Update 2.0.8

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Jazz_4 #41 Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 976 battles
how many tokens can you get with gold also how hard are the missions for the Japanese and USA bombers I saw two that seemed a bit difficult for the tier 5 bomber the medal and win two games back to back. 

jop_nod #42 Posted 15 November 2018 - 12:29 AM

Airman Basic

• 415 battles

Now that they have put heavy Japanese fighters, they could in the future continue with the branch and end up in the Japanese copy of Me 262: the Nakajima J9Y Kikka or it is called orange blossom Kikka-13, in short, it would be nice to have that plane in the game.

GonerNL #43 Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:43 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 800 battles

View PostAtouk_, on 14 November 2018 - 09:48 PM, said:

Can someone please post the number of tokens needed to get the bombers and heavies?

http://forum.worldof...-missions-list/

Flying on EU and NA server

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #44 Posted 26 November 2018 - 10:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2395 battles

View PostGonerNL, on 15 November 2018 - 08:43 AM, said:

damn, Right awesome of you - I've been web searching now over a day or two and that post never showed up; gonna have to decide how bad I want to try flying for the Ki-102 given how the game has been working.

Probably just have to wait for the tech tree inclusion though.

As for WG, they collectively need to start posting more info like this somewhere folks can find it instead of just waiting for players to start dropping tokens on the Op Orders so they'll likely end up needing to buy some.

Expecting players and/or fans to post guides and the like is one thing, but them having to do almost everything related to disseminating basic nut & bolt details of these titles is counter-productive to say the least.

Years have gone by, yet it's still just "Same 'ol, Same 'ol" most all of the time from the company; getting information out to the community so they can play a particular title cannot possibly be that complicated.

I always feel with WG like I need to go through some kind of background screening so as to pass muster for some kind of necessary security clearing, just to be privy to anything at all about their game(s).

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 26 November 2018 - 10:21 PM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

Capture Points & You --- Graphic Settings Explored --- Grinding Tokens; Not so Daily Missions --- Ground Targets & Mission Types in 2.0 --- Equipment 2.0.5; Huh?

Grantwhy #45 Posted 27 November 2018 - 10:24 AM

Master Sergeant

• 3636 battles
  • [-GCR-] -GCR-

View PostSoylent_Red_Isnt_People, on 27 November 2018 - 08:17 AM, said:

damn, Right awesome of you - I've been web searching now over a day or two and that post never showed up; gonna have to decide how bad I want to try flying for the Ki-102 given how the game has been working.

Probably just have to wait for the tech tree inclusion though.

Yeah, it helps to have a stash of tokens and some free time.

It took me 32 tokens (skipped 2 missions, extended twice) and 43 games to complete the Ki-102 Operational Order and I think I got lucky and completed some of the missions quicker than I should of.

Before anyone starts one of the Operational Orders they really should have a look at the missions and try to work out how many tokens they may need to skip missions and extend the operation a few times.

ps: the mission info is also in google doc https://docs.google....Rrrc/edit#gid=0

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users