Jump to content


For instance today


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

hamhockjones #1 Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:35 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 24660 battles
  • 239
  • Member since:
    12-04-2013
      I cant even get my x3 on each plane. I did on one plane and lost every game since. My team should win sometimes regardless of how I perform , correct?   But that is not happening now.  Of coarse they will leave my stuff alone so that I win a couple of games and some kid will say see you do win, HA..   I only win when wargaming North America turn off the restrictions and allows me to play with equal bots and players... Not whining at all, just expressing my disappointment that any games adms or handlers would fix games so that players will win or lose.  Freedom of speech and I have spoken !!!  I have been noticing that players that complain about stuff on forum suddenly start losing . Other players have shared their opinions with me that they felt the same and started losing after pointing out the bad losing streak they went on after expressing their disappointment in the games handlers...  

Edited by hamhockjones, 18 November 2018 - 09:42 PM.


CorvusCorvax #2 Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:59 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 5154 battles
  • 5,920
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posthamhockjones, on 18 November 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

 My team should win sometimes regardless of how I perform , correct?  

 

No.  See, while you are off d*cking around, doing your own thing and raising your personal point total, your team mates are struggling to capture sectors.  Capturing and holding sectors is the only way to win.  I really have to question your intellect - you have been told how to win about eleventy hundred times, and still you can't figure out how to do it.  If you would stick with your team mates, cover their butts while they capture the sectors, then defend the high-value sectors against recapture, you would win MUCH more often.  This game is not about how many aircraft you can shoot down.  It is about capturing and holding sectors.

 



Zigfreid #3 Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:13 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 22843 battles
  • 1,645
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    07-31-2013
Woodpecker sighting 

View Posthamhockjones, on 18 November 2018 - 03:35 PM, said:

      I cant even get my x3 on each plane. I did on one plane and lost every game since. My team should win sometimes regardless of how I perform , correct?   But that is not happening now.  Of coarse they will leave my stuff alone so that I win a couple of games and some kid will say see you do win, HA..   I only win when wargaming North America turn off the restrictions and allows me to play with equal bots and players... Not whining at all, just expressing my disappointment that any games adms or handlers would fix games so that players will win or lose.  Freedom of speech and I have spoken !!!  I have been noticing that players that complain about stuff on forum suddenly start losing . Other players have shared their opinions with me that they felt the same and started losing after pointing out the bad losing streak they went on after expressing their disappointment in the games handlers...  

 

Now do you really have to be a Woodpecker, WG hates that and that might be why you lose. 

blindfoId #4 Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:04 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,572
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

Just to make things clear. We all have good days and bad days, good battles and bad battles, but no one is messing up with the statistics, matches, matchmaking and aircraft performance neither to give someone an advantage nor to "adjust" someone's winrate or anything. 

If you do experience problems in-game which may be connected with the Internet connection quality or your computer performance please submit a Support ticket with a nicely build explanation of your issue. If you find something missing on your accounts (gold, consumables, equipment, etc.) please submit a Support ticket with the explanation of your issue. The team will do their best to help you. If you face any issues with the Customer Support please do not hesitate to contact me directly to take a look at your problem.

 

Thank you for staying tuned and engaged! :honoring:



EZP_MRKARP #5 Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:58 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 11850 battles
  • 322
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

hummm... i would like too say but no ......i see, better not

 



Prenzlau #6 Posted 19 November 2018 - 03:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 16777 battles
  • 1,058
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    12-14-2015

  :)


Edited by Prenzlau, 22 November 2018 - 04:06 AM.

 

 

 

 


Maverick_Rivers #7 Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:40 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1368 battles
  • 694
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    10-01-2018

View PostPrenzlau, on 19 November 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

    I used to say to my kids, "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit".        blah               Food for thought. 

 

   Prenzlau

 

​Looking forward to "Trikke Day" if it will make for less of Prenzlau novelettes.
Spoiler

 


CorvusCorvax #8 Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:07 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 5154 battles
  • 5,920
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostBooze_Morgan, on 19 November 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

 

​Looking forward to "Trikke Day" if it will make for less of Prenzlau novelettes.

 

I always scratch my head at those who complain about the length of forum posts.  If you don't like walls of text, why read them?  Who forces these complainers to read the forums at all?

 

Indirectly, you prove Prenzlau's point.  As does every person who complains about post length and content.



Maverick_Rivers #9 Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:43 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1368 battles
  • 694
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    10-01-2018

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 19 November 2018 - 12:07 PM, said:

 

I always scratch my head at those who complain about the length of forum posts.  If you don't like walls of text, why read them?  Who forces these complainers to read the forums at all?

 

Indirectly, you prove Prenzlau's point.  As does every person who complains about post length and content.

