Daily mission manual refresh: got another already completed mission

bugs daily mission

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

vcharng #1 Posted 02 November 2018 - 02:34 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 3034 battles

Right, so I just completed a daily mission that tells me to assist 30 times on aerial targets, then I pressed refresh

And I got a mission called "steel birds" and it's already completed.

Re-logging in doesn't help, what am I supposed to do?

Of course I can send a support ticket but by the time they see it, it would've been automatically refreshed already.

blindfoId #2 Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles
Please create a Support ticket and send me your ticket number for me to take a look at the process if you want to. Your issue will be taken care about, do not worry about daily missions refreshing, just make sure to take a screenshot. 

vcharng #3 Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:48 PM

• 3034 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 02 November 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

Please create a Support ticket and send me your ticket number for me to take a look at the process if you want to. Your issue will be taken care about, do not worry about daily missions refreshing, just make sure to take a screenshot. 

Done, ticket number 116253426.

Actually I think it should be fixed if I just clear the game cache file, but, well... perhaps this could help you devs figure out how to prevent it from happening again?

blindfoId #4 Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:25 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

View Postvcharng, on 02 November 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

Actually I think it should be fixed if I just clear the game cache file, but, well... perhaps this could help you devs figure out how to prevent it from happening again?

As far as I know, clearing the cache does not fix the problem but it won't hurt! And you are absolutely right, any report matters and helps us to understand the core of the issue and resolve it. :)

vcharng #5 Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:20 PM

• 3034 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 02 November 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

As far as I know, clearing the cache does not fix the problem but it won't hurt! And you are absolutely right, any report matters and helps us to understand the core of the issue and resolve it. :)

Hi, I have closed the ticked and refreshed the bugged mission, and noticed the following, I hope this helps you devs finding out the issue.

If the mission is "record type", e.g. killing X aerial targets in a single battle/ sortie, the mission progress display would be bugged until you finish the whole mission.

However, if the new mission is  "accumulative type" e.g. scoring X assists throughout any number of battles, the display would go back to normal once you have scored. You need to score in each of the periods to un-bug all 3 "mission partially complete" displays.

blindfoId #6 Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:40 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

View Postvcharng, on 06 November 2018 - 04:20 PM, said:

Hi, I have closed the ticked and refreshed the bugged mission, and noticed the following, I hope this helps you devs finding out the issue.

If the mission is "record type", e.g. killing X aerial targets in a single battle/ sortie, the mission progress display would be bugged until you finish the whole mission.

However, if the new mission is  "accumulative type" e.g. scoring X assists throughout any number of battles, the display would go back to normal once you have scored. You need to score in each of the periods to un-bug all 3 "mission partially complete" displays.

Thank you for your interesting observations! I will pass them along to the team :honoring:

Also tagged with bugs, daily mission

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users