Jump to content


Op Orders: Dropped Ones Unobtainable Again?


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

StoptheViolins #1 Posted 15 October 2018 - 07:04 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2182 battles
  • 1,237
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Has anyone accidentally or intentionally dropped an Op Order and gotten it back from another crate?  Just curious as I haven't seen the only one I dropped since I dropped it.



Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:39 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33136 battles
  • 5,452
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

I have this problem.  On day one I got the op order for the Tier III German bomber.  I (stupid me) lost it when a little while later I got the T IV German bomber op order and opened it.  Despite buying two crates a day and winning several crates I have never seen it again.

 

WG, can you PLEASE forgive me?!

 

:facepalm:


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

blindfoId #3 Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:54 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,543
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 15 October 2018 - 11:39 PM, said:

WG, can you PLEASE forgive me?!

 

:facepalm:

 

Nah, no way! :hiding:

 

But seriously speaking, yes, if you had an Operation Order and it expired you can get it from the crates again. With the same drop rate chances. 



Captain_Underpants53 #4 Posted 16 October 2018 - 03:10 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33136 battles
  • 5,452
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

Well, technically it didn't expire.  It was only open for a few hours and was halfway to completion.

 

It disappeared because I (foolishly) opened another op order.

 

:facepalm:


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

poppavein #5 Posted 16 October 2018 - 03:28 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 3207 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
I was wondering if you already have the OP order, whether it prevents you from getting the plane in a subsequent crate. 

Captain_Underpants53 #6 Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:45 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33136 battles
  • 5,452
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View Postpoppavein, on 16 October 2018 - 10:28 AM, said:

I was wondering if you already have the OP order, whether it prevents you from getting the plane in a subsequent crate. 

 

That's what I am beginning to suspect.  In the first two days of the event I got six op orders.  Since losing the one for the Tier III bomber, not a one.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

blindfoId #7 Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:48 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,543
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018
If you have an Operation Order you cannot get the same one again. If you had an Operation Order and it disappeared for any reason you can get it again from a crate. If you have an Operation Order you can get an aircraft from a crate (if this particular one is in a drop list). If you have a plane you cannot get an Operation Order for it. 

StoptheViolins #8 Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2182 battles
  • 1,237
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostblindfoId, on 17 October 2018 - 04:48 AM, said:

If you have an Operation Order you cannot get the same one again. If you had an Operation Order and it disappeared for any reason you can get it again from a crate. If you have an Operation Order you can get an aircraft from a crate (if this particular one is in a drop list). If you have a plane you cannot get an Operation Order for it. 

 

Thanks.  I was wondering - I got all the planes but that one that got cancelled.  I just want to make sure it doesn't keep me from ever getting it again.

GATER2 #9 Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:28 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 385 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    09-23-2018

Bugger,

At least you're not as dumb as me - gets 2 supp crates- heinkel 111 and a ju 86, (woohoo!), opens both because just got T4 bomber in hanger, time to go get some, then one disappears because you can't have 2 open at once!

Lost my Heinkel.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 



StoptheViolins #10 Posted 19 October 2018 - 01:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2182 battles
  • 1,237
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGATER2, on 19 October 2018 - 04:28 AM, said:

Bugger,

At least you're not as dumb as me - gets 2 supp crates- heinkel 111 and a ju 86, (woohoo!), opens both because just got T4 bomber in hanger, time to go get some, then one disappears because you can't have 2 open at once!

Lost my Heinkel.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

 

:ohmy: The He-111 is the best T4 bomber IMHO, sorry to hear that.

StoptheViolins #11 Posted 27 October 2018 - 07:30 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2182 battles
  • 1,237
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
I don't think we get a shot at a dropped mission - I've been trying for a month with no joy.  Has anyone gotten a mission again after dropping it?

Captain_Underpants53 #12 Posted 27 October 2018 - 10:30 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33136 battles
  • 5,452
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View PostStoptheViolins, on 27 October 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

I don't think we get a shot at a dropped mission - I've been trying for a month with no joy.  Has anyone gotten a mission again after dropping it?

 

I agree with you.  The odds seem very stacked against it.

 

:angry:

 

Six op orders in the first two days of the event. Since screwing up and dropping the one, not a single new op order.  Despite opening at least two crates a day.  I guess WG doesn't forget or forgive.

 

:facepalm:


MSgt, USAF, (ret)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users