9 OUT OF 10 THE GAME IS CHEATING ME AND OTHERS!!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

hamhockjones #1 Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 17810 battles
    This is how mm is set up to screw me out of wins. When I don't recognize any humans on my team, yet I recognize 4 on the other because they are in my elite player list under my contacts then getting screwed is an understatement..  Most games the other teams bots score double what my bots score, especially the bombers..  Many games my team will have 750 pts and it will just stay there as if its set not to go any higher. If we win 1 out of 10 the game is very close with scores like 800 to 793 and so on.. My team can dominate and we still lose because our bots barely break the 1000 pt mark..  People say that ive played so many games that I will always be at a disadvantage... I have noticed when I get a couple of good players on my team we still lose regardless of performance..  Rigging games against any players is wrong and considered cheating. A bunch of nerds that think it is funny to manipulate games is what we have here. Probably virgins with a big callous on their hand !! Instead of people reporting to you, you people need reported for crooked business practices and in game manipulation..  I can deal with some players cheating, but not the fools that control the game cheating its customers..  One of you butt kissing boys will take the side of wowp  I am sure. lets see who it is …..A VERY DISAPOINTED HAM......

Edited by hamhockjones, 29 October 2018 - 07:46 PM.

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:46 PM

Captain

• 24054 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Sigh
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Kjim #3 Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:15 PM

Master Sergeant

• 5276 battles

Ham....I just played a game against you and you won....I didnt do much cause my stick is screwed up but you won. I have losing streaks too...but I also get win streaks....not in love with the way MM works but we have to live with it.

Kjim

J311yfish #4 Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2699 battles
  • [343] 343
Twitter

Main tech tree projects:   JAPAN    UNITED KINGDOM  •  UNITED STATES    GERMANY  •  USSR  // aircraft to China

Europe tech tree projects:  ITALY    FRANCE    SWEDEN    Finland (skins•  Poland  •  International  //  Retired projects:  China    Brazil

Historical scenarios:  Spanish Civil War (skins•  Invasion of Poland  •  Winter War  •  Continuation War

Map proposals:   Panama Canal    Great Wall of China    Cliffs of Dover   //  Clan:  343 Kokutai  //  Tutorial:  How to ignore forum posts and signatures

Marraskuu #5 Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:34 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11879 battles

Three words:

Candy Crush Saga.

Han shot first.

Prenzlau #6 Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11367 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Posthamhockjones, on 29 October 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

This is how mm is set up to screw me out of wins. When I don't recognize any humans on my team, yet I recognize 4 on the other because they are in my elite player list under my contacts then getting screwed is an understatement..  Most games the other teams bots score double what my bots score, especially the bombers..  Many games my team will have 750 pts and it will just stay there as if its set not to go any higher. If we win 1 out of 10 the game is very close with scores like 800 to 793 and so on.. My team can dominate and we still lose because our bots barely break the 1000 pt mark..  People say that ive played so many games that I will always be at a disadvantage... I have noticed when I get a couple of good players on my team we still lose regardless of performance..  Rigging games against any players is wrong and considered cheating. A bunch of nerds that think it is funny to manipulate games is what we have here. Probably virgins with a big callous on their hand !! Instead of people reporting to you, you people need reported for crooked business practices and in game manipulation..  I can deal with some players cheating, but not the fools that control the game cheating its customers..  One of you butt kissing boys will take the side of wowp  I am sure. lets see who it is …..A VERY DISAPOINTED HAM......

Do you think "dropping" out of the battle perhaps is a good idea? I've seen many people do that unfortunately. Just saw someone today drop in the middle of a battle that wasn't going their way, screwed over their team at the same time. Now who was that? He had some sort of long politically incorrect name, but I cannot remember what it was?

Prenzlau

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #7 Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:12 PM

Captain

• 1214 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPrenzlau, on 29 October 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

Do you think "dropping" out of the battle perhaps is a good idea? I've seen many people do that unfortunately. Just saw someone today drop in the middle of a battle that wasn't going their way, screwed over their team at the same time. Now who was that? He had some sort of long politically incorrect name, but I cannot remember what it was?

Prenzlau

yep saw that long politically incorrect name drop... maybe bad connection, huh?

btw prenz... you do know that if they really are out to get you, well...

it's not just a theory

it's a fact

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

CorvusCorvax #8 Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:42 PM

Captain

• 4278 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 29 October 2018 - 09:12 PM, said:

you do know that if they really are out to get you, well...

it's not just a theory

it's a fact

Facts are supported by evidence.  This "rigged game" crappola gets old in a hurry.  The games aren't rigged against particular players, unless proof can be provided.  Losses are not evidence of rigging.  Poor performance isn't evidence of rigging.  Outlandish conspiracy-theory claims are worth the volume of electrons used to send them (IOW, not very much.)

Captain_Underpants53 #9 Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:52 PM

Captain

• 24054 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostPrenzlau, on 29 October 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

Prenzlau

Jumping threads to attack someone else?  I am hurt!  Get back to that OptimusBottomness or what ever it's called to give me the abuse I crave from you.

:)

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Prenzlau #10 Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11367 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 29 October 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

Jumping threads to attack someone else?  I am hurt!  Get back to that OptimusBottomness or what ever it's called to give me the abuse I crave from you.

