so of late

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 03 November 2018 - 08:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12476 battles

i have run in to the  invisible plane  bug 

the one where you switch out you mission and then it give you one that is already done

i was play team up with some last night and every game was buggy as hell it was so frustrating

last night that i just stop playing ..

and now to day i get the mission error and i do not know why but this always happens before the events or after them please try to fix these bugs because i am not the only on that is have this problem i know five other people that are have a problem like this

and i not sure a screen shot well show any thing of the glitch error because there was not per shot be for i switched it out ..

is there any way i can fix this problem with the missions i would like to work on my dailies but now there finished

Bluegoose02 #2 Posted 04 November 2018 - 03:06 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2672 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

Almost 12000 games and you haven't figured out that everyone of these games is a crap shoot and one of these times it will even turn off your computer for you.Be happy you can still play and [edited]about it.

sandtiger #3 Posted 04 November 2018 - 03:58 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12476 battles

wow that an interesting thought. if i was not able to play i would just delete the game and restart it like i have every time i was not able to play so ya i am lucky 

look i was just put up the bugs i have found ... why are you here trolling this post

sandtiger #4 Posted 04 November 2018 - 04:00 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12476 battles

i know the game is buggy

and i sure war games would like to know what is happening in there games  .. because if no one put up what they found

nothing would ever get fixed and some people may think it is there computer and not the game s i put these up so i can try and let people know what they may have is a game  glitch or error that other people have as well

so again i ask why are you here .

Edited by sandtiger, 04 November 2018 - 04:06 AM.

sandtiger #5 Posted 04 November 2018 - 04:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12476 battles

and i still a ;long way off from 12,ooo  battle also that dose not  mean any thing because i did not get glitch or some of the bad bugs and error till i hit tier 10 so with that there is still time for me to run in to some that  i  have not seen and i have only been play world of war planes for 11 mouths now  so i am still a nob to the bugs an error

Edited by sandtiger, 04 November 2018 - 04:07 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #6 Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:25 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 13729 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View PostBluegoose02, on 03 November 2018 - 10:06 PM, said:

Almost 12000 games and you haven't figured out that everyone of these games is a crap shoot and one of these times it will even turn off your computer for you.Be happy you can still play and [edited]about it.

He is reporting a bug in the bug/error section of the forum.  Why does that bother you so much?  And what in the world does the number of battles matter?

:ohmy:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Leadlooser #7 Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:37 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3077 battles

I suggest playing the game for your own personally contrived missions so you won't be disappointed by WG's glitchiness in the allocation of awards.  Nonetheless, thanks for reporting so WG may (not likely) heed your complaint.

Irrelevant to this thread, but why have you chosen a Carcharodon carcharias-‘Great White Shark,’ avatar image over your namesake, Carcharias Taurus- ‘Sand Tiger Shark?’  Curious they have identical species/family names.  There is more to be learned here,…

Captain_Underpants53 #8 Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:59 PM

• 13729 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View PostLeadlooser, on 04 November 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

I suggest playing the game for your own personally contrived missions so you won't be disappointed by WG's glitchiness in the allocation of awards.  Nonetheless, thanks for reporting so WG may (not likely) heed your complaint.

Irrelevant to this thread, but why have you chosen a Carcharodon carcharias-‘Great White Shark,’ avatar image over your namesake, Carcharias Taurus- ‘Sand Tiger Shark?’  Curious they have identical species/family names.  There is more to be learned here,…

LOL.  It swims, it has big, sharp teeth, and it eats PEOPLE!  I, for one, don't care to try to figure out exactly which subspecies of shark it is!   70 years in Florida, BTW.   :hiding:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Leadlooser #9 Posted 04 November 2018 - 02:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3077 battles

Underpants, you disappoint!  Sand Tigers are not people eaters!  They do have a menacing maw, but their teeth are designed for 'one-bite-sized' items.  I have had a conversation with Sandtiger the player, so please understand I'm not trying to be hypercritical here.

BTW, it is startling when confronting mega-fauna underwater with limited view range and w/o an air supply.  I guess I count myself lucky, to have had some of those moments and to still be, more or less, in one piece.  Simply said, if you know it's there, KNOW it's there/where - kinda like WoWP.

Captain_Underpants53 #10 Posted 04 November 2018 - 04:22 PM

• 13729 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View PostLeadlooser, on 04 November 2018 - 09:41 AM, said:

Underpants, you disappoint!  Sand Tigers are not people eaters!  They do have a menacing maw, but their teeth are designed for 'one-bite-sized' items.  I have had a conversation with Sandtiger the player, so please understand I'm not trying to be hypercritical here.

BTW, it is startling when confronting mega-fauna underwater with limited view range and w/o an air supply.  I guess I count myself lucky, to have had some of those moments and to still be, more or less, in one piece.  Simply said, if you know it's there, KNOW it's there/where - kinda like WoWP.

I didn't think you were being critical at all.  But I entirely disagree about the sharks.  Menacing maw?  One bite sized items?  I got some one bite sized items according to my ex-wife..............................but that's another story.   I will avoid the Sand Sharks. 

:hiding:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Chunky_Cleb #11 Posted 11 November 2018 - 09:36 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2254 battles
  • [LEGIX] LEGIX

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 04 November 2018 - 04:22 PM, said:

One bite sized items?  I got some one bite sized items according to my ex-wife..............................but that's another story.   

:hiding:

***SNORT***……….and thus...…...the "ex" designation..ehhh??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users