RB-17

RB-17 resupply

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Captain_Underpants53 #1 Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:31 AM

Captain

• 30071 battles

For some reason automatic resupply often does not work on the RB-17.  As bugs go, I would say it was minor except for my habit of forgetting and launching a battle without checking.  I have seen it occasionally in some of the other bombers but none as frequently as the RB-17.

On a side note,, I no longer recommend folks spend the money for this plane.  You have really nerfed it too far.  I realize it was OP but now, no.  As one of the two most expensive planes in your inventory, it's a shame.  The other, of course, is the Goblin, or as you like to call it the Gobling.  That name seems to be quite apt.  I haven't seen that turkey in any games for awhile.

13 skill points in the pilot and 13 in the gunner.  All that time, effort, and yes, money, POOF.  All that Ultimate 478 armor, POOF.  All that Ultimate 478 Turret Gun Sight, POOF.  All the time and materials, POOF,  You even nerfed the bombs!  One pass base caps?  POOF.  Thank goodness you haven't nerfed the speed!  Oops, me and my big mouth.

In the past, I should have claimed a commission for that plane.  I recommended it to many.  Other than dragging an advertising banner behind it, I don't know how I could have shilled it more.  I especially recommended it to make silver,  But I forgot.  You nerfed the silver income a few months ago.  By about a third according to my rough calculations.

I am aware of the EULA.  It says I have no say in anything you do with anything I buy from you.  But this is really too much and too bad.

:(

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

trikke #2 Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:08 PM

Captain

• 4629 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

i haven't flown mine in many months, because it was ridiculous 

and now the pendulum has swung back too far the other way

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Prenzlau #3 Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 14123 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 18 November 2018 - 05:31 AM, said:

For some reason automatic resupply often does not work on the RB-17.  As bugs go, I would say it was minor except for my habit of forgetting and launching a battle without checking.  I have seen it occasionally in some of the other bombers but none as frequently as the RB-17.

On a side note,, I no longer recommend folks spend the money for this plane.  You have really nerfed it too far.  I realize it was OP but now, no.  As one of the two most expensive planes in your inventory, it's a shame.  The other, of course, is the Goblin, or as you like to call it the Gobling.  That name seems to be quite apt.  I haven't seen that turkey in any games for awhile.

13 skill points in the pilot and 13 in the gunner.  All that time, effort, and yes, money, POOF.  All that Ultimate 478 armor, POOF.  All that Ultimate 478 Turret Gun Sight, POOF.  All the time and materials, POOF,  You even nerfed the bombs!  One pass base caps?  POOF.  Thank goodness you haven't nerfed the speed!  Oops, me and my big mouth.

In the past, I should have claimed a commission for that plane.  I recommended it to many.  Other than dragging an advertising banner behind it, I don't know how I could have shilled it more.  I especially recommended it to make silver,  But I forgot.  You nerfed the silver income a few months ago.  By about a third according to my rough calculations.

I am aware of the EULA.  It says I have no say in anything you do with anything I buy from you.  But this is really too much and too bad.

Edited by Prenzlau, 22 November 2018 - 04:08 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #4 Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:11 PM

Captain

• 30071 battles

View PostPrenzlau, on 18 November 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

I'm the hands of a competent or highly skilled pilot, the RB-17 is still an engine of mass destruction and victory. I can see how it might not make any difference in the hands of a lesser skilled pilot. Sometimes you have to make more out of less, but always remember if you think like a defeatist, you probably will play like one. It is like a wanna be Jedi knocking the light saber just because they cannot use it properly. Even after the nerf, the RB-17 is a really nice plane and people still cackle about it being over powered. The truth has always been, it is the players who either are or are not over powered. Not the planes. Sure the planes play there role, but the planes do not fly themselves, unless of course we are talking about bots. 

If a person's win percentage is around 50%, give or take, they probably should be working on their game and learning how to fly different planes. Just my opinion.

Prenzlau

And I will take your opinion for what it is worth.  Just THE MIGHTY GASBAG venting some odorous hot air!  :hiding:

But I see your point.  After all, you beat that drum with great regularity.  You are the Superior (HIGHLY SKILLED) being, I am the lesser.

:izmena:

"sure the planes play there role"  'Their' would be the word to use in this context.  For a wanna be pseudo intellectual you sure make a lot of grammar mistakes.  :facepalm:

But maybe you noticed this post is in bugs/error reporting?  Let me refresh your memory.  It is about the failure of automatic resupply.  But I suppose someone with your Superior Intellect and Mad Skillz doesn't have this problem.  :D

Edited by Captain_Underpants53, 18 November 2018 - 05:17 PM.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Captain_Underpants53 #5 Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:50 PM

Captain

• 30071 battles
Anything to say about automatic resupply blindfold?
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

blindfoId #6 Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 19 November 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

Anything to say about automatic resupply blindfold?

I would suppose that the issue is worth submitting the ticket as I do not see any information on the problem being reported and investigated. 

Captain_Underpants53 #7 Posted 21 November 2018 - 03:47 PM

Captain

• 30071 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 21 November 2018 - 09:40 AM, said:

I would suppose that the issue is worth submitting the ticket as I do not see any information on the problem being reported and investigated. 

Thank you for your reply.  No thanks for your advice.  I have dealt with support before and do not want to repeat the experience unless absolutely necessary.  I will live with the problem.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Hiro_Yoshi #8 Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:04 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2658 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 21 November 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

It happens a lot to me. I've re installed the game, cleared the cache, repaired, all to no avail.

Captain_Underpants53 #9 Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:28 AM

Captain

• 30071 battles

View PostHiro_Yoshi, on 23 November 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

It happens a lot to me. I've re installed the game, cleared the cache, repaired, all to no avail.

I have tried all those things, too.  No joy.  Did I mention this has been happening for several months now?
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

CorvusCorvax #10 Posted 23 November 2018 - 03:53 PM

Major

• 4875 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 18 November 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

I pulled mine out of the barn again.  I am able to one-pass any target except the plant.  And it is still plenty fast.  Over 800kph - except right down on the deck, where it is more like 720kph.  I am kind of ticked about the silver production - I used to make 200k or more per battle.  Now, more like 150k or less.

blindfoId #11 Posted 27 November 2018 - 02:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 21 November 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

Thank you for your reply.  No thanks for your advice.  I have dealt with support before and do not want to repeat the experience unless absolutely necessary.  I will live with the problem.

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 November 2018 - 12:28 PM, said:

I have tried all those things, too.  No joy.  Did I mention this has been happening for several months now?

Could you please send me your logs so I can pass them along to the team and they will take a look at them? 

Also tagged with RB-17, resupply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users