To Blindfold, my responds

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Longsite #1 Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:11 PM

Master Sergeant

• 7116 battles

Hello the all, and blindfold, thanks for the reply and let me state that Its good to hear from someone at WG.  First I have to say that I no beef with U, but the thinks U stated don't hold water. About the ADA's aircraft, how in the hell are we to determine when an area/sector is captured?  I have captured area with no gaa or bombers destroying any ground targets, so what makes the sectors a captured area?  Do we kill 3 or 4 of the ADAs aircraft and it turns over?

About the bombers being to high to notices, I normal don't record my battles I believe that it slows down your computer and hurt your fps but for U, I will start recording to show U that I have seen times that an area flip with no enemy or bombers in that area, just give me a few days.....

Next that bull about tier 1-3 are beginners and tier 4 and 5, warriors and 6 thru 10 are all veterans,  In the game I have notice that the designator over the tier 6 and 7 HF states that they are warriors, and they always work like they are a flight, and they are good. If this is wrong in the game then fix it....    I have attached an image that shows that I was a battle at tier 6 with 3 tier 6 bots and those veterans bots  together got 1 kill between them all. WTH? 

They are veterans with some of the best aircraft in the game and they were just targets....  Did I miss something, I believe that veterans have been around the block and know a thing or two about flying and winning?  (two F4U-1 and one Fw190 A5)  The other teams bot with the same aircraft  at tier 6 got 10 kills and U think that was a balance battle?

(Speaking of other issues: no one has ever programmed or controlled the outcome of battles, no one is messing up with the statistics, matches, matchmaking and aircraft performance neither to give someone an advantage nor to "adjust" someone's winrate or anything.)

I don't want to get into a word battle with U about that statement above, I'm just saying fix the damn game, black screen, disconnects for no reason, bots behaviors, don't put me in a battle at tier 7 or 8 with all humans in fighter that are a tier down from the enemy and give the enemy 2 to 3 humans a tier higher with bomber and fighter that is impossible to beat.

I just want it fair....  I'm tired of picking out where I want to respawn only to be put somewhere else, and why are all the HF program to ram U, they don't even fire at U any more....,

Blindfold I believe U are doing a great job, U speak for the company and that new Optimization hot-fix was a move in the right direction but was it something in the works or was all this screaming on the forum made U or WG to take some type of action?

I love the game, I enjoy playing the game, I just hate the problems that U can fix or control better to make the game more enjoyable.   Again thanks for the reply and take care, good luck to all.........      longsite

Edited by Longsite, 20 November 2018 - 06:14 PM.

nwlxn12 #2 Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:20 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1408 battles

One thing that was not mentioned in the reply was that just like ADA blowing up when the sector is captured, so will ground targets so that may be what you are seeing.

You can see how close the sector is to being captured by watching the red or blue circle around the sector marker.  If the sector is half captured, you will see the circle half blue or red and the rest white.  The color circle represents the % the team has captured.

As far as everything else, I do agree with you that WG somehow manipulates the battle outcomes whether it be with the behavior of bots or even the bomber squadrons where you see some pass over a target more than once and still don't capture, while other ones can flip a zone in one pass.

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18462 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View Postnwlxn12, on 20 November 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

One thing that was not mentioned in the reply was that just like ADA blowing up when the sector is captured, so will ground targets so that may be what you are seeing.

You can see how close the sector is to being captured by watching the red or blue circle around the sector marker.  If the sector is half captured, you will see the circle half blue or red and the rest white.  The color circle represents the % the team has captured.

As far as everything else, I do agree with you that WG somehow manipulates the battle outcomes whether it be with the behavior of bots or even the bomber squadrons where you see some pass over a target more than once and still don't capture, while other ones can flip a zone in one pass.

I also agree with at least some of this.  I think it is the MM trying to adjust to a predetermined outcome cause us people don't react in logical ways.

:playing:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users