engine knock out Unknown

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

LuckyOwl #1 Posted 29 October 2018 - 12:55 PM

Senior Airman

• 3191 battles
In the file are my replay screenshot 
As I was on my way to plant my engine get knock out for no reason
Such  problem happened before (many times) Ex: watching Eu CM "Wgeu" streaming on twitch and personal experiences.
But getting critical damage is the first time.
Please take good  care of the issue  as many players I know have the same problem.:unsure: Thx:B

Attached Files

Cenotaph #2 Posted 29 October 2018 - 04:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2960 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR
Sounds like a ghost bullet... it happens, even tho WG likes to pretend "they fixed it".

Edited by Cenotaph, 29 October 2018 - 04:57 PM.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:52 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 13729 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN
Are you sure it wasn't 'we are aware of it and working on it?'
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

HANNIBAL_LECTER_1 #4 Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3857 battles
  • [FALCO] FALCO
Yes, ghost bullet ... that happens very often.

Chunky_Cleb #5 Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:06 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2254 battles
  • [LEGIX] LEGIX
Ghost Bullet? Is that what they are called? Yeah..it happens almost every game to me..even before I get to capture point or are anywhere near the enemy. It's almost as if there is some guy or guys with cloaking technology taking sniper pot shots at players as they fly by...weird.

GonerNL #6 Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 722 battles

Maybe they gave the 1-shot Yak-9 sniper überbots a Romulan cloaking device ?

What also happens a lot is getting hit by AA outside the section (circle) or after base is already taken !!

Flying on EU and NA server

LuckyOwl #7 Posted 07 November 2018 - 02:46 PM

Senior Airman

• 3191 battles

Where  is GM or CM doing ?  never have I get any respond from them !!!
like my last post " Aircraft mission get discharged " about not giving a warning when players having an on-going cannot even click on another mission. Not giving a second chance before dismiss the formar mission or rechack .
But put the indication in some god-forsaken place then said " I told you"  :facepalm:

blindfoId #8 Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

I passed along the report to the team for them to start works on searching causes of such issues.

If you face the situation when something goes wrong or looks like this is not how it is supposed to work, please do not hesitate to submit a Support Ticket and share the information requested. We would greatly appreciate your input and your time as any piece of information may be crucial in investigating the essence of the problem and thus it may be a huge step forward in resolving and fixing the issue.

LuckyOwl #9 Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:31 PM

Senior Airman

• 3191 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 08 November 2018 - 09:05 AM, said:

I passed along the report to the team for them to start works on searching causes of such issues.

If you face the situation when something goes wrong or looks like this is not how it is supposed to work, please do not hesitate to submit a Support Ticket and share the information requested. We would greatly appreciate your input and your time as any piece of information may be crucial in investigating the essence of the problem and thus it may be a huge step forward in resolving and fixing the issue.

Thank you for the respond and my respect to all the good work. " Support Ticket "  you mention do you mean @Pingplotter Report -     on the forun "How to obtain the information needed to report issues!" ?
still learning how to submit a proper request. 

blindfoId #10 Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

View PostLuckyOwl, on 08 November 2018 - 03:31 PM, said:

Thank you for the respond and my respect to all the good work. " Support Ticket "  you mention do you mean @Pingplotter Report -     on the forun "How to obtain the information needed to report issues!" ?
still learning how to submit a proper request. 

I mean contacting the Customer Support Service and creating a ticket. If the Support requests information (usually screenshots, logs and dumps) then you may need instructions from that topic. :rolleyes:

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users