Credits and XP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Slaughteru46 #1 Posted 13 November 2018 - 10:31 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 591 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
I have sent in 2 tickets now and still I am not getting credits and XP for missions since Saturday, is anybody having the same issue. I have been playing a long time and to have WG tell me the issue is fixed today without even checking my account to see if its working really sucks. Then I go on and its the same thing, no credits no XP and another ticket now and another lost event. I play all 3 games and its difficult to bash something I have invested in but this should have been handled a lot different. 

Slaughteru46 #2 Posted 15 November 2018 - 02:06 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 591 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
On a side note to this I have now sent in 3 tickets with support stalling me out until after the event to tell me its fixed. My last ticket had no reply to it at all and I ended up loosing over 1m credits, 500 gold, over 300k XP, and the birthday plane tokens and missions. There should be respect enough as a company to compensate for what has happened after how much we as gamers put into it but that will not be the case I am assuming since they will not reply to my ticket. If you guys can please shed some light on this that would be much appreciated.  Thx

blindfoId #3 Posted 16 November 2018 - 11:56 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

Hello.

I've contacted the Customer Service for them to take another look at your ticket. Hope everything will be carefully taken care of. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you face any further problems. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users