 

I don't! LOL. Neither do the vast majority of forum readers in any forum according to some article I read a year or two ago. And I did not complain. I trolled. 
Spoiler

 


Azis_ #10 Posted 19 November 2018 - 07:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2954 battles
  • 1,752
  • [RBL_] RBL_
  • Member since:
    02-20-2013

View PostBooze_Morgan, on 19 November 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

 

I don't! LOL. Neither do the vast majority of forum readers in any forum according to some article I read a year or two ago. And I did not complain. I trolled. 

 

:teethhappy:

Have to agree especially when it comes to Prenz...I mean any wall of text that begins with "I used to tell my kids...." = Scrrroooolllllll


rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

Prenzlau #11 Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 16777 battles
  • 1,058
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    12-14-2015

 :)


Edited by Prenzlau, 22 November 2018 - 04:06 AM.

 

 

 

 


Azis_ #12 Posted 19 November 2018 - 09:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2954 battles
  • 1,752
  • [RBL_] RBL_
  • Member since:
    02-20-2013

@Prenz

 

I made no complaint nor have I seen one directed at you specifically. For those who enjoy your contributions, DILLY :D

 

For those that don't...take it in stride and keep on keepin on ;)

 

edit: just maybe you might want to open a curtain or go upstairs once in a while.


Edited by Azis_, 19 November 2018 - 09:12 PM.

rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

Prenzlau #13 Posted 19 November 2018 - 09:51 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 16777 battles
  • 1,058
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    12-14-2015

View PostAzis_, on 19 November 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

@Prenz

 

I made no complaint nor have I seen one directed at you specifically. For those who enjoy your contributions, DILLY :D

 

For those that don't...take it in stride and keep on keepin on ;)

 

edit: just maybe you might want to open a curtain or go upstairs once in a while.

 

 


Edited by Prenzlau, 22 November 2018 - 04:06 AM.

 

 

 

 


trikke #14 Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:00 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 5226 battles
  • 5,070
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostPrenzlau, on 19 November 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

    I changed my font when people complained they did not like it. I enlarged my font when people complained my type was too small. I made my paragraphs smaller and indented, and I spaced them out, again when people complained. 

 

    How far should I keep regressing? Should I rationalize that I'm communicating with grade school mentalities and simpletons? Why is it that I have a much greater opinion of this community than it has for me? After all I'm giving out a great deal of credit and faith, but teaching some people how to swim in three feet of water is asking too much?

 

    I serve the community even if the community doesn't serve me. I'll try to make my "walls of text" a little less scary and bothersome.

 

Prenzlau

 

ty man!      and i love "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit"

 

i'm trying that one on my wife today!

 

if... just in case, if nobody hears from me again... drag the lake


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore       

Captain_Underpants53 #15 Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:24 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 35013 battles
  • 5,781
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View PostPrenzlau, on 19 November 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

    I changed my font when people complained they did not like it. I enlarged my font when people complained my type was too small. I made my paragraphs smaller and indented, and I spaced them out, again when people complained. 

 

    How far should I keep regressing? Should I rationalize that I'm communicating with grade school mentalities and simpletons? Why is it that I have a much greater opinion of this community than it has for me? After all I'm giving out a great deal of credit and faith, but teaching some people how to swim in three feet of water is asking too much?

 

    I serve the community even if the community doesn't serve me. I'll try to make my "walls of text" a little less scary and bothersome.

 

Prenzlau

 

Please stop, you're making me cry!

 

:(


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Azis_ #16 Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2954 battles
  • 1,752
  • [RBL_] RBL_
  • Member since:
    02-20-2013

View Posttrikke, on 19 November 2018 - 02:00 PM, said:

 

i'm trying that one on my wife today!

 

if... just in case, if nobody hears from me again... drag the lake

Exactly!!


rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #17 Posted 22 November 2018 - 04:27 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2395 battles
  • 413
  • Member since:
    12-08-2015

View PostblindfoId, on 19 November 2018 - 09:04 AM, said:

which may be connected with the Internet connection quality or your computer performance

WG redressing their rented servers, with the associated and common desync issues plus often limited or almost outright nonexistent workable coverage area(s), would probably cut down on an awful lot of complaints.

Too many folks with excellent rigs playing too many other titles without issue over the same internet clearly indicate most problems outside player control or limitations fall squarely on the WG titles, both hardware and software.

 

Is anyone still playing Warplanes seriously going to have to keep clearing cache every single time they start or restart the game, from back when it became a necessity, until the doors close?

 

 

Just a coverage map, saying if a player lives here but not there they'll probably be able to play our [x] title without major issue, would be an awesome start on turning over a new leaf.

Expecting folks just to be cash cows and XP pinatas, regardless of how poorly they're able to connect to any of the titles on a regular basis let alone, like, play, is a big reason folks don't want to stay active or sign up.


Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 23 November 2018 - 03:44 AM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

 

Capture Points & You --- Graphic Settings Explored --- Grinding Tokens; Not so Daily Missions --- Ground Targets & Mission Types in 2.0 --- Equipment 2.0.5; Huh?





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users