So how is everyone enjoying the beta?

Fix Your

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ComradeZ #1 Posted 28 November 2018 - 12:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4043 battles
  • [FK] FK

Because this is what this pile of crap code is. Beta.   As much as WG likes to blame everyone/thing but itself for the shoddy coding and horrible interface, it feels like Warplanes is in perpetual beta. Today I had no less than 5 black screens with hud in game, endlessly repeating sounds (ticking and any weapon fired near by) as well as crapnot showing up in the hangars.  I'm sure support or WG would love to blame me, but you really can't when it's essentially ACCOUNT BOUND. These problems travel!  Clean fresh install on a friend's system, they been playing for weeks no prob. I login, instant [edited].   If I was HamHockJones, I would think that the company [edited]on people who are critical of them (Much Russian, so sketch, wow).

What the hell is up with WG?  I never seen a company so focused on making their game as best/worse as possible AND alienate new players/casuals?  I'm not counting the brigade of Flavor-Aid drinking regulars (bless their hearts!) that seem to have a Stockholm syndrome with these antics.

/r

Edited by ComradeZ, 28 November 2018 - 02:36 AM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 28 November 2018 - 12:59 AM

Captain

• 1393 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostComradeZ, on 27 November 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

Because this is what this pile of crap code is. Beta.   As much as WG likes to blame everyone/thing but itself for the shoddy coding and horrible interface, it feels like Warplanes is in perpetual beta. Today I had no less than 5 black screens with hud in game, endlessly repeating sounds (ticking and any weapon fired near by) as well as crapnot showing up in the hangars.  I'm sure support or WG would love to blame me, but you really can't when it's essentially ACCOUNT BOUND. These problems travel!  Clean fresh install on a friend's system, they been playing for weeks no prob. I login, instant [edited].   If I was HamHockJones, I would think that the company [edited]on people who are critical of them (Much Russian, so sketch, wow).

What the hell is up with WG?  I never seen a company so focused on making their game as best/worse as possible AND alienate new players/casuals?  I'm not counting the brigade of Flavor-Aid drinking regular, they seem to have a Stockholm syndrome with these antics.

/r

I taped up some black construction paper on my car's sun visor so I could play World of Warplanes while driving

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

trikke #3 Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:01 AM

Captain

• 3809 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

maybe it's possible, maybe it's not, but...

if i were a dev, i would certainly consider coding a way to 'attach a RNG anchor' to the battle account of a forum agitator

then... if i suddenly started losing all the damn time, i would come up with some wild made-up ridiculous reasons why the game is persecuting me

and then, i would see other forum guys relentlessly teasing me...  and then i would quit          problem solved, for WG anyway

i know...  it sounds wild and ridiculous, doesn't it         

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Twindwarfs #4 Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:28 AM

Master Sergeant

• 3716 battles

I only need one answer from WG, are they giving up this game?

If they feel they cannot rescue it, then just give it up.

If they really want to give this game a new life, then how can they be ignorant of so many bugs? This game is almost unplayable at the current state. How would they expect the game to gain new players like this?

Edited by STJ_12, 28 November 2018 - 01:30 AM.

ComradeZ #5 Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4043 battles
  • [FK] FK

View Posttrikke, on 28 November 2018 - 01:01 AM, said:

if i were a dev, i would certainly consider coding a way to 'attach a RNG anchor' to the battle account of a forum agitator

then... if i suddenly started losing all the damn time, i would come up with some wild made-up ridiculous reasons why the game is persecuting me

and then, i would see other forum guys relentlessly teasing me...  and then i would quit          problem solved, for WG anyway

Total freakin insanity.   

As for the people smoking the cache, I clear it every damn time I start the game.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #6 Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:22 AM

Captain

• 1393 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Posttrikke, on 27 November 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

if hhj and a few others are already tagged...

then the devs are the same kids that burned ants and kicked cats

:unsure:

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 28 November 2018 - 02:23 AM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

EZP_MRKARP #7 Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9084 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Ace bot are you a wg worker? you sure kiss wg butt

Catch21 #8 Posted 28 November 2018 - 06:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4605 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 28 November 2018 - 12:59 AM, said:

I taped up some black construction paper on my car's sun visor so I could play World of Warplanes while driving

:kamikaze:LoL - going to all that trouble, I just use a blindfold myself...

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #9 Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:03 PM

Captain

• 1393 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostEZP_MRKARP, on 28 November 2018 - 08:55 AM, said:

Ace bot are you a wg worker? you sure kiss wg butt

internet sarcasm is real tricky

:sceptic:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users