?   evidently it is the My Media button

IIRC the files used to be about 1.48mb which is over the limit for uploading in the forum.

Used to be a WWG site to upload to and manage, dunno if it is still there...???

I got some crap I would like to show about me chasing live ghosts when things are flipping....didn't realize this game was going to a "Ghostbusters" format.

I already know you can not link to WoWP discord for files....what options are there....???

I do have Gmail drive but be damned if I gonna put myself out in this arena just for a game!!!

rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

Azis_ #11 Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 470 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

Edit: Another option is to email the file to someone who can share. Personally I don't want or need an account with any free or paid service to host files n such.

I know how much effort is involved into editing and uploading to youtube is involved and have done a few so, that is not a very good option IMO.

rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

CorvusCorvax #12 Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:42 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1983 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Postdigitaljustice, on 04 December 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

It's still funny.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #13 Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:01 AM

Captain

• 784 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I think he's onto something

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Captain_Underpants53 #14 Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 14434 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN
In his defense (did I just say that?) I have experienced exactly what he describes.  Only a handful of battles, but it does happen.  Just today I was watching our last two bots fighting a valiant fight with a 776 to 666 lead when  BAM, the screen goes blank.  Defeat, all your planes is belong to us!
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

GonerNL #15 Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:21 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 800 battles

I've seen it too ... not often. Your team reaches 800 and battle just goes on and red team keeps getting points !!

Very nerve wrecking when only some bots are alive and trying to get killed, so the enemy gets an 'all planes killed' victory.

But it's just another bug, no conspiray I hope :hiding:

Edited by GonerNL, 05 December 2018 - 09:22 AM.

Flying on EU and NA server

blindfoId #16 Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:03 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

View PostGonerNL, on 05 December 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

I've seen it too ... not often. Your team reaches 800 and battle just goes on and red team keeps getting points !!

Very nerve wrecking when only some bots are alive and trying to get killed, so the enemy gets an 'all planes killed' victory.

But it's just another bug, no conspiray I hope :hiding:

The bug with battle not finishing after one team scored 800 has been reported and passed along to the developers team so they can look onto it. Taking into account that it has really chance to be reproduced it might take some time to investigate it. 

MinkeWhale #17 Posted 07 December 2018 - 04:23 PM

Senior Airman

• 437 battles
Sounds like a fun match. I love nail biters. Better to win, but I'll still take a fun loss over a landslide.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users