Poll - Which would you rather view or hear?

Poll

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Lesser of the two greater evils (11 members have cast votes)

Which would you rather view for a month on TV ?

1. Any store's Christmas commercial (4 votes [36.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. Any political commercial for a candidate(s) running for election (1 vote [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. Soy bacon cooking shows (6 votes [54.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

Which would you rather hear for a month on the radio?

1. All Christmas music (6 votes [54.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

2. All political ads (1 vote [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. ASMR audio responses on any stupid thing (4 votes [36.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:06 AM

Captain

• 64 battles

My wife ask me these questions, which is the greater of choice to choose, either political ads or Christmas store commercials for a month. I thought I would pass this on to your guys too.

(Note: We are talking about the normal cycle when you hear commercials on the media, not constant play of those choices)

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 05 November 2018 - 11:08 AM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

SenatorTH #2 Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3416 battles
Poll is some brown substance, if without option "I do not watch TV nor listen to radio" :)

Edited by SenatorTH, 05 November 2018 - 11:55 AM.

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:01 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View PostSenatorTH, on 05 November 2018 - 06:54 AM, said:

Poll is some brown substance, if without option "I do not watch TV nor listen to radio" :)

That would be no vote is needed. That does count as a vote in a statistical way.

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Perco_lator #4 Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:44 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles
I think I would rather drink drano then do any of those things.

FlakValleyExpress #5 Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:54 AM

Captain

• 64 battles

View PostPerco_lator, on 05 November 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

I think I would rather drink drano then do any of those things.

Yeah but which is the lesser one on the polls. I am not saying either of the choices are good ones, just which on could you live with better.

Vae victis

trikke #6 Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:07 PM

Captain

• 3520 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

i kinda like election ads, at least in the early stages     i get to watch for obvious lies and obfuscations, on both sides

much better than any holiday ads any day

stupid isotoner gloves!

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

V8Daniel #7 Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:11 PM

Airman Basic

• 4472 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
When I was a kid (yes, once, a long, long time ago, I was a kid), I used to love Christmas commercials until every December 24, and always hated Santa after the mornings of December 25s. Hated him because he never brought me a brand new Spitfire. I will never forget that, Santa, so you still have time to fix that long list of cruel mistakes.  Not much time...Let's say... less than two months.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:49 PM

Captain

• 1174 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Posttrikke, on 06 November 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

i kinda like election ads, at least in the early stages     i get to watch for obvious lies and obfuscations, on both sides

much better than any holiday ads any day

stupid isotoner gloves!

you do know that:

if the isotoner doesn't fit...

you must acquit

:rolleyes:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

CorvusCorvax #9 Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:10 AM

Captain

• 4238 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
I'd rather be dragged naked through broken glass then dipped in lemon juice than have to suffer either.

Deltavee #10 Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:11 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2792 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 05 November 2018 - 06:06 AM, said:

My wife ask me these questions, which is the greater of choice to choose, either political ads or Christmas store commercials for a month. I thought I would pass this on to your guys too.

(Note: We are talking about the normal cycle when you hear commercials on the media, not constant play of those choices)

None of the above. 

Eight years ago I threw radio, cable and satellite provided by different companies out of the house, with prejudice.  With no commercials yammering in my ears it's been blissful not having some talking head telling me how to think or soaking up my attention with mindless sales-oriented or propagandized gibberish.

I have one fat 50 Mbps 50 ping pipe allowed in and that's it.  And you'll never guess what I do with it...:teethhappy: 

I made it up to 43rd in the Russian rankings today grinding an I-16(I.) . :playing:

Not the top ten, but it made me happy, unlike ear-grinding Christmas B.S. commercials.

That's what I do with it.

Retirement rocks [reaches for the scotch and/or THC]

Cheers.

Edited by Deltavee, 10 November 2018 - 07:14 AM.

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU

Also tagged with Poll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users