to all have flown in this secound stage of this rank battle

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 21 November 2018 - 08:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 23573 battles

i am wright this to tell you .. it was my Honor to FLY with you or against you ..   i was having a great time see some of the crazy things you guys pull off in your planes, ga, bomber, heavy, multi fighters, i wish everyone of you could get gold because you fought hard you worked your tail off in the sky's...  some  games where hard just because it was stacked .. but most of all  thank you for play your best

to all you good sports out there thank you you make this game better then there other two games  ... i think you are the reason i like this game  hope you all had a great time

qu33kKC #2 Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 10618 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

thanks, sandtiger!

I think I had a game against you the other day, sadly I don't remember the results.

:honoring:

Zigfreid #3 Posted 21 November 2018 - 04:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20334 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
+1 for your positive thread and video, thanks for sharing.    :great:

Deltavee #4 Posted 22 November 2018 - 01:34 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 3808 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View Postsandtiger, on 21 November 2018 - 03:26 AM, said:

i am wright this to tell you .. it was my Honor to FLY with you or against you ..   i was having a great time see some of the crazy things you guys pull off in your planes, ga, bomber, heavy, multi fighters, i wish everyone of you could get gold because you fought hard you worked your tail off in the sky's...  some  games where hard just because it was stacked .. but most of all  thank you for play your best

to all you good sports out there thank you you make this game better then there other two games  ... i think you are the reason i like this game  hope you all had a great time

Thanks for all the positive comments and for a great video!  I LOVE stunt aircraft and air races.

You just got another +1

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users