TOP 10

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Zigfreid #21 Posted 13 November 2018 - 02:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 23935 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 13 November 2018 - 06:10 AM, said:

'scrutinize your opportunities to pander some attention'  What kind of nonsensical gibberish are you spouting now?  What does that even mean?

'just paranoid about having a few records?'  Your posts make less sense as time goes by.

You are a liar and a hypocrite.  You and your Klown Komedy Kompany buddy started this catfight and you know it.

:izmena:

Optical Rectumitis you are really ate up with it, delusion babbling incoherent angry sure sighs. 

It's a shame you have a $hitty out look on life, and suck at bombing 16.0 efficiency to funny. 

Babble all you want, just remember Mind over Matter, we don't Mind and You don't Matter.  :D

GonerNL #22 Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1770 battles

Starting to wonder what the average age on this forum is ...  :unsure:  or average IQ ?

Flying on EU, NA, ASIA and CIS servers

Jack_Pelter_The_Chicken #23 Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:36 PM

Master Sergeant

• 557 battles

View PostPing_Fa, on 13 November 2018 - 09:40 AM, said:

I seldom post on the forum, but this thread requires a response.
Whe V.2 was first introduced I found I had little or no influence on the game. It's been a learning curve and now I enjoy moderate success. I'm not the best by a long way but I'm getting better at selecting the right target at the right time and place. Of course, like most,  I have runs of defeats, usually because I have made the wrong tactical choices, but I also accept that the progress of some battles is inexplicable.
This is a game and only a game, although I see that  to some it is a form of reality. To play the old soldier of 'When I was at Agincourt, Bunker Hill or the Somme', is a both a peurile and insulting comparison. Some of my former colleagues did not get the opportunity to respawn.
But let us be positive. The majority of complaints concern the appearance of new,  seemingly untested, patches riddled with bugs. There is a missing link between the developers and the producers and that is quality control. What is needed is a select bunch of venerable old codgers who will happily sit for hours and test the boundaries of new patches/modes before they are introduced.
But don't we have that? I see we have beta testers and a wealth of experienced and talented players all with a genuine desire to make this game work better to everyone's benefit. For goodness sake use them.

well said ping

Prenzlau #24 Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17425 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostPing_Fa, on 13 November 2018 - 03:40 AM, said:

I seldom post on the forum, but this thread requires a response.
Whe V.2 was first introduced I found I had little or no influence on the game. It's been a learning curve and now I enjoy moderate success. I'm not the best by a long way but I'm getting better at selecting the right target at the right time and place. Of course, like most,  I have runs of defeats, usually because I have made the wrong tactical choices, but I also accept that the progress of some battles is inexplicable.
This is a game and only a game, although I see that  to some it is a form of reality. To play the old soldier of 'When I was at Agincourt, Bunker Hill or the Somme', is a both a peurile and insulting comparison. Some of my former colleagues did not get the opportunity to respawn.
But let us be positive. The majority of complaints concern the appearance of new,  seemingly untested, patches riddled with bugs. There is a missing link between the developers and the producers and that is quality control. What is needed is a select bunch of venerable old codgers who will happily sit for hours and test the boundaries of new patches/modes before they are introduced.
But don't we have that? I see we have beta testers and a wealth of experienced and talented players all with a genuine desire to make this game work better to everyone's benefit. For goodness sake use them.

Edited by Prenzlau, 22 November 2018 - 04:11 AM.

Prenzlau #25 Posted 13 November 2018 - 04:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17425 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 13 November 2018 - 06:10 AM, said:

'scrutinize your opportunities to pander some attention'  What kind of nonsensical gibberish are you spouting now?  What does that even mean?

'just paranoid about having a few records?'  Your posts make less sense as time goes by.

You are a liar and a hypocrite.  You and your Klown Komedy Kompany buddy started this catfight and you know it.

:izmena:

Prenzlau #26 Posted 13 November 2018 - 04:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17425 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Posttrikke, on 13 November 2018 - 06:31 AM, said:

please...  we're better than this, everyone 

instead of turning against each other, maybe we can work together to make changes in the game?

brother HHJ, would you consider posting your complaints in the suggestions or the questions to the devs forums?

they will then get to the right people AND keep you out of the firing lane in the other forums!

Prenzlau #27 Posted 13 November 2018 - 04:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17425 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostZigfreid, on 13 November 2018 - 08:54 AM, said:

Optical Rectumitis you are really ate up with it, delusion babbling incoherent angry sure sighs. 

It's a shame you have a $hitty out look on life, and suck at bombing 16.0 efficiency to funny. 

Babble all you want, just remember Mind over Matter, we don't Mind and You don't Matter.  :D

Maverick_Rivers #28 Posted 13 November 2018 - 04:35 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1368 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostEZP_MRKARP, on 13 November 2018 - 06:50 AM, said:

well maybe some of these bombers should fly other planes and see its skill less, a monkey could be trained to fly and drop bombs so try playing with real planes or just be a bomber and fly high  and hit targets that dont move that takes skill,ham is right too many bombers , soon thats all what will be in the air and in the game ,then bombers will have to fight for targets too funny

You sound like what's his name ...... I'm having a brain burp .... spouted off about everything back in the day from 3 man flights to HFs being OP .....  OOooooh I cannot remember. Anyway, you REALLY sound like him. Someone will know who I am speaking of and say his name shortly.
Spoiler

Maverick_Rivers #29 Posted 13 November 2018 - 04:42 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1368 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostGonerNL, on 13 November 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

Starting to wonder what the average age on this forum is ...  :unsure:  or average IQ ?

Your wondering is actually a correct observation about too many of the more vocal ones here, and has been for a very, very long time.  I will say this group is smarter and better behaved than most of the jr high school mindsets found in other forums.  It is like being on the playground of a 7th and 8th grade school for almost (or wannabe) gifted kids who make moral judgements about others based on nothing more than personality conflicts.
Spoiler

Captain_Underpants53 #30 Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:43 PM

Major

• 36966 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL

View PostZigfreid, on 13 November 2018 - 09:54 AM, said:

:child:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Captain_Underpants53 #31 Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:43 PM

Major

• 36966 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL

View PostPrenzlau, on 13 November 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

Well... that is kinda how Ziggy says, "no offense and lets move on". It is just words, totally harmless. You should be honored that he even spent his time recognizing you. 

So let's just move on from all of this.

Prenzlau

:child:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

_A_3_ #32 Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 56 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostEZP_MRKARP, on 13 November 2018 - 12:50 PM, said:

well maybe some of these bombers should fly other planes and see its skill less, a monkey could be trained to fly and drop bombs so try playing with real planes or just be a bomber and fly high  and hit targets that dont move that takes skill,ham is right too many bombers , soon thats all what will be in the air and in the game ,then bombers will have to fight for targets too funny

:trollface:

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #33 Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:08 AM

Major

• 1528 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

so I go away for a short stint and this is what happens...

some sad uncivilized forum thread is the result,

hmmm

gthu

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

CorvusCorvax #34 Posted 14 November 2018 - 06:31 AM

Major

• 5298 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 14 November 2018 - 01:08 AM, said:

so I go away for a short stint and this is what happens...

some sad uncivilized forum thread is the result,

hmmm

gthu

Sorry we didn't wait for you.  Next time?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users