Tech tree He 111 H-2

Tech tree He 111 H-2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Captain_Underpants53 #1 Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 14262 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

Why is this plane not shown in the German tech tree?  Before the obvious question, I have at least four hash marks for bomb kills and I think two for plane kills.

:amazed:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

LMG #2 Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2343 battles

Only the planes available for research or purchase are shown in the tech tree. Kind of a bummer that you can't see the plane's historical description because of that too :(

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

BB3_Oregon_Steel #3 Posted 13 November 2018 - 01:43 AM

Master Sergeant

• 436 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

You can, but you have to go to the WOWPs website, click on Warplanes, scroll down to "Compare Aircraft" click on "Add and Aircraft" then look for the aircraft in the listing, click on it and it will give you a quick history and lots of other info.  

Pretty clunky way to find it, but at least you can if you want to put in the effort. 

blindfoId #4 Posted 13 November 2018 - 01:58 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

View PostLMG, on 12 November 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

Only the planes available for research or purchase are shown in the tech tree. Kind of a bummer that you can't see the plane's historical description because of that too :(

Correct. In-game it won't be displayed in the tech tree because it cannot be researched or purchased directly.  Though you don't need such a complicated way to check it out:

View PostBB3_Oregon_Steel, on 13 November 2018 - 04:43 AM, said:

You can, but you have to go to the WOWPs website, click on Warplanes, scroll down to "Compare Aircraft" click on "Add and Aircraft" then look for the aircraft in the listing, click on it and it will give you a quick history and lots of other info.  

Pretty clunky way to find it, but at least you can if you want to put in the effort. 

And just find it directly in the list of aircraft (Germany -> Bombers -> Heinkel He 111 H-2)

Also tagged with Tech, tree, He 111 H-2

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users