Joint Strike

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 29 November 2018 - 02:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Developer
  • 0 battles
Join forces to carry out a devastating joint strike this weekend.

Full news text

Jazz_4 #2 Posted 29 November 2018 - 02:33 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1529 battles
  • [PWOOD] PWOOD
ill pass good luck the other players those

Sassover #3 Posted 29 November 2018 - 11:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles
Yawn...don't think there's anyone left who cares.

Perrigrino #4 Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4942 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
just came outta SHIPS. Now there's a Studio who knows how to treat their customer base and keep em coming back with allsorts of goodies, rewards, emblems, signals, patches, gold, consumables, did I mention gold, . It absolutely shameful the way we are treated- hears some old potaotes and a lump of coal, btw, be grateful.... we are poor.

EZP_MRKARP #5 Posted 30 November 2018 - 12:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6294 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
ill pass too many dumb high flying bombers

BB3_Oregon_Steel #6 Posted 30 November 2018 - 11:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 793 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
Sounds like fun.  :izmena:

BB3_Oregon_Steel #7 Posted 30 November 2018 - 11:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 793 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostPerrigrino, on 29 November 2018 - 09:34 PM, said:

just came outta SHIPS. Now there's a Studio who knows how to treat their customer base and keep em coming back with allsorts of goodies, rewards, emblems, signals, patches, gold, consumables, did I mention gold, . It absolutely shameful the way we are treated- hears some old potaotes and a lump of coal, btw, be grateful.... we are poor.

Yep, WOWS does pretty well with these.  Of course they have a larger player base that they want to grow to closer to WOT level so WG is going to invest more resources in that direction.

Still, things here have improved.  I remember once a bit ago that I logged on to see what the WOWPs events were and the one that popped up as most recent was over a year in the past.  That's when I decided the platform was, sooner or later, ultimately dead.

I'd like to be wrong with that and it's gotten active enough for me to at least give a glance to the website every couple of days to see if anything is going on that I'd like to know about. I even think it's become worthwhile enough for me to show up here and cause confusion and frustration to all of you here.  After all, a girl's gotta have a hobby right?:great:  

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel, 30 November 2018 - 11:30 PM.

PhineasPhreak #8 Posted 30 November 2018 - 11:30 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2485 battles
I'm confused and it's not the fatty that I just fired up. Is this supposed to be an incentive to play the game or an incentive to leave the game? I'm pretty sure it's the latter. Are you trying to get rid of the few remaining players by a certain deadline? You've been at it for years and can't seem to completely shut it down. More confusion. Think I'll fire up another and contemplate.

trikke #9 Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:34 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2999 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostPerrigrino, on 30 November 2018 - 12:34 AM, said:

i would defo try wows if was anything but ships!        i guess it's also a test of your personal strategy and tactics, but man oh man...   it's ships!

it fits well in the trilogy, and ships were an interesting and vital chapter in ww2 history, but ships!

for all of the idiosyncrasies of wowp...  it's still an intense adrenal gland squeezer

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

BuffaloTime #10 Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:49 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 9963 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Posttrikke, on 01 December 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

i would defo try wows if was anything but ships!        i guess it's also a test of your personal strategy and tactics, but man oh man...   it's ships!

it fits well in the trilogy, and ships were an interesting and vital chapter in ww2 history, but ships!

for all of the idiosyncrasies of wowp...  it's still an intense adrenal gland squeezer

Ships and Tanks are too slow for me. But Planes needs better rewards. Paint and emblems have effects but no discounts. Gold, I know they had personal rankings but that was a limited reward for the grinders. Daily missions aren't dailies, some of them are serious grinds and just for tokens. Gold is ingame currency, we need more opportunities to obtain it by playing the game. You do want us to play the game, don't you. Give players more of a reason.

The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.
Damon Runyon

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users