:)

I'm actually a peace loving pacifist on the inside that only wants others to feel loved and respected.

Prenzlau

Wombatmetal #11 Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1141 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Ham, find a wingman. They cure a lot of ills

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #12 Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:59 PM

Captain

• 1214 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPrenzlau, on 29 October 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

I'm actually a peace loving pacifist on the inside that only wants others to feel loved and respected.

Prenzlau

respect is earned... love is paid for

:coin:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

CorvusCorvax #13 Posted 29 October 2018 - 11:35 PM

Captain

• 4278 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 29 October 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

respect is earned... love is paid for

:coin:

Yet another upvote for the literal-LOL.

Captain_Underpants53 #14 Posted 30 October 2018 - 12:03 AM

Captain

• 24054 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostPrenzlau, on 29 October 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

Prenzlau

Now that's a stretch.  Even for you.

:izmena:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

BB3_Oregon_Steel #15 Posted 30 October 2018 - 12:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1307 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Posthamhockjones, on 29 October 2018 - 07:44 PM, said:

You are absolutely CORRECT!!

Deep in the recesses of WG, there is a secret algorithm designed to seek out and destroy any enemy of the State that contains the letters H-A-M or J-O-N-E-S and obliterate it entirely!!!!  

If you want more information, please send $19.99 if you want it, $29.99 if you don't, to ... 

The Tinfoil Hat Society

69 Conspiracies R US Loop 

Why AZ, 85321!!

Don't wait, rush right out!!!!

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel, 30 October 2018 - 12:07 AM.

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

Captain_Underpants53 #16 Posted 30 October 2018 - 02:18 AM

Captain

• 24054 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

LOL.  IOU 1 upvote

Paid in full!

:medal:

Edited by Captain_Underpants53, 30 October 2018 - 08:59 PM.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

cobra_marksman #17 Posted 30 October 2018 - 01:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7486 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Posthamhockjones, on 29 October 2018 - 02:44 PM, said:

You just might want to take the game for, " what it's worth ". :B Try enjoying the game and it's players,.... for what it's worth, and try to ignore the Win / loss ratio.:amazed: Sounds like your getting hung -up on winning the round, & you miss all of the enjoyment of the game itself. :angry: Agreed with advice of " Teaming Up with another player "  , If winning means so much to you, then try.... teaming-up to improve your odds at winning. :great: In any case,  try to look at the Glass as being Half Full, rather then Half Empty. :coin:

Edited by cobra_marksman, 30 October 2018 - 01:09 PM.

NovaTempest #18 Posted 30 October 2018 - 03:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6415 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

"If anything in this game is rigged, we would see sails on it."      - A very obtuse statement with deeper meaning made by an oddball.

(*COUGH* Bot sniper-yak accuracy is the real rigged thing here *COUGH*)

Seriously, what is with this coming up at least once a month from people that act and play like they know better than this in game? Come on, HamHockJones, you are not a plebian at this game, I have played against you in matches for crying out loud and you're at worst above average. :facepalm:

Chin up man, you are better than this!

Its luck of the draw, we all suffer from it on our own at some point, other times we kick its a** though. The bots make it a 50/50 game in terms of whether or not you wind up with a "competent" team, and trust me when I say I have had moments with them when they seemed utterly hammered off their feet. And sure sometimes a player strolls along in a absolutely bonkers powerful plane and mops the floor using your team as the cleaning solution. (I will admit i have been guilty of this in the past...)

I understand your frustration, but this is not the best way to vent it. To be fair it isn't the worst either (and i bet at least half the folks in here know what I am referencing) but that still doesn't exactly excuse it. If a battle goes to "Sh*t hitting the fan" levels in a hurry, so what? Its just one battle. Move on and make the red bots suffer later for their automatonic transgressions as best you can in the next one. (yes, i did just kinda make up a word)

I am starting to wonder if people are losing the sense of what "rigged" really is here (and in WoT because the number of topics like this on that forum... ho boy...). Rigged would be a small group of players winning every single game they were in by a huge landslide and getting superiority without the enemy team being able to cap even one sector, every single time. Sure this latter aspect occurs once in a while, but its too random to be considered rigged. I have been on both ends of that situation, and I go on the presumption everyone that has posted on this topic has as well.

RNG and MM are cruel mistresses, enraptured by none, countered by skill and persistence, respectively.

Just savor the moments you get to absolutely trounce RNG and/or MM utterly, and maybe pick up the habit of flaunting any huge performances you pull off, it does let some of that frustration melt away.

Go get that bread, Hamhock! :honoring:

_Panzerkunst_ #19 Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:16 PM

Master Sergeant

• 5903 battles
Dude, you've played over 9k battles with 6k from only 3 planes. I think you know how to play this game, it's not that hard. I've played WOT and tried my damnedest to win and still lose 6+ in row, completely frustrating. In WOWP, you can just fly around shooting an occasional target and NEVER lose 10 in a row plus never get 1 shot like in WOT. I'm down to flight with you and see for myself this rigging & lose 9 out of 10. <o
"If You Want Peace, Prepare For War."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users