CLAN BLACK FLIGHT SQUADRON IS BACK

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

LBAEZ #1 Posted 29 November 2018 - 01:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 278 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

As the Commander of Black Flight Squadron I am back and I will be active as commander of my Clan.. I will  rebuilding this clan and will make one final effort to make this work.

. My goal is to make this clan be the top 3  most active flying clan  I know this game is still dead with a few of the old vets  and less then a hand full of active clans will be difficult. The game has change a lot and the respawning still  makes me sick but will deal with it . Good luck all and watch your six 

Commander LBAEZ

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by LBAEZ, 29 November 2018 - 01:55 AM.

HANNIBAL_LECTER_1 #2 Posted 29 November 2018 - 02:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3857 battles
  • [FALC0] FALC0

I don´t want to be negative and I don´t want to discourage you but it's not worth it. When was the last time you played? the game is worse than ever, it´s full of bugs. if all the time you were out you were playing another game just keep playing that (World of Tanks, Warthunder, Rainbow Six,) ..whatever it is just stay there man, the game is literally unplayable. good luck if you decide to stay.

Rockstone_ #3 Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:08 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

Hi LBAEZ good luck, I come and look around every couple of weeks or so, and yet to see anything that will bring me back.

I deleted the game sometime ago, looks like its going to stay that way.

Man I wish we could go back to what this game once was, but with these people at the controls LOL it will never happen it's like they got some kind of sickness which never heals.

Edited by Rockstone_, 29 November 2018 - 07:34 PM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:16 AM

Captain

• 835 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostRockstone_, on 28 November 2018 - 10:08 PM, said:

Hi LBAEZ good luck, I come and look around every couple of weeks or so, and yet to see anything that will bring me back.

I deleted the game sometime ago, looks like its going to stay that way.

Man I wish we could go back to what this game once was with these people at the controls LOL it will never happen it's like they got some kind of sickness which never heals.

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)

but in human form

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Sassover #5 Posted 29 November 2018 - 11:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostLBAEZ, on 28 November 2018 - 07:54 PM, said:

As the Commander of Black Flight Squadron I am back and I will be active as commander of my Clan.. I will  rebuilding this clan and will make one final effort to make this work.

. My goal is to make this clan be the top 3  most active flying clan  I know this game is still dead with a few of the old vets  and less then a hand full of active clans will be difficult. The game has change a lot and the respawning still  makes me sick but will deal with it . Good luck all and watch your six 

Commander LBAEZ

"Hope Springs Eternal"

LBAEZ #6 Posted 30 November 2018 - 02:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 278 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
Yeah i know there a lot about the game i still dislike but i can only try and see where it leads me good luck all and great to here from you rockstone ..one more thing i been playing world of warships and so far started a clan called wolf dragoons 39 member and its a very good game 

Bobby_Tables #7 Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:36 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 5186 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Hey LBAEZ, welcome back, long time no hear.  

You were always good to play against.  I wish you luck in reinvigorating BFS.  

As many have stated here and in many other posts, the game is a bit less fun than it used to be.  I still find it engaging and a good stress reliever for the most part.  

LBAEZ #8 Posted 15 December 2018 - 02:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 278 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

thanks all good to be back

Booze_Morgan #9 Posted 15 December 2018 - 02:38 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 377 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

The naysayers are all correct, as you are, about the state of the game, except for one statement "It's not worth it." 

The effort is worth it if you enjoy gathering with friends and flying what is left of the game.  You just have to adjust your goals, what you enjoy about this travesty, and realize one cannot enjoy what one used to.  You just have to find different things to shoot for.  Sometimes it is only to fly with buddies.

Best of fortune, and never give up!

Booze

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users